Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How are you feeling?" He asks moving to the counter in the kitchen.

Kieara smiled a little but it was fake. "Im ok I guess."

"You know... Michio won't hateyou if you leave. He'll be sad yes but he'll forgive you," he mutters eyes going soft. He didn't want to see the girl in pain because of his master.

"You're hurting yourself more by staying by the side of someone who doesn't even realize that loving you maybe an option. Michio doesn't deserve you!"

Kieara just stopped where she was at Jiji's words. "Shut up Jiji." She spoke and turned the stove off going to her room and locking it.

Jiji freezes before jumping of the counter and going to her room pawing at her door. "Kieara, I was only stating facts. Michio doesn't want you stay her because he asked you to but because you want to."

She refused to answer him. She wasn't in the mood for it. She covered her head with a pillow.

Jiji sighs and curls up infront of her door. The only sounds throughout the house that could be heard was the wizards snoring.

Kieara stayed in there with jiji and michios breakfast ready on the stove. That had hurt her feelings what jiji had said.

Michio finally woke up later that morning, he stood up and went to see what everyone was doing. After searching the house he finally went to Kieara's door surprised to see Jiji in front of it. He knocks softly, "Kieara, it's Michio."

Michio pushes the door open and enters the room, "Kieara? Is everything okay?"

"I'm just not feeling well today..." She spoke to him. She still felt insignificant like she'd never be good enough and Jiji had hurt her feelings.

He sat on the edge of her bed, brushing some hair out of her face. "Is that all?" Michio asks, feeling like there was more to it then that.

Kieara explained what Jiji had said then started crying again telling him she'd never be good enough. She felt second rate to the other woman.

"Princess," Michio whispers tilting her head up towards his, "there's no reason to cry. You won't replace her, but I don't want you to. I want you to be you, nothing more, nothing less." He leans closer lips almost touching hers.

Kieara looked up at him trying to blink tears away as he spoke. She held perfectly still as he leaned closer.

Michio closes the distance between their lips and kisses her. It wasn't a lovely or passionate kiss but it was sweet and soft as if he was trying to say I love you but could only mange an I care.

Kieara couldn't help but melt into the kiss. She suddenly jerked and cried out in pain as runes appeared on her hands and arms. Then they lifted off and disappeared. He'd broken her curse. It took a kiss from someone who loved her to break it. His heart may not have been in him, but it still loved her.

Status
Not open for further replies.