• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas had a twisted mind making them choose their own lives over someone else's. The game of chance never suit anyone well unless they only cared about themselves. Six knew that she could roll the die and give herself a chance to exit this room; however, Phil and Noembelu would be at risk. The child looked over at Amir, wondering what the woman would do. She wished that she could help her friend out with this game, but the child understood that this would be an individual decision.

Six needed to get out. She couldn't afford to die in this house without knowing the answers of her origin. The child also did not want to leave without giving Lucas the treatment he deserves.

Six decided to roll the dice.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @The Batter @Gands @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Drawing Room

The Batter clutched his hand into a fist. This was an outrage! He had only a chance to live!? He looks around see his friends... they were rolling their dice already. If they didn't roll a five or higher...' The Batter then shook his head...'No I can't think that.... I must stay positive' The Batter then looked down at his codex, seeing the dice rolling. He then looked back at his friends.
IMG_0410.PNG
"Please let them live." he Batter said to himself....He didn't want to lose them too..

"Then let's see what everyone got!"

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

The Batter rolled a five.

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Looks like it's game over for four of you."

The codexes of Reiner, Amir, Kiyohime, and Raven flat-lined. They were soon all injected with poison and killed. There was no fanfare. Lucas didn't even comment, for he was too busy with another room.

@York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @dark @Gands @DrawingRoom

Daddy was on a rampage. His axe flew through the air, smashing down on Percival's head. Her helmet stayed intact, but the blow was hard enough to do fatal damage to her skull. He turned then, coming up upon Owen and kicking the boy into Zenyatta, who both received damage as a result.

"Aw, hell, dad! I need these guys now!"

Lucas' voice echoed throughout the main hall, causing Daddy to pause. "Lucas?" He looked up. "The hell you doing, boy? I don't have time for your goddamn games! Don't make me come get you!"

"Dad! You already said that!" Lucas groaned. "I'm doing this my own way. They'll get her gift eventually, don't worry!"

"Lucas..."

"I've unlocked the door, dad. You wanna talk? Come talk."

Daddy turned and ran toward the door that led out into the backyard. Lucas locked it again once his father had gone through. "Not the smartest cookie these days, my old man. Anyway, you fellas are in for a treat! Through a lucky chance, one of ya gets to die! My dad was probably going to kill you anyway, so perhaps you should thank me for offering my alternative, less bloody death."

Lola's codex beeped, and she was soon pumped full of poison, killing her in moments. Owen let out a whimper at the sight.

"One of us is going to kill you," Teddy said, his voice a low roar. "A little girl? You..." He honestly had no words to describe it.

"You thought that was it?" Zenyatta's codex then flat-lined and soon he was filled with current of electricity that fried the omnic and dropped him to the ground. Lucas let out a relieved sigh. "See you later!"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MainHall

"Noot Noot, huh..." Bullet ran over to a shelf, grabbing a long metal pipe that was propped up against it. She brought it over to the cage and held the end out toward the penguin. "Let's hope it knows what the hell I'm doing."

The penguin seemed to catch on quickly. It jumped up and down upon seeing Mason before proceeding to grab on to the pipe. Bullet, with or without the help of Mason, pulled the penguin out of the cage. She then reached up to knock down the item from above. That item, and the one taped to the penguin, seemed to be two pieces of a key that fit together.

The penguin seemed intelligent and aware, so Bullet trusted it to follow them. She had no goddamn idea how this made sense, but she figured she would just have to go with it. As they left, Mason's codex began to beep.

"Dude... what's going on with your watch?"

"Someone's luck just ran out," Lucas said ominously.

Unsure what to do, Bullet made a run for the monitoring room. "Guys, this guy's watch is going off!" She felt bad she still didn't know half of these guys by name.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

Of course that wasn't what Lucas had in mind. The Batter slowly turned his head to look at his friends....who were already lying on the ground....The Batter slowly begins to walk to toward them. After a few moments, he began to pick up his pace. Soon enough, he was standing right front of them.... staring down at their lifeless bodies. The Batter then fell to knees....continuing to stare at them, looking into their empty eyes.... The Batter strangely begins to smile and laugh.

"Kiyohime, Reiner get up....I know you're still there." He lying to himself...trying to make him feel better, but it was not working. The Batter then pushes Reiner as if he was trying to wake him up. The Batter smile begins to slowly fades away.

"Hey, this isn't funny anymore guys.... please say something." The Batter begins to do something he hasn't done in a very, very long time: cry. A few black tears begin to run down his face as he then grabs both Kiyohime and Reiner and begins to hug them.

"No.....no no.....no no no no no no no no no no no no....." A few more black tears begin to run down his face. He then get the flashbacks of his son and wife again...

IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0437.PNG

Something then snapped inside him.....an old flame has been lit again. A flame of corruption and hatred. The Batter stopped crying.... he slowly then gets up onto his feet.... He looks to Reiner.

"I will give you a proper burial when I'm done here..." The Batter clutched his hand into a fist and looks to Kiyohime.... He knew that he can bring her back....if he could summon her with mana..."I will bring you back Kiyohime..." The Batter then kneels down to grab Reiner Combat Knife from Kiyohime to remember his promise. He then drooped his head. He then slowly walks away from Kiyohime and Reiner. He then leaves the room.'I hope you're ready Lucas...because when I get my powers back.....' The Batter then shows a creepy smile on his face and he look up showing his eyes full of murderous intents. '......I'M COMING FOR YOU!'

IMG_0439.JPG

@York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Gands
@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
40a97a17b44b61a52e63ad016afff6e8.gif

Tell me it's over,
Rusbel awaits...

The sounds danced and danced, their waltz eternal in both horror and despair. Brothers gave their farewells in an handshake of crimson, the dead becoming less and less lonely with each passing minute. Heroes and survivors fell around Nancy, both literally and metaphorically, recalling how everyone split off to their trusted groups once again.

...Incarnate debts
Incarcerated guilt...

Perhaps such divisions were undermining. The Wheeler wondered what she could of done to save the lives of those around her. It felt awfully selfish to be alive in this circumstance, a young woman trying desperately to find her friend and nothing more. No higher goal, no pursuit of altruism or glory- just a desire to be home with her friends and family once more.

...The sermon goes mourning,
Summoned by candle by book and by bell...

Unfolding from her position, sniffling, the girl's face darken. Driven away from the anarchy around her, the Wheeler reached up to puff her scarlet jacket. Clenching the baseball bat firmly, the honor student passed Bullet into the side room. Catching a side-eye to the chirping bird, Nancy quietly looked around her, examining her prize crafted out of viscera and tears. A room.

"Why...it makes no sense, none of this makes no sense..."

...I need a brand new skin
A mass of blacken scabs begins

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay

Phil Connors

" I have given trying to logic this a long time ago. If I just didn't accept this by now, I would be dead. Hell, I might still be dead. Whatever that is happening here isn't natural... and I have grown to be fine with it. Probably going to have hella PTSD later, but for now, I just accept that we just freed a brightly colored penguin thing after being attacked by monsters and watching someone commit suicide. It's like what happened to me before here, repeating the same day over and over again. Trying to logic it only resulted into a slippery slope to madness and death- and who knows if that is even permanent? We have been in a dinning room, houses, abandoned hallways, empty and decortated ball rooms, basements, found secret passageways and from what I am to understand,death might not even be permanent. Try to logic it and all you will end up with is one giant fucking headache. "

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Krieg

The cow contained a key, different from the piece they had obtained. It seemed there was nothing more down here.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @ParentsRoom

As the bokken came down on Shane, he feebly raised his hands up to mitigate the damage of the first blow. This brought him down to yellow, but it was not enough to kill him before Leon shot Mason in the head.

Bullet looked away and traveled slowly back into the side room where Nancy had gone. The penguin ran past them, waddling toward the brutal scene being carried out in the monitoring room. It (or, presumably he) ran to Mason's body and placed his fins on the boy's arm. If a penguin could look sad, this one looked sad.

He then saw Shane and tilted his head quizzically at the sight. He moved quickly to the man and examined the wound on his side. "The fuck... does this thing want..." Shane spoke weakly. Chirping, the penguin turned and gestured with a fin toward tools on the table. One of the tools was a pair of forceps.

Bullet stepped up next to Nancy, realizing now she had barely spoken to this girl their entire time down in this hellhole of a basement. Bullet recognized the look on her face, for it was not unlike the look Bullet saw when she looked into any of the dirty mirrors of this house. A look of numb shock, on a girl completely lost. "... Dude's right. There's no logic. Somehow, someway, this is how it is. We're here, forced to do shitty things to stay alive."

YJ6pgkz.gif

Bullet's gaze followed Nancy's in examining the room. Lucas had said it was a morgue and he probably hadn't been lying, if the traces of blood were any indication. Why a house would need a morgue was beyond Bullet, but so was a lot of this. It was only through talking to Zoe that Bullet had managed any semblance of direction in all this.

"Listen," she said, her voice low and serious, "you need to get on board this shit right now. This isn't stopping just because we're lost or confused. It's real and we need to ride it to the end, or we risk falling off into shitty, bloody rapids. Maybe you and I and everyone else are going fucking insane, but that's no excuse to shut down. Come on."

Bullet was so... so angry. She was so mad at all of this. Every single death and every drop of blood made her own blood boil. It didn't matter that she didn't know these people; she was here, forced to be amidst the shit. She was going to make it out and put life back on track if it was the last thing she goddamn did.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

Adam now had in his possession twenty flame rounds. His health was still at yellow. There was nothing left for them in the drawing room, so they had to exit back out into the main hall.

Teddy was looking away from Arno, his body tense and his hands balled into fists. Lucas was treating their deaths as so commonplace now. It made Teddy sick to his stomach to think their deaths were cheapened in such a manner. Soon they would all become just a statistic in this massacre.

He looked to the handle and nodded. "Let's break this game." He took the axe offered to him and walked toward the door Daddy had left from. He lifted the axe high and brought it down on the door, but fell back when the axe met metal. Guess that explained that. Teddy looked momentarily disappointed, but quickly he recovered and began running up the stairs.

On the second floor, he examined the locked door, determining that it was wooden. When he brought the axe down, he felt the satisfying clunk of the weapon sinking into the door. As he began to whack it further, Lucas spoke in the main hall. "You're damn lucky I didn't dock you for hittin' that other door. You'd think I'd be dumb enough to let y'all do whatever ya want? Buddy, mistakes happen, but my game has been planned for a long damn time!"

"Fuck you," Teddy said, continuing to strike the door.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @MainHall

"Remember...? I'm sorry, I don't--"

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Cassie Lang appeared in the doorway, gesturing toward the back. "I think there's some confused people out in the backyard. Did you plan for enough people, because I swear we really don't have enough chairs now..."

"Uh--" Billy looked to Saeko and T'Challa. "How about we all head into the backyard then? Everyone's done like, an amazing job with it. Is... that okay, mom?"

Wanda hesitated but eventually nodded her assent. She, Kate, and the others joined Billy in heading out back where an entire wedding venue had been set up. Standing around in the middle of the yard were Reiner, Amir, Raven, Lola, Kiyohime, Mason, and Zenyatta, all of which no longer held any weapons, items, or equipment they may have acquired in a past life. This was the same for Saeko and T'Challa as well.

"Is everyone okay?" Billy asked the confused-looking group.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi and Takumi
Phil Connors

Phil blinked twice and decided that somehow this wasn't the strangest thing ever. " I think.... the penguin wants to remove the bullet from your body," Phil said, wearing the most confused fucking expression. Sure a penguin doctor, why the fuck not? Nothing else made sense here. Phil carefully, weary of traps, picked up the forceps and handed them to the penguin. If the Penguin couldn't take them, he would watch to see if he would give him instructions.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk @Basement

The cow contained a key, different from the piece they had obtained. It seemed there was nothing more down here.

As the bokken came down on Shane, he feebly raised his hands up to mitigate the damage of the first blow. This brought him down to yellow, but it was not enough to kill him before Leon shot Mason in the head.

Bullet looked away and traveled slowly back into the side room where Nancy had gone. The penguin ran past them, waddling toward the brutal scene being carried out in the monitoring room. It (or, presumably he) ran to Mason's body and placed his fins on the boy's arm. If a penguin could look sad, this one looked sad.

He then saw Shane and tilted his head quizzically at the sight. He moved quickly to the man and examined the wound on his side. "The fuck... does this thing want..." Shane spoke weakly. Chirping, the penguin turned and gestured with a fin toward tools on the table. One of the tools was a pair of forceps.

Bullet stepped up next to Nancy, realizing now she had barely spoken to this girl their entire time down in this hellhole of a basement. Bullet recognized the look on her face, for it was not unlike the look Bullet saw when she looked into any of the dirty mirrors of this house. A look of numb shock, on a girl completely lost. "... Dude's right. There's no logic. Somehow, someway, this is how it is. We're here, forced to do shitty things to stay alive."

YJ6pgkz.gif

Bullet's gaze followed Nancy's in examining the room. Lucas had said it was a morgue and he probably hadn't been lying, if the traces of blood were any indication. Why a house would need a morgue was beyond Bullet, but so was a lot of this. It was only through talking to Zoe that Bullet had managed any semblance of direction in all this.

"Listen," she said, her voice low and serious, "you need to get on board this shit right now. This isn't stopping just because we're lost or confused. It's real and we need to ride it to the end, or we risk falling off into shitty, bloody rapids. Maybe you and I and everyone else are going fucking insane, but that's no excuse to shut down. Come on."

Bullet was so... so angry. She was so mad at all of this. Every single death and every drop of blood made her own blood boil. It didn't matter that she didn't know these people; she was here, forced to be amidst the shit. She was going to make it out and put life back on track if it was the last thing she goddamn did.

Adam now had in his possession twenty flame rounds. His health was still at yellow. There was nothing left for them in the drawing room, so they had to exit back out into the main hall.

Teddy was looking away from Arno, his body tense and his hands balled into fists. Lucas was treating their deaths as so commonplace now. It made Teddy sick to his stomach to think their deaths were cheapened in such a manner. Soon they would all become just a statistic in this massacre.

He looked to the handle and nodded. "Let's break this game." He took the axe offered to him and walked toward the door Daddy had left from. He lifted the axe high and brought it down on the door, but fell back when the axe met metal. Guess that explained that. Teddy looked momentarily disappointed, but quickly he recovered and began running up the stairs.

On the second floor, he examined the locked door, determining that it was wooden. When he brought the axe down, he felt the satisfying clunk of the weapon sinking into the door. As he began to whack it further, Lucas spoke in the main hall. "You're damn lucky I didn't dock you for hittin' that other door. You'd think I'd be dumb enough to let y'all do whatever ya want? Buddy, mistakes happen, but my game has been planned for a long damn time!"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @MainHall

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Cassie Lang appeared in the doorway, gesturing toward the back. "I think there's some confused people out in the backyard. Did you plan for enough people, because I swear we really don't have enough chairs now..."

"Uh--" Billy looked to Saeko and T'Challa. "How about we all head into the backyard then? Everyone's done like, an amazing job with it. Is... that okay, mom?"

Wanda hesitated but eventually nodded her assent. She, Kate, and the others joined Billy in heading out back where an entire wedding venue had been set up. Standing around in the middle of the yard were Reiner, Amir, Raven, Lola, Kiyohime, Mason, and Zenyatta, all of which no longer held any weapons, items, or equipment they may have acquired in a past life. This was the same for Saeko and T'Challa as well.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

Walking into the backyard, Wanda frowned, noticeably upset. Staring at the group, the witch seemed to be bubbling over.

"What is the meaning of this, Billy? Why are they here?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @York @Bomb

YJ6pgkz.gif

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Phil Connors

Phil blinked twice and decided that somehow this wasn't the strangest thing ever. " I think.... the penguin wants to remove the bullet from your body," Phil said, wearing the most confused fucking expression. Sure a penguin doctor, why the fuck not? Nothing else made sense here. Phil carefully, weary of traps, picked up the forceps and handed them to the penguin. If the Penguin couldn't take them, he would watch to see if he would give him instructions.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk @Basement

Dropping the gun to the floor, Leon fell silent. I reached behind Mason's neck to properly remove the World Heart and place it onto his own. Before doing what the Penguin wanted he looked at Phil " I know I may look like a psycho pulling that move, but I have my reasons." He paused for a moment as he wiped the tears from his face. "I have a favor to ask of you.. Should I not make it at any point in this, I need you, or someone capable of doing so, to give this necklace and my knife to Makoto or Kirigiri.. And tell them to return these to a place called Embassy Crossing." With that being said he did as ordered.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @anyoneelsethere

The door opened to a larger room where the floor was covered in puddles of water. The parent's room group could hear voices from further in, eventually bringing them to a scene of...

A penguin holding a pair of forceps with two fins and working to remove a bullet lodged in Shane's side. He was holding them himself because he could not communicate easily, of course. Also, there were the dead bodies of Saeko and Mason.

Shane bit down on a piece of metal the penguin had given him, groaning.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

YJ6pgkz.gif

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

"A-ahhh!" Lola was seriously panicking, searching for something on her body.

"My jewel... my precious precious jewel!!!!"

Yep, she was OK. Or not OK depending if you were Lola or not.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @afterlife​

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Mason was visibly shaking. Death at the hands of his brother was certainly sobering, and most of the despair had so far run its course. However, it left him with one hell of an emotional hangover. Mason felt a fear and confusion at suddenly being in a new place.

"Where... Where are we? Is this Heaven? Or Hell? I think I honestly could have gone either way. Looks like Lola is still here... Did you all die as well?"
Walking into the backyard, Wanda frowned, noticeably upset. Staring at the group, the witch seem to be bubbling over.

"What is the meaning of this, Billy? Why are they here?"

@Atomyk k @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @York @Bomb

"Wanda? Are you not crazy anymore? Well, the short answer of why we're here, I think, is because we all died. This guy Lucas had started some Murder Game, and..."

Mason stopped talking for a moment, choked up and holding back a lot of emotions.

"Things didn't end so well for me."
@Josh M @Atomyk k @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @York @Bomb @Afterlife

YJ6pgkz.gif

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Amir was surprised to suddenly be in...a backyard? She stood there dumbfounded for a moment, before Six came to mind.

Quickly glancing around amongst the group in a panic, she calmed down when she didn't see the child among them.

'Six is fine.' she thought, trying to reassure herself.

Six was fine, if this id where ended up after death and Isx wasn't with them. That thought calmed her a little bit.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Gands Josh M @Anybody I missed @Afterlife

Phil Connors

Phil had committed suicide a few times before, so a man shooting his brother because he was possibly dying wasn't the weirdest thing that had happened to him. It was actually far from it and he turned to Leon. " I am not sure if I am the person you want to ask to do that.... I'm not a good person..." he trailed off, stopping himself when Noemblu arrived with Kyoko and Makoto and Nono. " Why don't you ask her yourself?" He asked. He wasn't going to make himself look weak in front of a woman who hated him. He WAS not doing that.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk @Basement

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at Mason and then Saeko. He debated to tell the truth and he did.... well mostly. " Mason's codex started to flatline out of nowhere and he... died. As for Saeko, Lucas lied to us and rather than taking a syringe, she committed suicide," Phil said this blankly with no emtion in his voice. It had happened.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk @Basement

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay@Basement

"I see. So, the gunshot to his head didn't kill him, but the codex did, huh?" How stupid did Phil think she was? Glancing over at Shane she looked at Mason. "Isn't he the guy who said he was dead weight back in the classroom?"

Leon appreciated the fact that Phil was trying to cover for him, but there was no reason to do so. "When Mason's codex started beeping.. He fell into despair, so far to the point, there was no turning back.. So I did what I had to do as his brother and stop him from harming anyone else."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @others

YJ6pgkz.gif

"Billy?"

KBm4You.png

Cap was dumbstruck with everything that had happened. So many had died...and he had been powerless to stop any of it. "We mustn't lose hope." Those words started to become mindless buzzing even for Cap. "What's done is done and..." He trailed off not quite sure what to say. So instead he just went silent. Lucas was going to be brought to justice if it was the last thing he did.​

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

T'Challa followed Billy outside and was shocked to see the group gathered outside. How all of them perished? If that was the case the scenario in the house was far grimmer than T'Challa had imagined. "Isn't there a saying, the more the merrier? And what isn't more merrier than a wedding?" He spoke aloud trying to hint to the newcomers what the scenario was all about.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

"That was noble of you. I know it must've been hard." She gave Leon a sympathetic look, not even bothering to glance in Phil's direction. All he accomplished was making her trust him even less. Lying even when it was stupid to do so...she was right to not trust him.

Still...if Mason had been so keen to die earlier, why would he fall to despair when his codex beeped? She didn't get it. But she wouldn't comment on it-as ahe learned earlier, some things were better kept to oneself. "Cap is right. We'll avenge your brother, and Saeko, and the others. Lucas wants us to break-that's not going to happen."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.