• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm so disapointed in you guys grrrr... I'm begining to think the rules of this poll may have been to strict! :P Maybe if I alowed masturbation to be counted as sex, there wuldnt be as many aliens among us.

Must have missed that part of your health class, friend. Some STDs do not display outward symptoms or they show them only occasionally.
I can confirm this. I've given blood to test for them in the past. Fortunately it came back negative (and thus been spared a few awkward phonecalls,) but not all STD's show so easily. Not that you should have unprotected sex anyway, but that's another good reason not to.

Reactions: Marchosias
I can confirm this. I've given blood to test for them in the past. Fortunately it came back negative (and thus been spared a few awkward phonecalls,) but not all STD's show so easily. Not that you should have unprotected sex anyway, but that's another good reason not to.
Unprotected sex - only vith a partner I know for a while and trust him to be clean. And even then, only un-protected in regards to a lack of condom. Everything else; contraceptive cream, spiral, etc... stil there. No point in taking any chances.

Damn I'm so disapointed in you guys grrrr... I'm begining to think the rules of this poll may have been to strict! :P Maybe if I alowed masturbation to be counted as sex, there wuldnt be as many aliens among us.
Probably would, although to be fair its probably easier to convince a guy to have a one night stand, than it is to convince a woman. Not that I'm saying you women are great at saying no, I'm saying us men are more likely to say yes to just having sex than you are.

Probably would, although to be fair its probably easier to convince a guy to have a one night stand, than it is to convince a woman. Not that I'm saying you women are great at saying no, I'm saying us men are more likely to say yes to just having sex than you are.
Let you in a litle secret. :) Us women are just as receptive to spontaneus sex as you are. Only problem is - centurys of societal influence/conditioning and dogma have teached most of us to repress those primal urges, since it wuld make us look like "sluts". Wel, that and the fear of being taken advantage of, as the "weaker" sex. Thankfuly, I like to consider my-self far beyond either of those stupid notions, and I act accordingly.

Let you in a litle secret. :) Us women are just as receptive to spontaneus sex as you are. Only problem is - centurys of societal influence/conditioning and dogma have teached most of us to repress those primal urges, since it wuld make us look like "sluts". Wel, that and the fear of being taken advantage of, as the "weaker" sex. Thankfuly, I like to consider my-self far beyond either of those stupid notions, and I act accordingly.
This is all true.

Shit I learn way more on this site than I did in school.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Shit I learn way more on this site than I did in school.
All the shit you learn in real life is superior to the shit you learn in school. And the shit you should be learning in school, isn't taught! Like, how to balance your bank, how to open a bank account, how to properly invest, how to choose a bank, the difference between a savings/checking account, how to get a loan for a car or house, how to deal with a mortgage... Basically: Finance.

They also tend not to have basic Psych classes, or any kind of courses on how to deal with the bullshit personal crises you'll face in life. Oi vey...

Reactions: zane620
AS for the boot quest. A few times a month as it stands. Working is depleting my energy

All the shit you learn in real life is superior to the shit you learn in school. And the shit you should be learning in school, isn't taught! Like, how to balance your bank, how to open a bank account, how to properly invest, how to choose a bank, the difference between a savings/checking account, how to get a loan for a car or house, how to deal with a mortgage... Basically: Finance.

They also tend not to have basic Psych classes, or any kind of courses on how to deal with the bullshit personal crises you'll face in life. Oi vey...
Because those wealthy people that control the education system don't think "personal crisises" exist and society thinks that having personal/mental problems is shameful.

Reactions: Marchosias
Speaking of thirst... time for me to get satiated! :) Cya tomorow ppls.

I swear sometimes I hate you.

Don't put it on a pedestal.
..... Gonna have to explain I never heard that phrase. I dont actually hate her :| If anything I'm scared of her.

I can't believe I'm going to say this... But I actually agree with you on that point (The first part anyway of it. The personal reference stuff, I can't say.)

..... Gonna have to explain I never heard that phrase. I dont actually hate her :| If anything I'm scared of her.
I interpreted your comment as being jealous or envious of her or her lover. What I was saying was a PG version of, "Don't put the pussy on the pedestal."

Ahhhhh, nah I ain't jealous of that. If anything I would be jealous of their confidence in just doing these type of things. And PG comment in a thread about getting laid XD

Ahhhhh, nah I ain't jealous of that. If anything I would be jealous of their confidence in just doing these type of things. And PG comment in a thread about getting laid XD
To be fair, the depth of depravity this thread has seen, well, shouldn't be seen. I just ain't tryin' to add any more to the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.