Hunger Games ((Currently Accepting))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vee:
Science Vee wanted to make allies she finally decided to go over to the knives, her main weapon. She hit one right in the heart, another in the center of the head target and another in the center of the arm target.
Since*

Appearance:
Name
:Eric Jones
images

District: 11
Weapon:Barbed Spear/Javelin and a long dirk.
Skills?: He has great stamina from soccer and arm strength (For throwing).
Extra (Optional):

Appearance: images9FH9QL06.jpg
Name
: Dorothy Heels
District:1
Weapon: Animals
Skills?: She's very good with animals. She loves them, so they return it and protect her.

Appearance
GYjHFofQd0.png
gF4nkVnBqt.png
Name
Marina Idle
District
District 6 -- Transportation

Weapon
Poison. If poison is considered a weapon, she is the master of it.
Coming from an extremely wealthy family, the house butler taught her the correct information to poison people: the perfect disguise, the right timing, the correct way to act before poisoning someone.

Knives. Being from a rich family, Marina has the luxury of weapon practice. Even though she is still new at it, her aim with knives is improving.
Skills
Charisma, Marina can get anyone to like her, by her many methods: kissing ass (not literally), acting innocent and flawless, the power of deceiving others, just to name a few.
Speed, she can run quickly, due to the training she has received.
Other
Her philosophy towards life is: Temporary, but make it amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea which female spots are still open! I looked at the opened spots, and reading the newest thread posts, more female spots were taken. Please tell me it there are any open female spots.

Appearance
View attachment 41967
View attachment 41966
Name
Marina Idle
District
--will edit this later
Weapon
Poison. If poison is considered a weapon, she is the master of it.
Coming from an extremely wealthy family, the house butler taught her the correct information to poison people: the perfect disguise, the right timing, the correct way to act before poisoning someone.

Knives. Being from a rich family frm, Marina has the luxury of weapon practice. Even though she is still new at it, her aim with knives is improving.
Skills
Charisma, Marina can get anyone to like her, by her many methods: kissing ass (not literally), acting innocent and flawless, the power of deceiving others, just to name a few.
Speed, she can run quickly, due to the training she has received.
Other
Her philosophy towards life is: Temporary, but make it amusing.
There's District 6 (Transportation), 8 (Textiles), 9 (Grain) and 12 (Coal)

I would like to reserve the district 11 male tribute if that's okay.
Terribly sorry, but the male for District 11 has already been claimed. However, Districts 3 (Technology), 8 (Textiles), 9 (Grain) and 10 (Livestock) is still open for male tributes.

Hey Brea could I change my district to 12 or is it too late.

There's District 6 (Transportation), 8 (Textiles), 9 (Grain) and 12 (Coal)

Okay, I'll be the female tribute for district 6.
I'm going to edit my character sheet right now.
Thanks!

May I reserve the district 5 female tribute please I think I can use the mountains surrounding that district to my characters advantage and the others simply won't fit who I have in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.