• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this place had something to drink!? :O

In all seriousness though, I don't get laid. Not because I don't want to, not because I CAN'T, but rather because I don't meet a lot of people IRL, and as such the chances of finding someone to be "mutually in lust with" are rather slim.

As far as ideology goes? it's whatever. I personally don't connect sex and romantic love (an important distinction, love and romantic love), but I also get that people are different, and that sex CAN be something you only want to share with a certain someone. Just like your favorite kind of candy (Fuck no I'm not sharing my winegums) or a closely guarded secret ( :O I'm a virgin ). As for having multiple partners? I'm all for it, but I feel I'm perfectly capable of being monogamous as well, I'd say communication and clear bounderies are key.

Lastly, I'd like to say that the poll is most likely going to be skewed one way or the other. Most people who click on a thread with a name like this will have something to say about the subject, and those will most likely be the people either not having sex at all for whatever reason, or the people that have tons of sex and want to feel validated/brag/share their wonderful lifestyle.

Either way, do what you feel is right, don't judge and have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Marchosias .... I swear I can't escape this question. No matter where I go I see this question.... Although it makes me happy that 11 others haven't gotten laid just like me. Although if I had to say I'm like Gwazi in the way of getting girls . Although I would probably stop being Gwazi if someone straight up wanted to have sex with me.

Last edited:
@Marchosias .... I swear I can't escape this question. No matter where I go I see this question.... Although it makes me happy that 11 others haven't gotten laid just like me. Although if I had to say I'm like Gwazi in the way of getting girls . Although I would probably stop being Gwazi if someone straight up wanted to have sex with me.

Hey I alvays want to have sex sweety! :) Vith any guy, long as he meets these 4 criteria: 1) are you cute/handsome/not-chubby, 2) Do you have any STDs, 3) Are you more then 20 years older then me, and 4) Do you bring your own condoms ?

Long as the answers to those are, in order: 1yes(I'd need to judge that my-self ofc), 2no, 3no, 4yes, I'd be game to spend a hour or so quality action-time vith you and make you beg for mercy at the end :) XOXO

......... I'll keep that in mind XD Although to be funny, I'd fucking hope I don't have any STDs cause if I do Im blaming my parents and then I'm going to blame them for not passing down their got get it genes. Yet gawd dayum twenty years older O_O

......... I'll keep that in mind XD Although to be funny, I'd fucking hope I don't have any STDs cause if I do Im blaming my parents and then I'm going to blame them for not passing down their got get it genes. Yet gawd dayum twenty years older O_O

Yes, default option - blame the folksss! Never fails. :)

geez lady lol
Lol vhat can I say? I love me some hot sizzling man-juice! :D

that's....

been made abundantly clear lol.

good for you tho

Yes, default option - blame the folksss! Never fails. :)
The only option! And should I be offended by the I need a hug ratings in a thread like this XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Marchosias
Alright y'all, I know you guys are thirsty as fuck, but Jeezum Crowe if you want to talk about man-juice, PM it. >:C

giphy.gif

Nope, I never have. o.o

I'm old-fashioned and like the idea of waiting until I'm married or maybe just really in love with a special person I know I'll be with for the rest of my life. This is something I personally connect to romance and could never do casually. I'd have to be in love with one person for the idea to even appeal to me. But I'm definitely not asexual or anything so if I ever fall in love, sure, I'll probably be interested.

But this thread... um...

*hides in the corner* >.>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm most probably gay at this point, and my GF is asexual, so I'll probably take after her.

Reactions: Hana
I need to evacuate this thread because.................I'm envious.

yep.

.......that is the word I'll use..........

• Thank You
Reactions: Oblivion666
Evrything is about sex. Except sex it-self. Sex is about POWWAHHH! :)

You'd know, believe me, STD's have some pretty obvious symptoms mate

Anyways, I don't ever get laid, girls aren't interested in a guy like me

Must have missed that part of your health class, friend. Some STDs do not display outward symptoms or they show them only occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.