Humanities Sunset

William's head didn't move, "Yes quite. how dare I steal you away for my own selfishness. Well you know what he only wants you out of selfishness so what makes me different?"

Anne looked at him as she put her hands on her hips, " Cause, " thinking... " He's nicer to me than you are!" she glared at him. She then looked down, she didnt want to be the only and special something. She sighed slightly.

William couldn't help but laugh so loud that it echoed, "Nicer? Really that is what you think? He is weaker that is what he is. There is no room in our world for nicer but weakness is another story."

Anne heard him laugh she crossed her arm, " Yeah exactly and i was thinking of being with him. -" she was stopped by laughter from other vampires." Gee thanks" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms tighter.

William quieted his laughing as much as he could, "He will have to get here first and not one non-soul knows where we are. But what if you escape you might say, Well you have to climb down a very big very cold mountain. Good luck with that."

Anne glared at him and looked down and wondered. she didn't know what to do. She frowned and fell to her knees she sat there on the ground she wrapped er arms around her legs pullig them close she looked down. She hated this.

William stepped over to her and lifted her head, "But its alright I am here now and you are with me now." It was a smug smile on his face and a look of taunt in his eyes.

Feeling her head lifted there was a tear that was slowing down, She tried to stand up but her foot missed its footing she sighed and said, " Just do a favor, don't ever touch me again." She glared at him then she scooted away and sighed she just began to wander she was really depressed about this. Her foot felt like really hurt, and sighed she leaned against a wall. as she tried to ease the pain off... What did she ever do?

"I could fix that for you," William said, "There is just one draw back for you, and a great asset for me." He looked smug like he had just put an opponent in to check.

Anne had heard him she said, " no!! I'll live!" she frowned, " backing up but feeling someone behind her , she turned around.

William glided up behind her, "Oh come now Just one little taste is all it will take." He was toying with her. this was his game of psychological warfare. He loved every minute of it.

Anne glared turning around she said, " H**L No!! " she frowned she slapped him then began to walk, while limping. She gulped. She then began to kind of run, she was limping.She didn't want to She held her neck, " I said no!!" She found herself against a wall. She gulped.

William waled after her still playing his game, "But it doesn't have to include pain to you." He laughed manically.

Anne frowned, " Oh my g*d! Leave me alone" She still tried to leave but then she kept hearing him she ran / limped to a room and went into the closet closing the door.

William stopped, he had messed with her enough today. He left laughing a crowish laugh. He sauntered to a different room where he began to plan out a strategy should Nikoli come to save his beloved human.

Nikoli was in his study study all recent and old maps trying to find a castle that lay in the general area of the direction that William flew. He had been doing this for hours and still no luck. He even had his underlings looking at what ever they could find.

Anne sighed she sat in the room wondering. Why her. Cause she was the food so he was going to tease her? She gulped she didn't know what to do.

After almost eight hours of searching non-stop Nikoli found three fortresses. "Any one of them could be the castle. Better check all of them. Lets go get us a chopper men." He slammed through the door and started to head for William's original castle.

Anne sighed and soon went to sleep. she had her face hidden in a pillow. She yawned slightly.

William stood at the door looking at her through the crack. What power she gave me. i need to keep Nikoli from getting her back.He watched for a few minutes then walked away.

Nikoli made it safely to William's first castle and grabbed a helicopter. He started it up and head for the first fortress on the list.

Anne sighed, she bit her lower lip and when she kept sleeping she slept like an angel...