• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm so disapointed in you guys grrrr... I'm begining to think the rules of this poll may have been to strict! :P Maybe if I alowed masturbation to be counted as sex, there wuldnt be as many aliens among us.
Some people just aren't sexual people, and I think a role-playing forum is more likely to attract the sort of less sexual folks, or those who are too withdrawn to go after sex. Role-playing isn't exactly a sexy hobby, outside of the bedroom context. A lot of us are reclusive nerds. There are also young users here who are less likely to be sexually active, or want to be sexually active.

Frankly, I think many people put too strong a focus on sex! I think it's a little sad that those who aren't as invested in sex - or those who are wanting to wait, for whatever reason - are to be seen as 'aliens.' While I'm genuinely asexual (or I am at least suffering an essentially non-existent libido due to several outside factors), some just aren't, well, 'sexy,' and that's just fine.

To be fair, the depth of depravity this thread has seen, well, shouldn't be seen. I just ain't tryin' to add any more to the scum.
Fair point man.

and I think a role-playing forum is more likely to attract the sort of less sexual folks, or those who are too withdrawn to go after sex.
Thats funny, I actualy see adult-RPing as a very good way of exploring some aspects of sexuality that (sadly) I dont get the chance to expirience irl.

Thats funny, I actualy see adult-RPing as a very good way of exploring some aspects of sexuality that (sadly) I dont get the chance to expirience irl.
Libertine role-playing is just a small part of the site, though. Many users don't participate in it at all. Iwaku isn't like HouseEros or a similar site that's exclusively for sexy role-playing. I don't disagree with you, though; adult role-playing is pretty good for that.

Libertine role-playing is just a small part of the site, though. Many users don't participate in it at all. Iwaku isn't like HouseEros or a similar site that's exclusively for sexy role-playing. I don't disagree with you, though; adult role-playing is pretty good for that.
Actualy in some vays this site is more extreme then those "pure" adult-RP ones. Case in point - I think this may be the only RP site I seen that allows under-age ppl to do smutty RPs. I havent see that aniwhere else. Granted, in a separate section, but stil far beyond the typical PG-only rules for teens on other sites.

Horny teens b horny teens, they're just gonna find a way to do it anyways. Might as well allow a separate section for it instead of trying to ban it altogether.

Yes, we're one of a handful (if that, we may be the only) place to offer teen smut roleplay. But: only teens can roleplay with other teens!! The age rule there is strictly enforced, and fucking with that will insure quick and harsh punishment.

So don't try to get around it. ಠ_ಠ

• Useful
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Actualy in some vays this site is more extreme then those "pure" adult-RP ones. Case in point - I think this may be the only RP site I seen that allows under-age ppl to do smutty RPs. I havent see that aniwhere else. Granted, in a separate section, but stil far beyond the typical PG-only rules for teens on other sites.
Speaking of liberteen areas

Fun fact:
The liberteen one x one area has 9 threads
The liberteen group in character area has 8 threads

The liberteen area is so wasted on those teens D: I expected at least half of what the adult area has ]: -Alien is disappointed in the lack of stereotypical horny teens-

• Useful
Reactions: Marchosias
(Missed this last time)

The Site I came from, the RP Guild just never bothered tracking ages, nor dividing sexual content from non-sexual content
We just simply had the 1x1 section, where all RP's between two individuals took place regardless of age or content.

The only condition they had was that sexual content get's moved to PM's.
Speaking of liberteen areas

Fun fact:
The liberteen one x one area has 9 threads
The liberteen group in character area has 8 threads

The liberteen area is so wasted on those teens D: I expected at least half of what the adult area has ]: -Alien is disappointed in the lack of stereotypical horny teens-
... Wow.
That is insanely small.

Last edited:
WELL...

Most of us are really shy and scared about RPing there, even tho some of us are okay with libertine (save for these guys over in The Facility, they're all-out hardcore RN). Right now I'm waiting for other people to post their CSs in the thread first, but no one but the GM posted their CS on there LOL, even tho there's over 5 people interested.

I must also point out that libertine isn't just about writing smut (although many people seem to think that is just what its for). There may be some sexual content as well as more 'mature' themes which is why they are in that section to begin with, but the role play itself may be more plot with an occasional smut section to it.

mmmmmmmb0i dat sweet sweet cyber puss

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
@Arius LaVari But... buttt I was just curious about a phrase. Why does that get me hug ratings XD

Most of those teens cyber fuck in PMs, I wager.
Reality.

Also, we separate for legal reasons. In the US, sex RP between an adult and a minor absolutely can be construed as a lewd act with a minor. And Iwaku is then culpable for the act taking place; in the eyes of the law, having facilitated it.

THE MORE YOU KNOW! *******

Not virgin, but currently no sexual partners...

:,(

Status
Not open for further replies.