Humanities Sunset

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nikoli ran away from his and William's castle. William began to send other vampires after them. and after a time of running Nikoli and the girl hit a clearing. Out of the woods came more vampires, Nikoli would have to be careful on this one being that he had the girl with him.

Anne watched and as they went into clearing seeing vampires she sighed, " Here put me down.." she looked at him , " you can fight them better with out me in your arms."

William had caught up with the pair, "Stay back," His hair was ragged and his face contorted by anger, "I will kill these two by myself." He pulled a saber out and aimed at Nikoli. Nikoli acted accordingly and drew his rapier and assumed a dueling stance. William thrust at Nikoli, but nikoli say the movement dodged and smacked william in the face with the flat of the blade.

Anne gulped she stayed she went behind Nikoli.. She was so scared she covered her eyes. She didn't want to see fighting she frowned sitting watching them she was soo scared. She then bit her lower lip..

Nikoli slashed William's leg. William got Nikoli's arm. And this is how it went the fight between the two lords. Blow after devastating blow, but the two wouldn't quite. The other Vampires just sat and watched. The two exchanged not only blows but insults to each other. Yet no one could gain any ground.

Anne sighed she hated fight she stood, " alright you know what I hate fights, i want to go back home with.." she nodded towards Nikoli since she didn't know his name. She sighed, Then looked down, " Now please.." She sighed, " No more fighting,. Maybe. you can work a sharing routine.." she was human she didn't understand why they were fighting.

William couldn't help himself but stop to laugh, "A sharing routin... gah" But he wasn't paying attention and Nikoli's blade pierced the unbeating heart of the opposing vampire with its silver blade. Nikoli twisted the blade and pulled it out of William. He spun around gaining momentum and struck at William's neck loping of his hea. William fell the the ground and poof there was nothing but dust. The vampire underlings gasp, there hasn't been the death of a vampire lord in centuries. They didn't know what to do so the ran far from this place. Nikoli suspected that they would go and tell the other lords which was not good for Nikoli.

Anne covered her eyes as she seen the blade go in his chest then seeing the dust, " dont you need to do something else too.. " She sighed, " when i slay vampires i have to step on the dust and kick it around or else if some blood from a human drops on to the dust they'll form back..." she looked at him wondering... She bit her lower lip.

Nikoli looked at her, "The wind will do its part. Besides whos blood is human besides yours. How will your blood get on the dust if we leve this place?" HE grabbed her hand and headed toward his castle.

anne said, " you never know." she sighed, " Maybe the vampires that work for him may force my blood out of my and put it over his ashes..." she looked at him and smiled as they walked , " but i think they wont be able to do that right?" she smiles.

Nikoli laughed, "They won't be able to do that. Not with me around. The only thing that we have to worry about right now is the Vmapire Lords attacking me politically. I feel ashamed though I know not your name little one."

Anne said, : I'm not little " She giggled and then nodded, " right well i can help you cause before World war 3 I was the princess and technically i still am i just need to rebuild my castle and reproduce by alot " she giggled Then she said, " Well um my name is Anne" She smiled.

"And I am Nikoli. It is a pleasure Anne. But how would you reproduce? There are no other humans left on this planet." Nikoli inquired of her. He picked her up in his arms carrying her to the castle. "And I can see that you are not a little girl." He smiled.

Anne giggled and bit her lower lip and said, " I don't know' she smiled. " Okay who said i had to have a human they can be half. And half. " She then looked at him as she was picked up she smiled she was starting to like him but she had to be keeping this secret...

Nikoli Liked carrying her, "So you have a litter of Damphires then?" They could see the castle just over the the trees. "Look we are almost home."

anne smiled softly and when he said about the home she giggled, though she was scared of heights so she hang on him. She smiled at him.

Nikoli walked here up the castle but this time up his room. He lay her on the bed which let her get a good look at the room she was in now. It was like a house in of itself. There was a kitchen and a bathroom, a living room and bedroom. It was huge.

Anne's eyes widened as she felt herself on a bed, Looking around, " Woah... " she giggled, ' And this is just one room?" she gulped. She then wondered. Biting her lower lip she said, " This is huge.."

Nikoli went in to the bathroom and in no time came out with nothing but pants on. He climbed under the sheets and lay next to her. "I like this room. I feel that it suites me quite well. Get some rest it has been a long few days for you." He put his hands under his head and just laid there thinking about nothing really. He was just being happy for the first time in a long time and he was going to enjoy it.

Anne looked at him as he entered the bathroom she was so confused.. She laid on the bed on her stomach wondering... But then she heard someone. she went under the sheets too and listened. She nodded slowly as she soon felt her sleep take over. She was smiling in forever..