• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk

Without a word to anyone, Noembelu slipped off into the parent's room. Whether she lived or died, she would do it the way she'd done things before-alone. It was better that way, really. Amir and Six...they'd understand. Eventually.​

"I've just locked the doors to the second floor, so no going back for your new friend! For now, you guys have just three locations... the Drawing Room, where my dad's got all his old hunting shit The direct way there is a little tight, so be careful! The Monitoring Room, well... Up the stairs and to the right is my parent's room! Better hope they aren't in! Of course, there's also the Basement! Kinda dark down there, fellas..."

With this in mind, Starfire went to open one of the doors that were now unlocked. Bullet reached out and said, "Hold up a second, some of these doors--"

But it was too late. When Starfire opened the door into the hall leading to the Basement and Monitoring Room, a trap was released. It sailed through the air before impaling her in the chest and sending her falling back into the main hall. "Jesus fuck!" Owen exclaimed.

"I tried to fucking tell her!"

As Starfire fell dead, Agatha cringed. "Another light snuffed out. What is there to do? Desperate times call for desperate measures..." Walking to a nearby vase, Agatha gestured to the Wundagore Everblooms inside.

"Do you all remember these from the dinner? I may not have been there that early, but I do know the legend was never discussed. You see, there is a legend about them that they can let one see the future. I say 'legend,' but know that many legends carry truth with them. The legend goes that one must eat the flower petals twice to gain its effects. Once before hunger, as in, while one is eating or when one desires to eat."

"But most of us ate just a few hours ago," Captain America said.

"Oh?" Agatha laughed. "Did you really think any of that food Wanda served was real? Foolish. Certainly, the majority of you must be feeling hunger, but that is not the chilling part of the legend. I never stated the conditions one must be under for the second petal. Bear with me, but it is once before hunger, and once before murder. It can be assumed this means that one must consume the second petal either during the act of murder, or before it occurs. If those steps are followed, a vision should come after."

There was silence, at least until Cap said something. "You must be joking."

"I am not," assured Agatha. "More traps await us and certainly not all will see them coming. If one wants to be prepared, I have offered a solution. That is all."
kiri016.png

"!"

Kyoko let out a gasp as Starfire was suddenly murdered; they were all practically dropping like flies here. But tragically, she couldn't even grieve for the young woman. It was an all too familiar thing; to see someone before her eyes die, just like that, snuffed out by darkness. A part of her hated that she was used to the sight, while another thanked God that she was, and another hoped that her relative numbness to such a thing wouldn't be tested any further...

She held her arm and let out a sigh, staying a while as Agatha went on about the flowers from before that could supposedly grant one to see the future. There was once a time when Kyoko never believed in such superstitions, but after everything she had seen so far in this life, a result of being exposed to the greater multiverse, she didn't have the luxury of doubt anymore. Brushing aside some hair, she cleared her throat.

kiri006.png

"Perhaps we should take the flower with us then, if you're so sure? With everyone so eager to move out, it may be wise to keep it for safekeeping... unless someone around is willing to be the judge of your hypothesis," Kyoko said, before clearing her throat, "Not me though, as thrilling as the prospect sounds. I have some... important matters to talk about. Excuse me," she spoke, abruptly leaving the conversation just as quickly as she entered it, grabbing Makoto by the hand and leading him toward the parents' room. Though Noembelu was nearby, Kyoko hoped that his opportunity for their private moment would finally come so he could say what was on his mind.

Once she was in a position to, the Ultimate Detective cleared her throat. "If you're done with putting it off then, what did you want to say to me so badly, Makoto? You know how impatient I can be when I find out you're withhold information from me."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Josh M @ParentsRoom

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M

The lovebirds wouldn't have to worry about not being by themselves-Noembelu would give Kyoko and Makoto the space they needed. If anything, she would make like she wasn't even there, instead looking around for any traps Lucas set.​

Teddy was momentarily speechless by Black Panther's offer. He stood awkwardly, staring at the man, until the arrival of someone new saved him.

"Uh, Teddy? If you're not gonna take that offer, then I'm stealing it out from under you."

GBpTVOe.png

Kate Bishop, otherwise known as the other Hawkeye, offered T'Challa a tiny wave as she walked into the hall. "Not that I'm getting married anytime soon. Wait, maybe... Eh, well, we'll see. Anything for that honeymoon, right?"

"Er--" Teddy swallowed the lump in his throat and finally remembered to close the front door. "Well, it's just that there's not really a whole lot of people here yet and the ceremony isn't until later tonight so everyone's kind of just running around and I don't want to see Billy exactly even though that's kind of a hetero sort of ritual, right? So--"

"Dude, breathe." Kate gestured for T'Challa to follow her into the sitting room. "May I?"

@Jeremi

For all the good will she had shown the group upon first meeting them, Bullet now looked at them with suspicion. They talked over her as if she was not there at all. If the situation were anything but how it was now, she would have shown them a piece of her mind. She would have yelled or gone to blows if need be, but there were too many of them for her to go after any one of them. Even if it seemed Lucas was forcing them into this together... whatever this was, exactly, she knew she was still on her own here. Zoe gave her a job to do and Bullet was going to see it through.

Owen looked similarly upset but seemed too flabbergasted to make anything of it. He did not enjoy the implication his death was cheap on any level. Those that had worked to save his life largely seemed to do so reluctantly, and the two who seemed to mostly have his back now seemed too unreliable in his eyes. For a regular kid, he was too far out of his element to do much of anything but follow along for now.

As for Shane, he was Shane. It's not like he trusted any of these people to begin with.

Teddy said nothing on the matter, though he looked at Noembelu differently now. He did not like what she had to say about Billy, not one bit.

Eventually, Lucas decided enough was enough. "You havin' fun lookin' the room over? Let's just get to it. Come on, grab the map on the table!"

Cap went ahead and took it this time, showing it to the group.

d2GUCkm.png

"I've just locked the doors to the second floor, so no going back for your new friend! For now, you guys have just three locations... the Drawing Room, where my dad's got all his old hunting shit The direct way there is a little tight, so be careful! The Monitoring Room, well... Up the stairs and to the right is my parent's room! Better hope they aren't in! Of course, there's also the Basement! Kinda dark down there, fellas..."

With this in mind, Starfire went to open one of the doors that were now unlocked. Bullet reached out and said, "Hold up a second, some of these doors--"

But it was too late. When Starfire opened the door into the hall leading to the Basement and Monitoring Room, a trap was released. It sailed through the air before impaling her in the chest and sending her falling back into the main hall. "Jesus fuck!" Owen exclaimed.

"Oh, damn!" Lucas said. "Guess that was a bit too strong, huh? I mighta left some of those laying around..."

As Starfire fell dead, Agatha cringed. "Another light snuffed out. What is there to do? Desperate times call for desperate measures..." Walking to a nearby vase, Agatha gestured to the Wundagore Everblooms inside.

"Do you all remember these from the dinner? I may not have been there that early, but I do know the legend was never discussed. You see, there is a legend about them that they can let one see the future. I say 'legend,' but know that many legends carry truth with them. The legend goes that one must eat the flower petals twice to gain its effects. Once before hunger, as in, while one is eating or when one desires to eat."

"Oh?" Agatha laughed. "Did you really think any of that food Wanda served was real? Foolish. Certainly, the majority of you must be feeling hunger, but that is not the chilling part of the legend. I never stated the conditions one must be under for the second petal. Bear with me, but it is once before hunger, and once before murder. It can be assumed this means that one must consume the second petal either during the act of murder, or before it occurs. If those steps are followed, a vision should come after."

"I am not," assured Agatha. "More traps await us and certainly not all will see them coming. If one wants to be prepared, I have offered a solution. That is all."

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

@Atomyk

Without a word to anyone, Noembelu slipped off into the parent's room. Whether she lived or died, she would do it the way she'd done things before-alone. It was better that way, really. Amir and Six...they'd understand. Eventually.​

kiri016.png

"!"

Kyoko let out a gasp as Starfire was suddenly murdered; they were all practically dropping like flies here. But tragically, she couldn't even grieve for the young woman. It was an all too familiar thing; to see someone before her eyes die, just like that, snuffed out by darkness. A part of her hated that she was used to the sight, while another thanked God that she was, and another hoped that her relative numbness to such a thing wouldn't be tested any further...

She held her arm and let out a sigh, staying a while as Agatha went on about the flowers from before that could supposedly grant one to see the future. There was once a time when Kyoko never believed in such superstitions, but after everything she had seen so far in this life, a result of being exposed to the greater multiverse, she didn't have the luxury of doubt anymore. Brushing aside some hair, she cleared her throat.

kiri006.png

"Perhaps we should take the flower with us then, if you're so sure? With everyone so eager to move out, it may be wise to keep it for safekeeping... unless someone around is willing to be the judge of your hypothesis," Kyoko said, before clearing her throat, "Not me though, as thrilling as the prospect sounds. I have some... important matters to talk about. Excuse me," she spoke, abruptly leaving the conversation just as quickly as she entered it, grabbing Makoto by the hand and leading him toward the parents' room. Though Noembelu was nearby, Kyoko hoped that his opportunity for their private moment would finally come so he could say what was on his mind.

Once she was in a position to, the Ultimate Detective cleared her throat. "If you're done with putting it off then, what did you want to say to me so badly, Makoto? You know how impatient I can be when I find out you're withhold information from me."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Josh M @ParentsRoom
@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M

The lovebirds wouldn't have to worry about not being by themselves-Noembelu would give Kyoko and Makoto the space they needed. If anything, she would make like she wasn't even there, instead looking around for any traps Lucas set.​

Nono, keeping to her promise, follows Kyoko to the parents' room. It seemed that Noembelu was tagging along too. She keeps one of the flowers in her pocket.

KI5BYuH.jpg

"When he says 'better hope they aren't in', it means that they're in... somehow..." Nono utters, "Morikubo has a bad feeling about this... and everything else, for that matter."

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Yun Lee @Crow

Teddy was momentarily speechless by Black Panther's offer. He stood awkwardly, staring at the man, until the arrival of someone new saved him.

"Uh, Teddy? If you're not gonna take that offer, then I'm stealing it out from under you."

GBpTVOe.png

Kate Bishop, otherwise known as the other Hawkeye, offered T'Challa a tiny wave as she walked into the hall. "Not that I'm getting married anytime soon. Wait, maybe... Eh, well, we'll see. Anything for that honeymoon, right?"

"Er--" Teddy swallowed the lump in his throat and finally remembered to close the front door. "Well, it's just that there's not really a whole lot of people here yet and the ceremony isn't until later tonight so everyone's kind of just running around and I don't want to see Billy exactly even though that's kind of a hetero sort of ritual, right? So--"

"Dude, breathe." Kate gestured for T'Challa to follow her into the sitting room. "May I?"

@Jeremi

It appeared that this was a real Young Avengers reunion. T'Challa thought to himself. Before he could follow Kate inside however they were interrupted by another voice.

"Oi! You're just ditching me when an actual Avenger shows up? I see how it is."

5666628-america2017002-varadams.jpg

From a star shaped portal America Chavez emerged with a huge smirk on her face. "I'm not quite sure I can forgive you Kate. Even if that Avenger is Black Panther."

"Ms Chavez," T'Challa responded with a courteous nod. He had worked close with her in the Ultimates for an extended period of time so out of everyone here she wasn't a complete stranger...though considering the circumstances T'Challa was certain that none of this was actually real. "Well shall we go and sit down then?"​

@Atomyk
For all the good will she had shown the group upon first meeting them, Bullet now looked at them with suspicion. They talked over her as if she was not there at all. If the situation were anything but how it was now, she would have shown them a piece of her mind. She would have yelled or gone to blows if need be, but there were too many of them for her to go after any one of them. Even if it seemed Lucas was forcing them into this together... whatever this was, exactly, she knew she was still on her own here. Zoe gave her a job to do and Bullet was going to see it through.

Owen looked similarly upset but seemed too flabbergasted to make anything of it. He did not enjoy the implication his death was cheap on any level. Those that had worked to save his life largely seemed to do so reluctantly, and the two who seemed to mostly have his back now seemed too unreliable in his eyes. For a regular kid, he was too far out of his element to do much of anything but follow along for now.

As for Shane, he was Shane. It's not like he trusted any of these people to begin with.

Teddy said nothing on the matter, though he looked at Noembelu differently now. He did not like what she had to say about Billy, not one bit.

Eventually, Lucas decided enough was enough. "You havin' fun lookin' the room over? Let's just get to it. Come on, grab the map on the table!"

"Oh, damn!" Lucas said. "Guess that was a bit too strong, huh? I mighta left some of those laying around..."

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore
Cap ran up to check up on Starfire....but she was already gone. Toffee in turn only got a glare from him as he casually stepped over the body. Instead of confronting the lizard and giving him a piece of his mind, Cap went to talk with the girl they had met, Bullet he thought she called herself.

"Are you alright?"
Cap had no frame of reference to what the others had been talking about, and at the end of the day that didn't matter. She was someone in need of help and Cap would try and provide it. "I've seen that look you have many times before. Everyone's under a lot of pressure here and cope in whatever way they think is necessary. I'm here to help, everyone. So is there something I can help you with, Bullet was it?"

Raven Darkholme

Raven looked up as Bullet was trying to warn Starfire, then Starfire get murdered by the spear trap.

" Son of a .... "

Raven gets up from the floor and drags Starfire's body away from where it landed, closing her eyes and whispering a prayer.

"Might as well get it over with, right. Hey Bullet, care to suggest a direction ?"

Raven wandered over to the Wundagor plant to pluck a couple of petals while she waited for a response. If she got none, she would head to the Drawing room.

@Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

Amir glanced down to Six, curious on where she wanted to go and what could possibly be the safest place for the girl. Then again, there wasn't really a 'safest' option in general.​

"Drawing room?" she asked with slight hesitation.

@Glostechk

o2lpRrY.gif

Bullet had managed her cool earlier when she met the group, but now that most of them were shuffling away and not paying attention to her as much, she found herself growing tense. The death of that girl was weighing on her conscience, even if she hadn't known her at all. Wasn't like she could really trust this group at all, but maybe if she had only said something a second earlier--

"Oh!" She jumped slightly when Captain America approached her. She had to peer up at him because really, he was pretty damn tall compared to her. He also looked like he could destroy her. Well, that didn't mean she would cower. She tried to look tough again, even as he called her out on how she was looking.

"Yeah, maybe you could get me the hell out of here," she said with little humor. "Or, you know, get me that smoke I asked for. None of you have a cigarette on you? Seriously?" She stared at him for a moment, wordlessly. She knew he'd catch on to her deflecting. "... Look, I'm exhausted. I've been running around this house all night, being chased by people who... may as well be monsters. I just feel fucking strange. I run into all of you and some of you are talking to me as if I'm... shit... some fictional character who is supposed to be dead. And maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but fuck it-- I'm tired. Those same assholes ignored me and ran off as if to get away from me. Sorry but, I get it. I'm on my own here."

Christ, that was the most she'd said all day. There was so much she wanted to get off her chest, but no time to do it. As far as she could tell, no one here cared. She was going to flip Cap the bird and walk off, but a girl approaching her made Bullet pause. She was honestly surprised to hear someone wanted her advice.

"Listen, I, uh... those rooms were locked before, so I don't know what's inside them. There may be a trap on the stairs to the basement, but I..." Bullet paused. "... The basement, hm... Okay, well, it would seem to me the parent's room is probably the safest. There's some weird shit going on around the monitoring room. As for me, I think I'll... test the basement out. Yeah."

@Josh M @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian

GBpTVOe.png

@Jeremi

d2GUCkm.png

capture-png.142783
Adam decided to go to the drawing room. The hunting supplies could provide him with a boon for survival. He scoffed, the death of the Tamaranean becoming another casualty in this fight for survival. "I hope there will be something of value there." He murmured, eyes fiercely glinting as he headed there.

@Atomyk @Drawing RoomPEEPS

Phil Connors

While everyone else went off to the rooms, he stood there for a moment. He didn't want to go anywhere he could be hurt and after seeing Starfire die, he wasn't even too keen of moving from where he was at the moment. There was less of a risk and the others could solve the puzzles. They didn't need him. He looked over at the floor and picked a flower and chewed it. He knew he wasn't going to murder anyone, but with so many in the yellow and Lucas killing them like flies, he knew death was bound to come. He stood there, debating where to go as he didn't want to die. Maybe staying here would be best.

@Atomyk

Bullet was momentarily annoyed to find that this Captain America guy was following her to the basement. She watched out for traps, noticing that indeed, there was a trip wire on the stairs she figured she'd seen earlier. She warned Cap and any others following to step over it as she made her way to the basement door. When she found it locked, she banged against it and said, "The fuck, Lucas?!"

"Not very many of you headed to the basement, huh?" Lucas said. "You scared? Heeeere's the teeny little thing... I'm going to require at least four people in the basement."

Bullet looked at Cap. "Well, two more then..."

@Jeremi

Back in the main hall, Lucas had something else to say. "Look at all you fuckin' cowards, hanging out where you think it's safe. Half of you still green... I'd think again if I were you. My dad's hanging around and if he catches any of you in that main hall, well... let's say it won't be pretty!"

@Everyone​

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Bullet was momentarily annoyed to find that this Captain America guy was following her to the basement. She watched out for traps, noticing that indeed, there was a trip wire on the stairs she figured she'd seen earlier. She warned Cap and any others following to step over it as she made her way to the basement door. When she found it locked, she banged against it and said, "The fuck, Lucas?!"

"Not very many of you headed to the basement, huh?" Lucas said. "You scared? Heeeere's the teeny little thing... I'm going to require at least four people in the basement."

@Jeremi

Back in the main hall, Lucas had something else to say. "Look at all you fuckin' cowards, hanging out where you think it's safe. Half of you still green... I'd think again if I were you. My dad's hanging around and if he catches any of you in that main hall, well... let's say it won't be pretty!"

@Everyone​
So, that was the ultimatum. Saeko left Noembelu to her own devices. She was a smart girl, she could take care of herself. She followed Toffee to the Monitoring Room.

@thatguyinthestore @Monitoring Room

o2lpRrY.gif

Bullet had managed her cool earlier when she met the group, but now that most of them were shuffling away and not paying attention to her as much, she found herself growing tense. The death of that girl was weighing on her conscience, even if she hadn't known her at all. Wasn't like she could really trust this group at all, but maybe if she had only said something a second earlier--

"Oh!" She jumped slightly when Captain America approached her. She had to peer up at him because really, he was pretty damn tall compared to her. He also looked like he could destroy her. Well, that didn't mean she would cower. She tried to look tough again, even as he called her out on how she was looking.

"Yeah, maybe you could get me the hell out of here," she said with little humor. "Or, you know, get me that smoke I asked for. None of you have a cigarette on you? Seriously?" She stared at him for a moment, wordlessly. She knew he'd catch on to her deflecting. "... Look, I'm exhausted. I've been running around this house all night, being chased by people who... may as well be monsters. I just feel fucking strange. I run into all of you and some of you are talking to me as if I'm... shit... some fictional character who is supposed to be dead. And maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but fuck it-- I'm tired. Those same assholes ignored me and ran off as if to get away from me. Sorry but, I get it. I'm on my own here."

Christ, that was the most she'd said all day. There was so much she wanted to get off her chest, but no time to do it. As far as she could tell, no one here cared. She was going to flip Cap the bird and walk off, but a girl approaching her made Bullet pause. She was honestly surprised to hear someone wanted her advice.

"Listen, I, uh... those rooms were locked before, so I don't know what's inside them. There may be a trap on the stairs to the basement, but I..." Bullet paused. "... The basement, hm... Okay, well, it would seem to me the parent's room is probably the safest. There's some weird shit going on around the monitoring room. As for me, I think I'll... test the basement out. Yeah."

@Josh M @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian

@Jeremi

@Everyone​

Leon could believe it, Kori was dead. However, he didn't have time to react to it as Lucas mentioned that 'Daddy' was around. He looks at Mason, "Basement seems like the best spot." He said as he followed Cap't and Bullet.

@Josh M @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @Atomyk

Phil Connors

Fuck... Fuck. He didn't want to die, but he also didn't like his fucking options right now. Basement with a trip write for four- yep, someone was dying down there and he didn't trust the new girl. She seemed fishy to him quite honestly. Noemblu had gone to the bedroom, fuck that nonsense. There was the drawing room which had a ton of things that could kill him. He decided he was going to the monitoring room. What could go wrong there? Probably everything He took a ton of petals with him just in case. He checked for traps as he entered.

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Monitoring Room

Last edited:

GBpTVOe.png

@Jeremi

d2GUCkm.png

Mason's pulse shot through the roof at Starfire's sudden death. His breathing quickened as well, and he took a moment to focus and slow it down to a calming, deep breath. The meditation did little to ease his soul, but at least he had calmed enough to hear what Agatha had to say.

This death felt... unfair. Tommy's death felt unfair. All this dying happening right in front of him didn't feel right. This game felt unfair, so Mason needed a way to even the odds. If Agatha was right, then this may be what they need.

"Miss Witch, I want to try these petals. It doesn't have to be a certain length of time before murder, right? Well, I'm sure murder has to happen some time soon. We might as well be prepared for the next one. Could I just eat one of those petals right now?"

@Atomyk

@Jeremi

@Everyone​
Leon could believe it, Kori was dead. However, he didn't have time to react to it as Lucas mentioned that 'Daddy' was around. He looks at Mason, "Basement seems like the best spot." He said as he followed Cap't and Bullet.

@Josh M @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti @Atomyk

"...And looks like we should do it quick. Lucas is getting angry. I'll be right down to the basement, Leon, right after eating these flowers."
@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mason Moretti

Amir glanced down to Six, curious on where she wanted to go and what could possibly be the safest place for the girl. Then again, there wasn't really a 'safest' option in general.​

"Drawing room?" she asked with slight hesitation.

@Glostechk

FwjwqaC.png

As Six nodded at Amir, she glanced over at Noembelu who was walking towards the room of Lucas' parents. She would have wanted for all of them to stick together, but it seemed like Noembelu wanted to be away from them. Amir's and Phil's words comforted the child as she knew that they were only upset at the mastermind of their situation. Letting out a deep sigh, Six and Amir headed to the Drawing room. Before they entered the room, Six checked the entrance of the Drawing room for anything suspicious. She learned that even opening doors can lead to a trap, so the girl wanted to make sure it was safe to enter.

@Takumi @Atomyk @Drawing Room​

FwjwqaC.png

As Six nodded at Amir, she glanced over at Noembelu who was walking towards the room of Lucas' parents. She would have wanted for all of them to stick together, but it seemed like Noembelu wanted to be away from them. Amir's and Phil's words comforted the child as she knew that they were only upset at the mastermind of their situation. Letting out a deep sigh, Six and Amir headed to the Drawing room. Before they entered the room, Six checked the entrance of the Drawing room for anything suspicious. She learned that even opening doors can lead to a trap, so the girl wanted to make sure it was safe to enter.

@Takumi @Atomyk @Drawing Room​

Amir sayed close to Six, keeping an eye out for any traps on the way there. Lucas said that the hallway was a little tight, so there could of been a chance that it was lined with traps.

@Atomyk @Glostechk

" Please, call me Agatha
When I say before murder, I do mean before. Remember, child Once in each steps."
@Mason Moretti

"So, step one is while hungry or eating. Ah, good think Luna made sure I always had snacks. She's great at taking care of..."

As Mason spoke, he reached into one of the pockets of his coat, and found one to have a hole. Whatever snacks he had before coming to this place were now long gone, lost somewhere in their previous journeys. "My pretzels..." Mason said, dejected. His stomach growled in reply.

"Well, I have the hungry part down. That's good, I suppose," Mason said as he took a petal off one of the flowers and ate it. He took that flower, and an extra for safety, before following Leon down into the basement.

As he left, he turned back to the old witch and said, "Thank you, Agatha. This should help us going forward. Seeing into the future... I think I know what your riddle means now. Here's to hopefully not dying." Although he had no hope to fill his heart, Mason found new confidence in potentially seeing the future.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti

GBpTVOe.png

@Jeremi

d2GUCkm.png

"Flowers that let you see into the future?"

Suddenly Lola had an idea.

"Cha-Ching! If I can sell these, I'll be rich!"
Lola tried to grab a few... or all of the flowers, by impulse.

@Josh M

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.