• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michio stays like that for a moment before pulling back, "Kieara, will you stay? With me and Jiji?" He asks smiling even though his face was tear streaked.

Kieara looked at him. She hated to see him sad. She wiped his tears. "Don't cry. Why would I leave? Of course I'm staying."

"You don't seem happy to be here. I want you to be happy," he tells her smiling a bit.

"I just know I couldn't hold a light to the one you love." She spoke. "I'm not goin anywere." She stepped into the bedroom.

"But you're already better," he says softly. Jiji smirks at him knowing that Michio loves the girl.

She looked up at him. "Michio you don't have to lie to me." She looked down.

"Lie? She didn't stay by my side. You, despite me not know whether I love you or not, you are staying by my side. That makes you better," he tells her a bit hurt that she thought he would lie.

She looked up at him. She wasnt sure what to say so she just gave a sad smile to him. "Thank you Michio."

Michio wraps his arms around her, "Kieara, I know I want you by my side. I just don't know if it's romantic or not. But whether it is or not, I want to start a family together with you." He tells her softly not sure what he was saying, "Could we start a family? You, Jiji, and I?"

She listened to his words. She smiled happily and nodded. "I would love that."

Michio smiles and picks her up spinning her up. "I'm glad! This makes really happy!" He tells her.

She smiled weakly. She just wanted to be loved but she didn't think she'd ever live up to his standards of the last woman. She went to lay down.

He let her go smiling softly before turning to Jiji, "I want to get rid of this curse. I want to make her happy," he tells the cat sighing.

Jiji shook his head sadly, "I can't help." Michio nods and left going to retrieve some books before returning to the den and starting to read some more trying to break both of their curses again.

She took a nice nights sleep that shed needed for awhile. She woke in the morning and went to cook.

Michio had fallen asleep reading at thedinning room table. There was papers scattered everywhere with writing and symbols on all of them. He snored softly as he slept for once pretty hard with Jiji laying right next to him asleep as well.

Kieara smiled and gently moved around them starting to clean up and then started to cook.

Michio stays asleep but the rustling of the papers make Jiji wake up, "Ah, Kieara, good morning," he meows.

"good morning." She said quietly and she started to cook a breakfast of biscuits gravy bacon and eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back