Not open for further replies.
large.gif

15a74c3e2ce8642dd683deb7560c5970.jpg

large.gif

tumblr_n566c2i4F91r8j1j3o1_500.gif

Name
:
"Andrew Cole Bryant, but most call me Andy."
"I'm almost old enough to quit being in these damn games. But I'm 17, if you want to be specific."
District:
"District 5. We deal with power."
Weapon:
"I'm not really one for doing the dirty work myself. But, if it comes to that, anything I can get my hands on is a weapon."
Skills?:
"I honestly don't think I have any that'll help me."
*He's very silent and fast on his feet.
*He's good at blending in with things.
*He's good with tricking people.
*He's pretty intelligent.
Extra (Optional):
"I've pretty much told you all that you need to know. So leave me alone, m'kay?"
~He's cunning and manipulative.
~He has a knack for going overboard when killing others. ["Gotta make sure they're dead."]
~Has no family.
~When allied with him, he's your bestest bet to make it out alive.
~Will turn on you because there can only be one winner.
~Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, probably never will.

[He's moreso like Nogitsune!Stiles than actual Stiles >.<]​

Kellan%2Blutz%2BPoseidon%2BImmortals.jpg

Dice Zed
District
Luxury

Weapon
Trained in a wide variety of weapons
Skills?
" lets just say i got what it takes to win"
Extra (Optional)
Dice was born into District 1, one of the wealthier districts of Panem, and trained most of his life for the Hunger Games. As a Career Tribute Dice is strong, ruthless, arrogant and very confident that is until is recent victory in the hunger games. In his last Hunger game he made an alliance with the female tribute of District 12 and was said to kill her in the end. But only he knows what really happen, Rumors about the two falling in love started to spread as people noticed his drastic change in attitude after the games.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Reactions: Oniaxis
"Let's get down to business, try to stay alive
Hope you already noticed, only one survives
You're the saddest tributes I've ever met, but heed my words n' before we're through
I'll make a victor outta (one of) you

Sharp eyes like an Eagle, swiftness of a fox
Needa learn to find a shelter, if you want to win
You're both weak, pathetic clueless lugs, the careers will tear right through
Somehow I'll make a victor outta (one of) you

Gonna teach you to hold your breath
Hope ya said goodbye to(your) family
Everything you learned in school is worthless here
Hope ya don't get to scared to death
Or get a spear thrown right through you
You both better know well how to swim

Must be brave as a roaring lion
With the mind of a great horned owl
The speed and stealth of the stalking panther-"

.....And Sav has become too lazy to finish.
You guys get the idea, with this terrible parody. XD

image.jpg
Name:

"I'm Farren."
Farren Lark

District:
"District 7. You know, Lumber."
District 7 (Lumber)

Weapon:
"I just don't want to fight..."
She's been working with axes her whole life, but she prefers swords and bows and arrows, due to having better aim, and being effective.

Skills:
"I don't have any skills."
-Due to being in the forest her whole life, she has a knack at climbing trees, wether sturdy or slim.
-For her family to survive, she hunted the birds in the forest for food. Therefore, she has a great aim.
-She is quiet on her feet
-She has very good hearing
-She has very good eyesight

Extra:
"I'm nothing special."
-Her father and little brother are her only family, and she cherishes them dearly.
-She's always loved the smell of trees.
-She hates the heat.
-She's kind of shy, and she doesn't open up to strangers.
-Farren is strong, but isn't overly confident about that aspect of her. Or anything about her. ._.

~may add more laterrrrr~

Reactions: Fanta
Appearance:http://m.weheartit.com/entry/26776225/tag/fagosaurussex?context_user=susan_teeName: "Uhh.. Vee.
Her real name is Vanessa but she tells no one except for Axl, her hunting partner.
District: 5 (power)
Weapon: " Uhm.. I guess I'm okay with knives." When her Dad was alive he would bring her to the woods to practice throwing knives at targets. She got the bullseye every time.
Skills?: "Uhmm.. Nothing really special about me." She is good with persuading people. She can hunt. She's good at trading, she is very skilled at climbing trees.
Extra (Optional): In district 5 there is barely any food so to bring food to their family's plates- Vee's siblings are Sage and Willow who are both 10 and her mom who never talks to any of them.- Vee and her hunting partner Axl sneak into the woods and hunt. There was only one time that Vee and Axl kissed they didn't talk to each other for a whole day.

Just so everyone knows: I have added two new characters for me to play, and you can view them in the first post of this thread.

The roleplay will be posted within the next 10 minutes.

[Oh, it wasn't that! It's just not popping up ;~; All I can see is the 'Vee' part]

(( Haha it says:Vee finishes up in camoflauge-which she didn't do very good in- She decides that she will try to find an ally and starts walking around aimlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.