• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lel I used to participate in Liberteen. That section is quite small compared to what I've seen of the Libertine archives, which was shocking at first, but not so much now. The community of liberteen roleplayers was small to begin with, there are roleplayers that I've become used to seeing frequent that section more than others.

Since I just turned red star I'm not participating in any more sexual-themed roleplays, even if I'm allowed into the Libertine section now. It's a personal preference, like I said before. I don't feel comfortable going up to people who may or may not have been adults for years while I've just been an adult for not even two weeks, or people I've seen and looked to as adults while I was here on Iwaku. I was actually shocked at just how much Libertine there was. Like, how do you people manage it???

Iwaku is pretty rad for actually giving teens a space to try out those kinds of themes and with a sense of security to it too. I guess I'm pretty scared now that that feeling is gone, and the only person I'm comfortable trying out those things with is two years younger than me. So I'm probably not going to try anything remotely 'Libertine' for a while lol.

Honestly @Hana , uh... half of Iwaku is Libertine.

That moment when I realized @Hana-chan just became a red star.
(For some reason I thought I was older. Maybe it's Sen's fault.)

But that means... I'm next...

I'm practicing being a responsible young adult and getting it on 0h/7 days of the week.
Unless that means getting laid on a bed.
To sleep.

Oh and I still have to wait until I'm 30 so that I can become a wizard.

I was actually shocked at just how much Libertine there was. Like, how do you people manage it???
You teens always run around thinking you're the most curious and horny bunch.

You have no idea...

This thread be like

thirst-aid-drinking-hat.jpg

I remember having that hat... It didn't say thirst aid and was just for sodas.... It sucked. -laughs at pun I made-

I wonder how many people are actually asexual because of their own choosing and how many are because of others choosing for them.

I also wonder how many would lie to themselves and say they chose it for themselves.

You know, at the end of the day it doesn't matter what button a person clicked on that poll. What matters is mutual respect shown to that person for whichever choice they made.
Whether it was a choice or simply the course their life has taken is irrelevant.

I have yet to see anyone give a negative opinion directed to those individuals who claim to have overly active sex lives, but I have seen more than enough shaming, alien comments, and other potentially insulting remarks directed towards those individuals who have chosen otherwise.

It's not right.

So you all can either get back on the topic at hand which is your own frequency of getting laid or other preferred term, or I will consider the topic derailed and lock it accordingly.

I'm too much of a nerd to attract that type of thing.

This thread is inspiring me to just make my username "Magic Magnum" again. :3

Im in a long distence relationship so the option here isn't really available for me. It really just depends on when we get to visit each other. The past two weeks we've had sex like every other day, but when we are away (which is normally four months or more at a time) then we dont have sex. *shrugs*

Pretty much like rabbits when we're together, every few hours, but it's a long distance so we'll go several weeks without it :(((

There's two days in the week that I'm free... but honestly, it happens like once a week.

I'm 22 and have never been laid. Never even had a first kiss. Basically, i've been unemployed for most of my adult life and just been focusing on getting employed. Kinda hope to change that by the end of this year.

Ok... something I'v been wondering for a vhile, mostly because of a very.... disturbing... thing I learned during a PM convo vith someone (wont name names, but you know vho you are, when you read this :P ).

So... hope nobody takes this the vrong way, but is it true that in the USA, some girls routinly have sex with dogs? Acording to my ...source... its actualy a relativly common thing over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.