Status
Not open for further replies.
"
rrrOPHa.jpg

"I assure you, the pleasure is all mine." Toffee replied to Billy with a smile before turning to Billy's boyfriend, who was apparently named Teddy. The monster wouldn't hesitate to shake the man's hand, the smile still remaining on his face. "And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Teddy." Toffee said to him politely.

Before they could continue their conversation, however, Toffee would hear a woman scream from the other end of the room.
"Do excuse me for a moment." The lizard said as he politely backed out of the conversation and made his way over to Nancy along with Tommy.

tzsBHLs.jpg

"Ma'am? Are you alright?" Toffee asked as he attempted to help her up along with the speedster. Normally, Toffee wouldn't have even batted an eye at the woman. Such matters weren't of his concern, after all. But he felt that this was as good of an opportunity to win over not only Nancy, but any others who may have been paying attention. Kind favors were an easy way to win people over, after all.

glf1hK4.jpg

"Yes, she doesn't appear to be in any physical pain." Toffee commented before looking up to Phil for a quick second. "But sir, I would like to kindly ask you to refrain from having such a disrespectful attitude to our one of our hosts in the future. He was only trying to assist the woman, after all." Toffee replied to Phil in particular before redirecting his attention to Nancy.

@Atomyk @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @others?

Rant raised a brow. No one ever agrees with Rant, and he liked it that way, no one got close that way, needless to say, several red flags went off immediately and he moved over, distancing him from the snake. He slowly pulled his stare off of him to address the boy, but the weird moment had pulled the comeback right of him. It then clicked in his mind that the boy had talked back to him. "Anyway... what is it that she's so scared about? Dunno. But, take your time. Get to know each other. I'm sure we will figure out what was wrong with her soon enough. She only howled as if being stabbed." Rant then swatted the girl's feet off the couch to make room for himself. "Sorry for asking what was wrong in such a rude manner. It's called getting to the point." Rant gave a weak smile to show that he didn't care.

"..."

Noembelu felt for the girl. She did. Whatever she had been involved in before coming here...it must not have been pretty. But everyone else was on it. Besides...not like she was very comforting.

"I think so. They're helping her out." A pause. "The trip here may have been a shock."

@Takumi @Anyone​

Amir, coming to her senses fully, glanced Noembelu.

"I'm quite shocked myself. It's something to really take in, being brought here they way we have." she sighed before regainging her composure to the best of her ability.

"I'm Amir, Amir Halgal." she greeted, giving Noembelu a small smile, though glanced towards Nancy with slight concern present in her eyes. She had to hold herself from fretting over Nancy like she would of done to Karluk or anyone who would possibly be injured. Her smile fell as she contemplated something. What would Karluk do in this situation?

@Yun Lee

Shen | Prologue

At first, Shen was hesitant to accept the invitation. Grand parties were nothing but a waste of time to him; he had more important things to do. However, this was no ordinary party. The sender of this invitation was the same woman who had mysteriously entered his universe weeks before.

This party was an opportunity for Shen to properly talk with Wanda, and perhaps convince her to not come back to Runeterra ever again.

He made sure to tell his clan, the Kinkou Order, about his decision, along with an explanation as to how this pertains to enforcing equilibrium. Because he is responsible for making sure that the mortal and spiritual dimensions of Runeterra do not cross over, he argued that he should be responsible for stopping universal crossovers as well.

And so, he attended the party.

He arrived calm and collected; teleportation was not new to him. His surroundings, however, were. Pretty much everything here was foreign to him. He decided to remain silent for now. He only came here to talk with Wanda, after all.

@anyone​

Last edited:
"

Rant raised a brow. No one ever agrees with Rant, and he liked it that way, no one got close that way, needless to say, several red flags went off immediately and he moved over, distancing him from the snake. He slowly pulled his stare off of him to address the boy, but the weird moment had pulled the comeback right of him. It then clicked in his mind that the boy had talked back to him. "Anyway... what is it that she's so scared about? But, take your time. Get to know each other. I'm sure will figure out what was wrong with her sometime. She only howled as if being stabbed." Rant then swatted the girl's feet off the couch to make room for himself. "Sorry for asking what was wrong in such a rude manner. It's called getting to the point." Rant gave a weak smile to show that he didn't care.

Although he wasn't talking to him before, Toffee still decided to address the rodent once he continued the conversation.

2VrJiVb.jpg

"Yes, well manners do cost nothing. A simple 'Are you alright?' would have sufficed." Toffee said in his usual calm demeanor before watching as Rant abruptly shoved the injured woman's feet off the couch to make room for himself. "How charming." He muttered under his breath.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @whoever

"What the fuck a-are you?!"

Saying a mental prayer for her profanity, the senior recoiled and jerked frantically as she felt herself placed on a couch by something that did not appear human. It spoke and clearly was of coherent thought, but, the proportions and general structure did not speak of anything she had seen before. It reminded her of younger brother's obsession with those damn board games and cartoons he still watched, depicting strange anthropomorphic turtles fighting in sewers. Finding them personally unnerving, the unhinged teenager kept her death grip on the baseball bat in front of her. It spoke again to her casually, approached by another one of these strange things, this one wearing a suit and looking suspiciously an...alligator? Crocodile?

Seeing fellow humans, you know, people Nancy can relate to, the Wheeler bit her lower lip. The spacious lobby around here stood impressive yet daunting, reminding her of the textbooks she skimmed through showing old Victorian-styled manors dead presidents and generals used to live in. Her eyes darted along the roof, the chandeliers, the staircases and railing accompanying it. Paranoia racked in her mind, seeing shadows and movement that did not exist. The signs of something horrible, that same...thing she saw before.

"H-How did I get here?! W-Where am I? Ogod, what...what if it followed me? That thing?!" Nancy panicked to herself, gasping as she felt her sprained ankle pushed away. Reveling in brief agony, the girl promptly fell out of the couch in immediate thrashing of the abrupt moving of her leg. Propping herself up, shards of glass continued to drop from her jacket and denim pants. Panting, she looked around with her a doe-eyed expression, propping herself up before everyone with a baseball bat. Taking one unsteady gulp, the almost graduate of Hawkins High took one respite of calmness.

"I-I'm Nancy...Nancy Wheeler."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @ShiroKiyoshi @errybody​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
"Hey, is that girl okay...?" Billy wasn't really sure what to do. The girl was drawing a crowd while he himself had already got a crowd forming around him.

Sensing Billy's discomfort, Teddy nodded and said, "I'll go check on her."

With the situation out of his hands, Billy regarded Reiner first. He had to look up just to meet the guy's gaze and Billy found it a bit off-putting he couldn't really determine the man's age based on his appearance alone. Wait, why was he thinking about that? "No," Billy said, shaking his head slightly. "I, uh, can't say she's known to host parties, at least not recently. I haven't talked to her in some time, but that's not really unusual, I guess..."

Saeko then caught Billy's eyes, and he found himself at a loss for what he was seeing at first. A Japanese warrior? "Um. Maybe? If you met her just a few days ago, do you mind me asking what happened? Actually--" He looked to Kiyome. "How about you as well? Are you, like, actually her friends?"

@Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @York

HFbzWt0.png

"Gee, tell me how you really feel," Tommy said, looking a bit sour as he watched the giant anthropomorphic mouse carry the girl off. His pout turned to a grin when Toffee told Phil off and Tommy gleefully flipped the man off when Toffee wasn't looking.

Teddy then arrived, only slightly perturbed at the sight of Rant. He tried to put him out of his mind when he looked Nancy over, finding that she really wasn't looking so good. It probably was not helping that she seemed to be looking at the mouse guy as if he was some kind of monster. Hell, this other anthropomorphic dude probably wasn't helping either then.

t2losic.png

"Please, look at me," he said. He looked straight into Nancy's eyes, trying to get her attention. "Listen. Just look at me. Here, my eyes. No one else. Focus on me." He was strong enough to retaliate in case she lashed out, but he hoped that it wouldn't be needed.

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyshi​

Amir, coming to her senses fully, glanced Noembelu.

"I'm quite shocked myself. It's something to really take in, being brought here they way we have." she sighed before regainging her composure to the best of her ability.

"I'm Amir, Amir Halgal." she greeted, giving Noembelu a small smile, though glanced towards Nancy with slight concern present in her eyes. She had to hold herself from fretting over Nancy like she would of done to Karluk or anyone who would possibly be injured. Her smile fell as she contemplated something. What would Karluk do in this situation?

@Yun Lee
"You get used to it." Was this just how people traveled through the multiverse? Getting pulled everywhere? It was kind of horrible.

Amir would receive a brisk, yet polite nod. "Noembelu." She watched the rat shove the girl off the couch, and an old snippet if conversation.

"You know those stories where some kid sees a Disneyland character horribly out of character? Like, Mickey Mouse turning out to be angry and bitter and just hating everyone."

"...Yes."

"Yeah, that's Rant. You're better off staying out of his way."

@Takumi

As he sat there he was then met with that stare from Nancy, obvious fear in her eyes, and he was prepared to move as he had no intention of actually harming or scaring this girl, he just had to prove to these morons that he knew what he was talking about. As he stood another man grabbed hold of her, blocking her view of everyone else and Rant just stood there waiting for what happened next as he flipped off Phil, the man who called him blind, and then the lizard, for existing. Rant then took a step out of view, sitting on a couch behind the man holding the girl.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Krieg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Phil rolled his eyes.. I'm sorry about getting to the fucking point, you Lézard envahit," Phil looked over at the girl who seemed to not be doing good with all of the other things.

Phil glared back when Tommy flipped him off. " If I am going to be entirely honest, I don't know the exact location. We are all here at a party thrown by Wanda, though I have heard the others refer to her as the Scarlet Witch." He kept the name Nancy in the back of his head for now. He looked at the rat thing and decided to see what the other man was going to do.

@Atomyk @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @ShiroKiyoshi

Last edited:
"Hey, is that girl okay...?" Billy wasn't really sure what to do. The girl was drawing a crowd while he himself had already got a crowd forming around him.

Sensing Billy's discomfort, Teddy nodded and said, "I'll go check on her."

With the situation out of his hands, Billy regarded Reiner first. He had to look up just to meet the guy's gaze and Billy found it a bit off-putting he couldn't really determine the man's age based on his appearance alone. Wait, why was he thinking about that? "No," Billy said, shaking his head slightly. "I, uh, can't say she's known to host parties, at least not recently. I haven't talked to her in some time, but that's not really unusual, I guess..."

Saeko then caught Billy's eyes, and he found himself at a loss for what he was seeing at first. A Japanese warrior? "Um. Maybe? If you met her just a few days ago, do you mind me asking what happened? Actually--" He looked to Kiyome. "How about you as well? Are you, like, actually her friends?"

@Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @York

"Hm... friends?"

Kiyohime had to think on that for a second. At the most, she considered Wanda an acquaintance. A strangely chance individual that appeared in the strangest of times. So how to sum this up for easier consumption?

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo2_100.png

"No, not exactly friends. Maybe chance acquaintances? I remember that I assisted her against an ambush wyvern attack when she abruptly appeared during a time of the Hundred Years' War in France. Well, I believe that was the time period if the information from my other acquaintances is correct. I know little about her, so I saw this invitation to a party gathering to be a good opportunity to learn a bit more. I'm not the type to assume on what a person is doing after I meet them by chance."

Recalling that brief meeting during and after that wyvern attack, Kiyohime held her closed oriental fan tightly. Then she realized that she hasn't spoken of her name, talking about her time meeting Wanda and not even introducing herself to those that knew much more than her.

tumblr_ol56onhusk1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Apologies for not introducing myself, I momentarily forgot my manners. My name is Kiyohime, a Berserker-class Servant. I hope that this party gathering isn't simply for show."

She did not know how to normally introduce herself, so she had no idea that her status as a Servant meant little to nothing here.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Minerva @York

"I... helped her." Saeko said. "She was surrounded by 'Them.'" Saeko knew that the people around probably didn't know that the 'Them' she referred to were the zombies plaguing her world. "I helped clear Them away from her before They overwhelmed her. My name is Saeko Busujima. I am the Kendo Club Leader at Fujimi High School."

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @York

"You get used to it." Was this just how people traveled through the multiverse? Getting pulled everywhere? It was kind of horrible.

Amir would receive a brisk, yet polite nod. "Noembelu." She watched the rat shove the girl off the couch, and an old snippet if conversation.

"You know those stories where some kid sees a Disneyland character horribly out of character? Like, Mickey Mouse turning out to be angry and bitter and just hating everyone."

"...Yes."

"Yeah, that's Rant. You're better off staying out of his way."

@Takumi

"You've been through something similar then?" she asked, though couldn't help but furrow her brows at what went on with Nancy. Poor girl. Then, something donned on her and she had to backtrack a bit, slightly flustered at her possible blunder.

"I'm sorry, that might of been a bit rude to ask all of a sudden, though it may have been obvious what the answer to that question is." she added.

@Yun Lee

"I think I remember asking her if she was injured. Who said she wasn't? I can't seem to remember. Maybe if I hear their annoying voices again it will jog my memory." Rant said as he crossed his arms. He was then met with that stare, obvious fear in her eyes, and he was prepared to move as he had no intention of actually harming or scaring this girl, he just had to prove to these morons that he knew what he was talking about. As he stood another man grabbed hold of her, blocking her view of everyone else and Rant just stood there waiting for what happened next as he flipped off the man who originally told him he was wrong and then the lizard who added to it. Rant then took a step out of view, sitting on a couch behind the man holding the girl.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Krieg
Phil rolled his eyes.. I'm sorry about getting to the fucking point, you Lézard envahit," Phil looked over at the girl who seemed to not be doing good with all of the other things.

Phil glared back when Tommy flipped him off. " If I am going to be entirely honest, I don't know the exact location. We are all here at a party thrown by Wanda, though I have heard the others refer to her as the Scarlet Witch." He kept the name Nancy in the back of his head for now. He looked at the rat thing and decided to see what the other man was going to do.

@Atomyk @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @ShiroKiyoshi
Toffee would let out a sigh as these two imbeciles attempted to argue with him, and not presenting very good arguments at that.

Zk1dlGv.jpg

"If you two seriously consider acting rude not only someone who was simply trying to help, but to an injured woman for no apparent reason 'getting to the point', then I pity anyone who has had to read one of your papers from high school." And with that, Toffee would turn and leave before one of these idiots attempted to throw a punch his way.

Instead, Toffee would approach Billy yet again, who appeared to be conversing with someone else now. "My deepest apologies for my abrupt departure, Billy." Toffee said, still holding his glass of Swamp Water. "And it appears you've made some new friends as well." The Septarian replied with a grin, offering a nod to both Saeko and Kiyohime.

3TGls.jpg

"Greetings. You may call me Toffee."
He said politely as he listened to the rest of their conversation. When Billy would ask if they were friends with Wanda, Toffee would simply shrug in response. "It's as I stated before. Ms. Maximoff helped me with something I've been working on for quite a while now. I wouldn't consider us 'friends', per say, but I'd consider her an acquaintance." He replied before taking a sip of the Swamp Water.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi

Last edited:
"You've been through something similar then?" she asked, though couldn't help but furrow her brows at what went on with Nancy. Poor girl. Then, something donned on her and she had to backtrack a bit, slightly flustered at her possible blunder.

"I'm sorry, that might of been a bit rude to ask all of a sudden, though it may have been obvious what the answer to that question is." she added.

@Yun Lee
"It's all right." Did that sound reassuring? She didn't know. "And yes. It was against my will, and happened constantly. I thought it was just through time travel, but I guess it was really how multiversal travel works." She gave a small shrug. "Does that mean this is your first time in this situation?" Honda never mentioned an Amir.

@Takumi

Raven Darkholme

Raven had been meaning to take a trip. She had been teaching here at the school for quite a while now without a break. She spoke briefly to Charles, Something wasn't right, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She had decided to take some time off. She wore her favorite persona. She got to a hotel up in the Catskills, had a couple of good books with her and began to relax. Oddly, there was a slip or something in one of the books. She pulled it out, read it... Noted her friend Wanda's name and promptly disappeared. A lot like Night crawler's teleport, but with lights.

There were a lot of people here. All sorts, sizes and types.

upload_2017-7-27_21-22-14.png

She sat down and started to watch them.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @

Crow @Verite

There was one thing in particular that bothered Shen. Everyone here spoke of Wanda in a positive light. Was an invader of worlds really that charming? He spoke to Billy.

"Tell me, what kind of person is Wanda? Everyone else speaks well of her, but I cannot do the same. She entered my universe without warning and then refused to leave when I asked her to. Furthermore, she did not give me a chance to have a full conversation with her; she kept teleporting to a random location whenever I managed to find her. I came to this 'party' so I could actually talk with her. Seeing how she isn't here, this might as well be a waste of my time."

asVxDkN.png

"If she is the host of this party, why is she not here to greet her guests? Doesn't all of this seem odd to you?"

@Atomyk @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @anyone

Last edited:
"It's all right." Did that sound reassuring? She didn't know. "And yes. It was against my will, and happened constantly. I thought it was just through time travel, but I guess it was really how multiversal travel works." She gave a small shrug. "Does that mean this is your first time in this situation?" Honda never mentioned an Amir.

@Takumi

"Yes, it is. I had figured that Wanda had simply been a foreigner from a different country at first, though we had spoken briefly after she helped my brother take down relatives of my clan from taking over my village, and I had been to caught up in the excitement of the moment to really grasp the entire situation, so much had been happening at once." she replied.

@Yun Lee

kirigiri_3.png

"..."

Kyoko was hesitant to respond, but if the girl so wanted, then who was she to deny her that? She could only hope that Morikubo wouldn't come to regret that request though, assuming that it'd even be lived up to. Kyoko herself wasn't even sure where Genji had been buried, and she was apprehensive to ask Wanda (who was still mysteriously absent, she noted), but the idol deserved some closure on this matter.

"... I'll try. The truth is, I'm not a hundred percent sure where it is exactly, but I'm sure Wanda may know, wherever she is right now," Kyoko responded with a nod, moving her gloved hand to wipe away a stray tear of Nono's, almost like a mother or an older sister would, "I'm sorry you had to hear it here, but I suppose you deserved to know the truth."

She refrained from going on about the specifics. When she thought about it, Kyoko was a little surprised that the Producer didn't tell Nono about what had happened to Genji, but then... Then again, perhaps that would have been too difficult a subject to raise from the eccentric boy.

@Crow

Znock5z.jpg

"Thank you, Kyoko-san... you're a good person," Morikubo meekly smiles as her tears began to fade. "Morikubo will ask Wanda later... wherever she might be now."

A bit happier, Nono decides to change the topic. "There are quite a few familiar faces here. Should we greet them?"

Nono glances to the sides. Rant seemed to be conversing with some people in a not-too-friendly way. The reptillian beast that he was holding a conversation with frightened her, and that said something when the oversized rat wasn't doing the intimidating.

There weren't too many others with a familiar face, persay. Nono wasn't too good at conversing, either.

"There sure are a lot of adults... and very few children... and teenagers..." Nono said. "Everyone's chatting away so casually, even though a good deal of them have likely never met... I think. How do they do that?"

@Verite

@Bomb @Glostechk @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Gands @thatguyinthestore @ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @etcetcetc​

Reactions: Takumi
Phil, who had decided that he was getting to know the people and really didn't want to be near that rat thing, looked over at Raven and went over lines in his head. There was no reset button for this. One chance, one shot. He approached Raven. " Hello, I don't think we have met yet, but you looked beautiful from across the room, I'm Phil Connors, and you would be?"

@Gands @Others by Raven

There was one thing that bothered Shen. Everyone here spoke of Wanda in a positive or neutral light. Is a world invader really that charming? He spoke to Billy.

"Tell me, what kind of person is Wanda? Everyone seems to speak well of her, which is very ironic to me. She had entered my universe without warning, and refused to leave when I asked her to. Not only that, she didn't give me a chance to have a proper conversation with her, which is why I came here."

asVxDkN.png

"If she is the host of this party, why is she not here to greet her guests? Doesn't all of this seem odd to you?"

@Atomyk @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @anyone
496Ntz3.jpg

"Perhaps you may have done something to aggravate her?" Toffee commented in response to Shen's claims about the witch. "Though then again, I can only speak of my encounter with Ms. Maximoff." The Septarian would then pause for a second, rubbing his chin in thought over Shen's last statement. "Although I must agree with you on that last statement. It is a bit odd for our hostess to be late to her own party."

Status
Not open for further replies.