• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dead had little of a lullaby, the march of everyone around her consistent and without a thump. With purpose or desire, they all pushed forward, all of them except Nancy. Standing in the monitoring room, hearing the fit of slurs between a deranged gamemaster and the players, Nancy watched as another room opened. A chance for rewards, or perhaps, another set of traps. Whatever the answer may be, Nancy could care little. A body lay in the room with her, of a woman she never knew, cold and still.

"Happy Birthday..."

The Wheeler sat down beside the body, doing her best to not reel in disgust at the stench of the corpse. Pulling her knees together, hiding her face within her legs, the teenager gently rocked in her fetal position. An uncomfortable feeling sunk in her heart, remembering the day her baby brother Mike had her fifth birthday party.

"Happy Birthday..."

Nancy wanted to cry, but after drifting around worlds and rifts for her best friend, she was too tired to show anything. Like the corpse of a stranger beside her, she just wanted to rest, to slumber peacefully. All the noise and dangers around her- she wanted them to go away. She wanted her perfect nuclear family in Hawkins, Indiana. She wanted her predictable, boring life of marrying some pent-up jock down at the end of a culdesac to raise yet another perfect, middle-class nuclear family.

"Happy Birthday..."

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

"I'll just... stay up here," Makoto said.

The descent down the stairs was a dark one. There was very little light to even see with. It seemed a good place to place a trap, but perhaps Lucas had not wanted to bother. This passage seemed old and a bit unlike the other modifications Lucas had made around the house, implying that perhaps this had been made before his time.

At the end of the stairs, the group had to take a left into a room that smelled of blood and disinfectant. Bloody power equipment and the remains of a cow littered the room. It was here there was a man, tied up in a chair. Next to him, on a desk, was a key piece. There existed a door out of this room, but it was locked.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @ParentsRoom
@Atomyk @Verite @Crow

Well, at least Phil wasn't here to try and kill this man. Putting a hand over her mouth (her hypersensitive nose was making this Hell) Noembelu approached the man. "Sir? Hello?"

"Is that man... even alive? How long has he been there?" Nono questions, rather frightened by the sight.

Nono looks at Noembelu.

"Don't you think it's a better idea to use something long to bring the key closer to us?" She asks.​

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yun Lee

"I'll just... stay up here," Makoto said.

The descent down the stairs was a dark one. There was very little light to even see with. It seemed a good place to place a trap, but perhaps Lucas had not wanted to bother. This passage seemed old and a bit unlike the other modifications Lucas had made around the house, implying that perhaps this had been made before his time.

At the end of the stairs, the group had to take a left into a room that smelled of blood and disinfectant. Bloody power equipment and the remains of a cow littered the room. It was here there was a man, tied up in a chair. Next to him, on a desk, was a key piece. There existed a door out of this room, but it was locked.

When the final monster was dealt with, Captain America ran back to assist Leon and Shane and get them to the room with the others. Even without his super strength, he was a big man who could assist each on one shoulder.

Thankfully, the pain for Toffee, Shen, and Phil was subsiding now.

"... That poor girl," was all Cap could say once he saw Saeko a second time.

"Anyone know first aid?" Bullet asked. She felt strangely calm, despite the fact that two people were bleeding out and a third was dead on the floor. She was still alive, and that was all that mattered.

"We beat your fucking game!" Shane yelled, his voice strained. "Where's our goddamn items?!"

"You assholes were supposed each complete your areas separately, then end up at the morgue at the same time. Fine, then, have your goddamn cake and eat it too! Happy fuckin' birthday."

Lucas turned off the water flooding the basement and opened a door to the side of the monitoring room opened. It was here, presumably, they could get their rewards. "... Who's going in?" Bullet asked. She started going for it anyway.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement
"My head... it's fuzzy..." Klein groaned as he tried to reach for his head, but instead he found his arms bound to himself. "How did... when did..." He let his head droop as a child bounced up to him and looked up to him as he leaned against Klein's knees. Klein tried to kick the hallucination away. "Away with you..."

"You're being mean Klein." The child huffed.

"Wait, if you're- who is here?"
The child jumped up and pointed to the people coming down the steps. As a living embodiment of Klein's emotions and instinct this figment of his imagination often guides him when dealing with people or keeps him company, now it's role shall serve to help him get these new figures set him free.

"Oh, one's coming this way! You should say hi!" The child exclaimed.

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi

While waiting for the man to respond, Noembelu would examine the key piece.​

Klein looked up at the one who went to look for the key. Klein then sighed as he sat criss cross in the chair and looked to others coming down the stairs. "You all wouldn't happen to know the name Wanda now would you?"

"That's not saying hi!" The child huffed and crossed its arms.

"Shut up." Klein said to it, but of course with this being a hallucination none could see who he was talking to.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow

The key piece looked like, well, a piece of a larger key. It didn't appear to be trapped, now did it set anything off when touched.

When Mason and Bullet entered the next room, they found themselves on a raised catwalk overlooking a caged section of the room. Inside the cage, trapped, was what appeared to be a brightly-colored penguin. Something was taped to it as it waddled around the cage, unable to reach the ledge above. It also sported a codex on its fin.

6BYimwR.jpg

Above the penguin was another item, hanging from the ceiling. It was unclear if Lucas originally had a puzzle for this room or if this was how it was meant to be.

"... That's special," Bullet said.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

Klein looked up at the one who went to look for the key. Klein then sighed as he sat criss cross in the chair and looked to others coming down the stairs. "You all wouldn't happen to know the name Wanda now would you?"

"Shut up." Klein said to it, but of course with this being a hallucination none could see who he was talking to.
kiri033.png

"I know it unfortunately well," Kyoko responded to the man, speaking her first words since she had been in the Parents Room, a dry tone filling her words as she walked behind him and untied him from the chair, "We all do. I guess you decided to be early to the party, then?" She inquired, crossing her arms as she stepped back afterwards. It might have been a strange gesture; seeing her go from completely silent to acting as though she were back to normal. Of course, masking her emotions was but a simple task for Kyoko; after all, exerting too much energy into expressing oneself was a bother, and even worse than that, displayed weakness.

And Kyoko Kirigiri had already shown too much weakness as it was.

Letting Noembelu tend to the key piece, the young detective let out a breath. "I suppose you already met the family, then. None too friendly, are they? Who are you?"

@Atomyk @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee

@Atomyk @Crow @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi

"Wanda? Trust me, we all do." Noembelu sighed. As much as she didn't want to...it was better than staying locked up. Noembelu held her breath to handle the stench and started looking through the dead cow for the rest of the key.​

The key piece looked like, well, a piece of a larger key. It didn't appear to be trapped, now did it set anything off when touched.

When Mason and Bullet entered the next room, they found themselves on a raised catwalk overlooking a caged section of the room. Inside the cage, trapped, was what appeared to be a brightly-colored penguin. Something was taped to it as it waddled around the cage, unable to reach the ledge above. It also sported a codex on its fin.

6BYimwR.jpg

Above the penguin was another item, hanging from the ceiling. It was unclear if Lucas originally had a puzzle for this room or if this was how it was meant to be.

"... That's special," Bullet said.

"One thing is sure. We need to bring along Noot Noot. Lucas wouldn't put the little guy there for no reason."

Mason looks up towards the item on the ceiling, hoping it was a key.

@Atomyk @Basement​

"My head... it's fuzzy..." Klein groaned as he tried to reach for his head, but instead he found his arms bound to himself. "How did... when did..." He let his head droop as a child bounced up to him and looked up to him as he leaned against Klein's knees. Klein tried to kick the hallucination away. "Away with you..."

"You're being mean Klein." The child huffed.

"Wait, if you're- who is here?"
The child jumped up and pointed to the people coming down the steps. As a living embodiment of Klein's emotions and instinct this figment of his imagination often guides him when dealing with people or keeps him company, now it's role shall serve to help him get these new figures set him free.

"Oh, one's coming this way! You should say hi!" The child exclaimed.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow

"Wanda? Trust me, we all do." Noembelu sighed. As much as she didn't want to...it was better than staying locked up. Noembelu held her breath to handle the stench and started looking through the dead cow for the rest of the key.​

"Eep! You're alive!" Nono screeched at Klein. "Well, Morikubo does know a Wanda... we all know a Wanda... You don't seem to be harmful... how exactly did you get here?"

Kyoko seemed to be doing the detective work. That was her specialty after all.

"I- isn't that how you get Mad Cow Disease?" Nono asks Noembelu, who was digging through the cow corpse.​

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @ParentsRoom

"Eep! You're alive!" Nono screeched at Klein. "Well, Morikubo does know a Wanda... we all know a Wanda... You don't seem to be harmful... how exactly did you get here?"

Kyoko seemed to be doing the detective work. That was her specialty after all.

"I- isn't that how you get Mad Cow Disease?" Nono asks Noembelu, who was digging through the cow corpse.​

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @ParentsRoom
kiri033.png

"I know it unfortunately well," Kyoko responded to the man, speaking her first words since she had been in the Parents Room, a dry tone filling her words as she walked behind him and untied him from the chair, "We all do. I guess you decided to be early to the party, then?" She inquired, crossing her arms as she stepped back afterwards. It might have been a strange gesture; seeing her go from completely silent to acting as though she were back to normal. Of course, masking her emotions was but a simple task for Kyoko; after all, exerting too much energy into expressing oneself was a bother, and even worse than that, displayed weakness.

And Kyoko Kirigiri had already shown too much weakness as it was.

Letting Noembelu tend to the key piece, the young detective let out a breath. "I suppose you already met the family, then. None too friendly, are they? Who are you?"

@Atomyk @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee
"Well, I guess your situation's no better than mine then. Yes, I've talked with Wanda's family, but there was something about Daddy and then Wanda blew up. It was a sight for sure, but I just woke up here, just now. How I got here, remains a mystery, but I know Wanda to be a powerful sorceress, this could be entirely her doing." Klein tried to point to his chest, but sighed upon remembering he was bound. He then looked to the girl and smiled. "Yes, I am quite alive. Thanks for that by the way, so who are you people, and how'd you end up down here?"

"Oh, friends! Friends!" The child hummed as he hugged on to each of the people there. Klein seemed to be trailing him with his eyes, but if one looked, still nothing would be there. "I will leave you to it!"

"Wait." The child would disappear into thin air. You would have thought his puppy died the way Klein looked for a brief moment when his companion left, but he quickly looked back to Kyoko to recover, aware that none could see his hallucinations. "Nevermind. Why's your friend messing with the cow?"

Last edited:
"Then let's see what everyone got!"

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

The Batter rolled a five.

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Looks like it's game over for four of you."

The codexes of Reiner, Amir, Kiyohime, and Raven flat-lined. They were soon all injected with poison and killed. There was no fanfare. Lucas didn't even comment, for he was too busy with another room.

@York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @dark @Gands @DrawingRoom

Daddy was on a rampage. His axe flew through the air, smashing down on Percival's head. Her helmet stayed intact, but the blow was hard enough to do fatal damage to her skull. He turned then, coming up upon Owen and kicking the boy into Zenyatta, who both received damage as a result.

"Aw, hell, dad! I need these guys now!"

Lucas' voice echoed throughout the main hall, causing Daddy to pause. "Lucas?" He looked up. "The hell you doing, boy? I don't have time for your goddamn games! Don't make me come get you!"

"Dad! You already said that!" Lucas groaned. "I'm doing this my own way. They'll get her gift eventually, don't worry!"

"Lucas..."

"I've unlocked the door, dad. You wanna talk? Come talk."

Daddy turned and ran toward the door that led out into the backyard. Lucas locked it again once his father had gone through. "Not the smartest cookie these days, my old man. Anyway, you fellas are in for a treat! Through a lucky chance, one of ya gets to die! My dad was probably going to kill you anyway, so perhaps you should thank me for offering my alternative, less bloody death."

Lola's codex beeped, and she was soon pumped full of poison, killing her in moments. Owen let out a whimper at the sight.

"One of us is going to kill you," Teddy said, his voice a low roar. "A little girl? You..." He honestly had no words to describe it.

"You thought that was it?" Zenyatta's codex then flat-lined and soon he was filled with current of electricity that fried the omnic and dropped him to the ground. Lucas let out a relieved sigh. "See you later!"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MainHall

"Noot Noot, huh..." Bullet ran over to a shelf, grabbing a long metal pipe that was propped up against it. She brought it over to the cage and held the end out toward the penguin. "Let's hope it knows what the hell I'm doing."

The penguin seemed to catch on quickly. It jumped up and down upon seeing Mason before proceeding to grab on to the pipe. Bullet, with or without the help of Mason, pulled the penguin out of the cage. She then reached up to knock down the item from above. That item, and the one taped to the penguin, seemed to be two pieces of a key that fit together.

The penguin seemed intelligent and aware, so Bullet trusted it to follow them. She had no goddamn idea how this made sense, but she figured she would just have to go with it. As they left, Mason's codex began to beep.

"Dude... what's going on with your watch?"

"Someone's luck just ran out," Lucas said ominously.

Unsure what to do, Bullet made a run for the monitoring room. "Guys, this guy's watch is going off!" She felt bad she still didn't know half of these guys by name.

Last edited:

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

The codexes of Reiner, Amir, Kiyohime, and Raven flat-lined. They were soon all injected with poison and killed. There was no fanfare. Lucas didn't even comment, for he was too busy with another room.

@York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @dark @Gands @DrawingRoom

Daddy was on a rampage. His axe flew through the air, smashing down on Percival's head. Her helmet stayed intact, but the blow was hard enough to do fatal damage to her skull. He turned then, coming up upon Owen and kicking the boy into Zenyatta, who both received damage as a result.

Lucas' voice echoed throughout the main hall, causing Daddy to pause. "Lucas?" He looked up. "The hell you doing, boy? I don't have time for your goddamn games! Don't make me come get you!"

"Dad! You already said that!" Lucas groaned. "I'm doing this my own way. They'll get her gift eventually, don't worry!"

"Lucas..."

Daddy turned and ran toward the door that led out into the backyard. Lucas locked it again once his father had gone through. "Not the smartest cookie these days, my old man. Anyway, you fellas are in for a treat! Through a lucky chance, one of ya gets to die! My dad was probably going to kill you anyway, so perhaps you should thank me for offering my alternative, less bloody death."

Lola's codex beeped, and she was soon pumped full of poison, killing her in moments. Owen let out a whimper at the sight.

"One of us is going to kill you," Teddy said, his voice a low roar. "A little girl? You..." He honestly had no words to describe it.

"You thought that was it?" Zenyatta's codex then flat-lined and soon he was filled with current of electricity that friend the omnic and dropped him to the ground. Lucas let out a relieved sigh. "See you later!"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MainHall

"Noot Noot, huh..." Bullet ran over to a shelf, grabbing a long metal pipe that was propped up against it. She brought it over to the cage and held the end out toward the penguin. "Let's hope it knows what the hell I'm doing."

The penguin seemed to catch on quickly. It jumped up and down upon seeing Mason before proceeding to grab on to the pipe. Bullet, with or without the help of Mason, pulled the penguin out of the cage. She then reached up to knock down the item from above. That item, and the one taped to the penguin, seemed to be two pieces of a key that fit together.

The penguin seemed intelligent and aware, so Bullet trusted it to follow them. She had no goddamn idea how this made sense, but she figured she would just have to go with it. As they left, Mason's codex began to beep.

Unsure what to do, Bullet made a run for the monitoring room. "Guys, this guy's watch is going off!" She felt bad she still didn't know half of these guys by name.

Leon just stood there, having to deal with his shoulder being messed up even more than what it already is. Then he hears someone running back into the room, and sees that it's bullet. "wait... WHAT?!' he gets up with his other arm as carefully as possible. "Where is he??"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Lucas..."

"You thought that was it?" Zenyatta's codex then flat-lined and soon he was filled with current of electricity that fried the omnic and dropped him to the ground. Lucas let out a relieved sigh. "See you later!"

"Damn you!" Arno cried, placing his pistol back in its holster "Haven't you killled enough?" 3 more bodies...this was turning out the be the dinner party from hell...

Dorian leaned down beside the corpses, layed them out flat and slowly closed their eyes. It was all such a sorry waste. A sorry, sorry waste.

A child killed in the name of one man's entertainment...the whole idea made his stomach fill with a toxic combination of dread and rage. She shouldn't have even have been here! She should have been at home, in her own time and place, safe from all this madness. She should have been painting and eating paste and other things children do, not solving mysteries and murders! The twisted soul that had devised this whole scheme deserved to die. He needed to die.

"Is everyone okay?" Arno cried, turning towards the remaineder of the group "Is any body else severely hurt?" He clentched his fists and teeth until he felt the soft caress of blood in both places "We can't wait around her any more. We need to find Lucas and we need to kill him. No more hesitating"

Arno unhooked his round axe from his belt and outstretched the handle towards Teddy
"Who's with me?"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MainHall (mobile crappost)

Leon just stood there, having to deal with his shoulder being messed up even more than what it already is. Then he hears someone running back into the room, and sees that it's bullet. "wait... WHAT?!' he gets up with his other arm as carefully as possible. "Where is he??"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Basement

Despair.

"Hello Hello?"

Mason felt nothing but despair as his codex began to beep. These never beeped for good reasons, and he was sure he didnt have much time left to live. So what could he do? He played the game so well that he now has to die? No, he wouldn't give up yet. Whether it was hope, (or just a malicious, twisted form of despair,) Mason quickly made a plan. If his life was about to end, then he wouldn't waste it.

"The fragile workings of a clock begin to run."

He dropped his makeshift cane and ran. Pain seared through his leg, and it was clearly broken, but there wasn't time to waste on being broken. He rushes into the monitoring room, where everyone else was, and searched for Shane.

"The gears are turning and a revolution has begun."

"I'm sorry, Leon," Mason said, his voice and his breath heavy, "But Lucas pushed me too far. You'll forgive me if this works..."

"Monotony and apathy infect you from afar."

Mason took another flower petal from his pocket and popped it into his mouth. He wanted to be 100% certain that the second condition was fulfilled for this petal.

"The time has come to figure out..."

Mason drew the bokken given to him by Seiko and raised it high above his head. He came close to Shane...

"...who...you...are..."

...and brought the bokken down to strike him. He knew Shane was on red, or at least close to dead. This blow, if Lucas counted it, would surely kill Shane.

"Now your destiny's twisting and winding in a maze that you can't seem to escape. Even though this world is fading, there's still a glimpse of the future awaiting. Searching for a hope within, though the line to despair is so paper thin. It's the nature of the system. It's the way of your existence..."

Mason had one hope left: Hope, perhaps, that the flowers could give him a glimpse of the future, even if it was a future be would no longer be in. With luck, he could share the future in his last moments of life. He fell to his knees and started laughing, not knowing what else to do in this broken, panicked state.

"Leon, I'm sorry. I don't have much time left. I'm sorry you'll have to lose a brother. It looks like Lady Luck is no longer shining on me."

IDespair.

"Hello Hello?"

Mason felt nothing but despair as his codex began to beep. These never beeped for good reasons, and he was sure he didnt have much time left to live. So what could he do? He played the game so well that he now has to die? No, he wouldn't give up yet. Whether it was hope, (or just a malicious, twisted form of despair,) Mason quickly made a plan. If his life was about to end, then he wouldn't waste it.

"The fragile workings of a clock begin to run."

He dropped his makeshift cane and ran. Pain seared through his leg, and it was clearly broken, but there wasn't time to waste on being broken. He rushes into the monitoring room, where everyone else was, and searched for Shane.

"The gears are turning and a revolution has begun."

"I'm sorry, Leon," Mason said, his voice and his breath heavy, "But Lucas pushed me too far. You'll forgive me if this works..."

"Monotony and apathy infect you from afar."

Mason took another flower petal from his pocket and popped it into his mouth. He wanted to be 100% certain that the second condition was fulfilled for this petal.

"The time has come to figure out..."

Mason drew the bokken given to him by Seiko and raised it high above his head. He came close to Shane...

"...who...you...are..."

...and brought the bokken down to strike him. He knew Shane was on red, or at least close to dead. This blow, if Lucas counted it, would surely kill Shane.

"Now your destiny's twisting and winding in a maze that you can't seem to escape. Even though this world is fading, there's still a glimpse of the future awaiting. Searching for a hope within, though the line to despair is so paper thin. It's the nature of the system. It's the way of your existence..."

Mason had one hope left: Hope, perhaps, that the flowers could give him a glimpse of the future, even if it was a future be would no longer be in. With luck, he could share the future in his last moments of life. He fell to his knees and started laughing, not knowing what else to do in this broken, panicked state.

"Leon, I'm sorry. I don't have much time left. I'm sorry you'll have to lose a brother. It looks like Lady Luck is no longer shining on me."

Leon couldn't believe it, and it was right in front of his eyes. He lost him, his brother. He just reunited with him and now he lost him, all because of the Despair here.

He then saw the pain in his brother's eyes. The same eyes that once use to be full of joy. He had to do something about it.

Leon walked over to his brother "You're right about one thing.. we have some shit luck.. " He then proceeded to pull out the gun he had with a single bullet.

"But something odd tells me that this isn't. Goodbye,"
he says with tears falling down his cheek. He then aims at Mason's head.

In a soft and gentle tone, he tells his brother "Resquiesce in Pace, Brother," as he proceeds to pull the trigger.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti

Last edited by a moderator:

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Lucas..."

Daddy turned and ran toward the door that led out into the backyard. Lucas locked it again once his father had gone through. "Not the smartest cookie these days, my old man. Anyway, you fellas are in for a treat! Through a lucky chance, one of ya gets to die! My dad was probably going to kill you anyway, so perhaps you should thank me for C23213apture.PNG my alternative, less bloody death."

C23213apture.PNG
Once he was allowed to go out, Adam exited the room. In his hands were a grenade launcher and whatever ammo he was given for the sacrifice he chose. If he was feeling anything, it did not show it as he stepped outside of the room. He carried with him the boons of his hardships, the lives of the people within the room now in his hands as cold ballistic steel, ready to burn anything he so desires. A fire burned in his eyes as he stepped out, he was out for vengeance, vengeance against Lucas and his family and whoever else had put him in that decrepit house. He looked to the survivors of the room, making no acknowledgement to the deceased before him. "We have what we came here for." He said in a straight baritone, devoid of any croak or crack. "Let's meet with the others."

@dark @Atomyk @Glostechk @The Batter

"Brothers and sisters, all united as part of the family," Daddy said. "I am a kind father to all my little girls. So kind, that I will do whatever it takes to get them whatever they want. What my one little girl wants is for you to accept her gift." He looked to Belle. "Maybe she'll even want you for a new mommy?"

The man grunted as his axe came down on the table in the middle of the room, smashing it to bits. Debris flew, some of it striking Belle and giving her a cut. Daddy then kicked over a chair so it went flying, striking Rumplestiltskin. Both of their codexes beeped.

"What the hell is that thing on your wrists? Is that wayward daughter back? Or... has Lucas been playing his childish games again? That boy... did he lock those doors on me?" Daddy bared his teeth and looked upward the ceiling. "Boy, don't make me come for you! Don't disappoint us like your sister did!" There was no response from Lucas.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MainHall

"Come on, Chavez, she just walked in," Kate laughed.

"Well, uh..." Billy looked between Saeko and T'Challa. "... You know, I feel like there was something I was supposed to tell you guys. You two don't know each other... right?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @Afterlife

"Uh-huh...and what was that about Hercules again?" America teased Kate some more.

T'Challa meanwhile was being asked by the hero called Wiccan about being acquaintances with the Japanese girl. "Perhaps we met in one of the many crisis' that our world have endured. However if that was true then Speedball and I would be considered great friends." Perhaps Billy was more awake then he had originally anticipated? "Perhaps though if you had something you wanted to tell us...you should try and remember."​

@Josh M @Atomyk @Minerva

Phil Connors

Phil rolled up his blazer sleeve to cover his codex. He didn't need anyone else to know that he was red. He was completely ignoring Noemblu's advice on not hiding anything. If everyone was ready to kill others quickly as Leon did with his brother, he would rather go out on his own terms. Not because somebody else murdered him.

As he waited to see what was next, he couldn't help but wonder. What if I have never been so selfish?

He pushed aside the thought and looked at the penguin.

@Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk @Basement

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Lucas..."

Amir's time on earth had run out. Head turning to look at Six she gave the girl an apologetic smile.

"Six..." she had actually begun to tear up, not knowing if she'd have enough time before the poison killed her she wiped any tears away.

She whispered two simple words, and then her mortal clock slowed.

"I'm sorry."

She should've had Six go with Noembelu, whether the Native American would have liked that or not, and should've went into the drawing room alone. She should've, but she didn't. Her last hope was for Six and Noembelu to make it out alive. That was her dying wish, and she hoped and prayed it would come true.

Karluk is still young, and can marry another, so there aren't many regrets in regards to the life left behind.

There was nothing left but the corpse of a dead bride and three others now, the clock had finally stopped.

@Atomyk @Glostechk

Reiner rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

Amir rolled a four.

dnfL0ow.png

Six rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

Kiyohime rolled a three.

ggZqOr7.png

CFP99ed.png

Marcus rolled a six.

rwGCAt5.png

"Lucas..."

Amir's time on earth had run out. Head turning to look at Six she gave the girl an apologetic smile.

"Six..." she had actually begun to tear up, not knowing if she'd have enough time before the poison killed her she wiped any tears away.

She whispered two simple words, and then her mortal clock slowed.

"I'm sorry."

She should've had Six go with Noembelu, whether the Native American would have liked that or not, and should've went into the drawing room alone. She should've, but she didn't. Her last hope was for Six and Noembelu to make it out alive. That was her dying wish, and she hoped and prayed it would come true.

Karluk is still young, and can marry another, so there aren't many regrets in regards to the life left behind.

There was nothing left but the corpse of a dead bride and three others now, the clock had finally stopped.

@Atomyk @Glostechk

xBGusn2.png

Upon hearing Amir's codex beep, the child ran towards the woman before the poison got inside her system. It was too late when Six had heard the body contributed to the loud thud that was heard from the other deceased bodies. The child was speechless as she approached Amir, shaking the lifeless corpse as if she expected it to wake up any minute. When Six realized that Amir would no longer respond to her, hands were brought up to cover her face. No one would know that the girl screamed in silence.

You were always surrounded by death. Why does this individual life matter to you? All you could do was hide and worry about yourself... It's easier to approach your existence that way - even these memories can't help you now.

Six would place her hand upon Amir's face, caressing her cheek as Six quietly hummed a tune. A tear would roll down the child's face, wiping it quickly as she did not want anyone else to see her react in such a way. She slipped the necklace that Amir wore and decided to keep it in memory of the woman. Wearing the necklace, Six hid it over her yellow jacket. Amir should have known that it wasn't her fault in the child following her to the room. This situation was not something that she could have avoid. The child also took Amir's knife - both in memory and for defense.

AwfsqGQ.png

Something happened inside the room as the child noticed the amount of weapons that Adam took with him. There was no way that their game in this room and sacrifice was for the amount of weapons. Lucas was awful for making them play horrific death games, but even so the mastermind couldn't have planned for all the deaths in the Drawing room. She recalled the man talking about how cold some people among them must be aside from him when it comes to sacrifice. Even though she kept these things in mind, the child was not about to start anything currently, especially since Phil and Noembelu were not there. She held the knife in her hand, covering the blade with her sleeve as there were two people she would possibly want to use this knife on. It was only the matter of time - something that Six needed.

Six decided to exit the Drawing room in silence.

@Atomyk @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter @dark @Gands @DrawingRoom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back