Humanities Sunset

Nikoli watched her movements with unwavering glare, "You would not be the slave because I would do all that I could to make you happy, and I would only ask of the few thing that I would ever need. And yes you will die in what is merely a fraction of time to me, but the way you live act and think would be in my memory forever and no one else would ever know you as you thus making you mine forever." He smiled again think that she would not go out the window. They were too high up for a human to survive a fall or jump of the magnitude.

Anne heard him and sighed, Putting her hands on the window seal. Looking at him and wondered. " Well I suppose. It's like i have no choice plus.. I -" she paused. Smiling. She then thought more, if she made him think she wouldn't run away, when they aren't looking she can run.. She raised an eyebrow and turned leaning on the window seal she smiled and then said, " Well.." she smiled.. She looked down as she sat on the window seal she was short. Her legs and feet didn't touch the ground.. She sighed. Looking at the door, Well she sorta wanted to die. To stop suffering from her not having family...

"Plus you what?" Nikoli asked waiting for her to finish her thought. he would try his hardest to keep her here now that he had gotten her. He knew what she was feeling, "I am your family now. And you are mine." He stated as if it were fact. He missed his family too since that time so long ago.

Hearing him she decided not to finish it. She said, " It's not important.." She turned to look outside. She wanted to be free once again. She turned to him and then said, " h-how... " she paused. She thought and nodded, " Alright" She sat on a chair bring her feet on the arm of the chair, fixing her dress and then looked at him She then thought of her family. She sighed.

Nikoli smiled at her acceptance. "See it already feels like a family here." He strode close to her brushing her hair from her neck and he bent down baring his fangs. He sank his fang into her neck and drank three big gulps of blood. He kissed the wounds to help them heal. THen he stumbled back into a chair across from her, breathing heavy. It had been so long since he tasted such sweetness, it was overwhelming. He sat there in a daze.

Anne had looked at him feeling her hair moved she then felt him breathing on her neck it kind of tickled.. She closed her eyes and when he sunk his teeth or Fangs in her neck she gasped, breathing in. It stung like really bad then feeling some blood leave her before she had a sudden rush of air hit her. and a kiss... She turned and sighed. Looking at him who stumbled into a chair looking at him hoping she didn't do anything wrong. She gulped..

Five minutes went by before Nikoli could think coherently. He saw the worry on his face, "Don't worry I am ok." He smiled at her. "let me go and get you some water and something to eat from the Kitchen." He left the room and head towards the kitchen.

Anne sighed, Seeing he left she felt into the chair that he was in. She shook her head, " Okay.. but what about my blood " she had whispered. She sighed slightly. Then leaning back. She was really tired...Biting her lower lip , she wondered about if she would actually treated right... biting her lower lip...

Nikoli came back holding a plate full of food with protein and iron and other foods good for the blood and a glass with a pitcher of water. "Here you need to eat after getting blood sucked out. And you will want to eat it all you will be hungry." He set the fresh food in front of her and the smell was wafting to her nose.

Anne had smelt the food before he walked in. She smiled standing up and when he walked in she looked at the food. taking a bite of the food. It was so good, and how can vampires cook... They don't have senses don't they cause of their dying bodies. She sighed and took a sip of her water smiling. Biting her lower lip. She continued to eat she was so happy.

unbeknownst to the vampire and the young girl there was spy among them. One of the scouts that had found the girl was also working for another vampire lord. His name was William Thricehaven, he was a ruthless lord that wanted everything and was always trying to find how he could get more power. The scout gave this information to William.

A buzzing sound came from Nikoli's pocket. "Excuse me there seems to be a video conference being called." Why were they calling another one? They just had one not long ago. He went up to the conference room and put up the monitor. "What is it that we could meet about now?" but to his surprise it was only William. "What do you want?"

Nikoli cam back to the study. He looked at the young girl, "One of the other vampires knows your here so you will stay within the castle at all times. I Will not let them have you."

Anne sighed pacing as he had left. She paced back and forth. She looked at the guy and bit her lower lip and smiled.She then seen him come back her smile dropped. ' wait.. another vampire. .Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" She smiled biting her lower lip. She was nervous she had to calm herself down but she started to get tired. " What time is it?" she asked.She just yawned. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.

Nikoli looked at her. she was probably tired from the blood drinking. "It is about one in the morning. Come Ill show you to your room." He led her to an extravagant room high in the castle with a king sized bed, and a full sized bathroom with a Jacuzzi like bath. "Ill monitor the situation and let you know when you have had some sleep weather it is good or bad."

Anne sighed... She nodded and when she was led to a room she looked around biting her lower lip she smiled softly. She then sighed. She then sat on the bed she smiled and then looked at him and said, " Wait so your going to do what now?" She was a blonde of course she would be confused.. She smiled softly and bit her lower lip.. She laid on the bed, " wait " she sits up, " Is there someone i can get to , so they can make some clothes for me or me buy clothes?"

"I am going to monitor weather or not the ohter vampire is going to come here and that will tell us how bad the situation is." Nikoli left the room before her last question but he had heard what she said and yelled back, "The is a closet in there with a slew of clothes in it. There all all sizes and desings."

anne looked at him and smiled softly. When he left. So he would moniter.. what would that mean. She stood up to listen for an answer. She nodded. She looked in the closet. A bunch of clothes..Biting her lower lip she laid back down after closing the closet. Falling asleep...

Nikoli was heading down the stairs when he heard the tell tell signs of helicopters coming from a far. "Men to your battle stations. We have an enemy coming." This would be the first actual battle between vampire armies in a century. The helicopters landed and Nikoli could here the stomping of soliders. The stomping only came so far then stopped. All was quiet until several UV grenades flew into the castle shattering the windows. The grenades went off killing some of Nikoli's vampires. William's men came storming in. Their blades were raised high and the clasked began. Ever once in awhile one vampire would attack Nikoli but with little effort they were stuck down. Nikoli began to notice that were not enough vampires for an all out attack. Then it hit him the entire troop wasn't here. "Keep fighting men take them down." He ran up stares and heard the crach of a window coming from the girls room.

Anne had heard noises. She was going to see what was wrong.. Sitting up. Looking down at what she was wearing... A mini dress. Hmm... she sighed. going to the closet she jumped hearing the bombs and stuff she gulped and seen someone stand before her after a loud crash she backed up and said, " W-what do you want?" she gulped pressing against the door she was afraid.. Very very afraid... she sighed and gulped She grabbed out from the end table since he was on the other side of the bed. She gulped and then sighed.. searching for something in her end table... Wait As she knelt onto the ground she grabbed a knife It still had blood on it. She pointed it at him. She was scared to use it..

Nikoli burts into the room. He say the girl kneeling on the ground with a knife in hand and a team of opposing vamipres standing aross from here. At the head of the team stood William in his signature red accented white suite. His white hair flowed fromhis head and red eyes gleamed at the young woman. "William!" Nikoli exclaimed. William didn't wait he ran and grabbed the girl and whisked her out of the window. He was gone back to his catsle with the only that Nikoli has wanted in so long. Nikoli went back downstaires depressed. The opposing vamipres were all dead and so were some of Nikoli's allies. He sat on the stairs not knowing what to do next.

Anne as she pointed it to the head of the vampire he grabbed her she gasped and then frowned she hated this she kicked and punched on the bakc, " Let me go!" She hated this. She wanted to be free.. She sighed slightly and looked, She frowned "I Said let me go!" she hated him. This being kidnapped again! " Did you not hear me!! " She glared and kept trying to get out...

( Sorry for the post)