Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michio watched in worry before relief washed over him as the curse was lifted. He smiled at Kieara and rested his forhead to hers, "you are free now. No one can order you anywhere or tell you to do something you wouldn't want." He says softly a slight tint of fear hung on the words almost like Michio was still scared of her leaving.

"It's okay if you want to. I know it's probably hurting you," Michio says softly, stroking her cheek. "I'll find you when my curse is broken. I'll find you, Princess."

She frowned. "Michio, I don't want to leave...." she spoke softly. She didn't. She still didn't feel good enough. If she was she'd have been able to break the curse.

Michio nods and smiles wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her close, "thank you Princess."

Kieara sighed gently hugging him back. She wished he could love her as much as her heart loved and yearned for him.

Michio pulls back and kissed her softly again. It felt right to be with this girl, at time like this he wished he hadn't gave up his heart. He was starting to regret it, it hadn't helped the pain.

She slowly kissed back as he did. She was enjoying it but it made her sad that neither one knew how to get his heart back.

He pulls back after a bit and smiles brightly, "I'll make you the happiest girl in the world, Princess! I know I don't know if I love you but I'd like to. I really hope I do," he pulls her close happy.

Those desires...to keep her happy and make her happy...he wouldn't have those if he didn't. If he couldn't feel love, he wouldn't have those desires...Did that mean he felt love anyway? She didn't know, the thought was probably a fool's dream. "All I want is your curse gone." She sighed and lay down.

He sat next to her. "I'm trying, Princess. I'm trying," Michio tells her with a small frown. Little did he know that he was breaking the curse. Little by little he was slowly regaining his heart and ability to love.

Kieara sighed and closed her eyes feeling exhausted. If he was slowly breaking the curse how would he ever know it was broken.

"Can I sleep with you, Kieara?" He asks softly a small smile on his face before a yawn left him.

Kieara looked up at him and nodded softly. She would feel safe with him sleeping with her.

He slowly got in bed next to her smiling as he laid down and pulled her close.

Kieara fell asleep in no time. She sighed softly exhausted.

Michio took a bit longer to fall asleep but when he did it was a peaceful sleep with Kieara in his arms.

Kieara was awoke by the baby kicking the next day.

Jiji was asleep on Michio's chest and woke up when the girl rustled, "Is everything okay, Kieara?"

Status
Not open for further replies.