Status
Not open for further replies.
msQ7fei.png

"I didn't think there'd be so many people..."

Beatrice muttered a complaint to herself, taken aback by both the variety and number of individuals that were gathered here. When she took the invitation, she'd expected something a little bit more...normal. At the very least, she'd figured those around would be human, in form nothing else. Not to mention Wanda, the subject in question, was nowhere to be found. All she'd really come to do was ask her about a certain situation where she came from, and if any assistance that was worthwhile could be gained.

It wasn't like she was the overly serious type that only wanted to do business, but even someone use to eccentric like her didn't feel like immediately just accepting a walking rat and crocodile thing with the only person she even somewhat knew nowhere to be found.

But there was nothing to be gained from just moping about. Maybe she wanted to do the whole thing where the host comes in late with a grand entrance after all. For now, it wouldn't hurt to talk to other people. If she was honest, she was actually more curious about the others than apprehensive of them. Her expression taking on a more cheerful look, Beatrice moved towards a group of people.

Or rather, a pair of people.
"Yes, it is. I had figured that Wanda had simply been a foreigner from a different country at first, though we had spoken briefly after she helped my brother take down relatives of my clan from taking over my village, and I had been to caught up in the excitement of the moment to really grasp the entire situation, so much had been happening at once." she replied.

@Yun Lee

k6hP9pa.png

"Eh? She helped your brother fight your own family?" Beatrice appeared to be a little surprised upon hearing that as she got closer. "Oh, I'm Beatrice. Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen. Sorry for interrupting, but that just sounded really curious, you know?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Rant looked around and noting he was alone now, minus the guy and little miss scaredy cat, curled into a ball on the couch and fell asleep. Despite the violent and bitter nature of the mouse, in this position he looked like his cute counterpart which was nowhere to be found. For good reason.

Raven Darkholme

She had been very tempted to recite Inigo Montoya's epic line... But this was the first time with this fellow. He did seem full of himself.

"Raven Darkholme sir.. and what brings you to this party Phil ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Yes, it is. I had figured that Wanda had simply been a foreigner from a different country at first, though we had spoken briefly after she helped my brother take down relatives of my clan from taking over my village, and I had been to caught up in the excitement of the moment to really grasp the entire situation, so much had been happening at once." she replied.

@Yun Lee
"It is unnatural," she replied. She would elaborate more, except Toffee spoke then.​
496Ntz3.jpg

"Perhaps you may have done something to aggravate her?" Toffee commented in response to Shen's claims about the witch. "Though then again, I can only speak of my encounter with Ms. Maximoff." The Septarian would then pause for a second, rubbing his chin in thought over Shen's last statement. "Although I must agree with you on that last statement. It is a bit odd for our hostess to be late to her own party."
"She should be here soon," she said, surprised at her own words. Luckily a newcomer would help her not have to elaborate, since she didn't really know what to say to the, uh...lizard.​
msQ7fei.png

Beatrice muttered a complaint to herself, taken aback by both the variety and number of individuals that were gathered here. When she took the invitation, she'd expected something a little bit more...normal. At the very least, she'd figured those around would be human, in form nothing else. Not to mention Wanda, the subject in question, was nowhere to be found. All she'd really come to do was ask her about a certain situation where she came from, and if any assistance that was worthwhile could be gained.

It wasn't like she was the overly serious type that only wanted to do business, but even someone use to eccentric like her didn't feel like immediately just accepting a walking rat and crocodile thing with the only person she even somewhat knew nowhere to be found.

But there was nothing to be gained from just moping about. Maybe she wanted to do the whole thing where the host comes in late with a grand entrance after all. For now, it wouldn't hurt to talk to other people. If she was honest, she was actually more curious about the others than apprehensive of them. Her expression taking on a more cheerful look, Beatrice moved towards a group of people.

k6hP9pa.png

"Eh? She helped your brother fight your own family?" Beatrice appeared to be a little surprised upon hearing that as she got closer. "Oh, I'm Beatrice. Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen. Sorry for interrupting, but that just sounded really curious, you know?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee
"Wanda seems to help a lot of people," Noembelu said. "I only know her as a friend of a friend. But my friend has nothing but good things to say."

@Takumi @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

msQ7fei.png

k6hP9pa.png

@Takumi @Yun Lee

"Amir Halgal, it's nice to meet you. It's a rather long story, but in the end they had wanted to take me away from the village where my husband and I live, and marry another. At the time, they had also planned to take over the entire village for themselves for the upcoming winter. Things have settled down and are more peaceful now though." she explained. Though the initial conflict also involved tradition and whatnot she didn't thinknit necessary to add that unless asked for further explanation.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay

496Ntz3.jpg

"Perhaps you may have done something to aggravate her?" Toffee commented in response to Shen's claims about the witch. "Though then again, I can only speak of my encounter with Ms. Maximoff." The Septarian would then pause for a second, rubbing his chin in thought over Shen's last statement. "Although I must agree with you on that last statement. It is a bit odd for our hostess to be late to her own party."
Shen turned to see an anthropomorphic reptile. Unlike many others attending this party, he had seen similar things, so he didn't react much to this.

"All I have ever done is ask her to leave. It was not a personal request either. Her presence in my universe goes against the principles of the Kinkou Order."

@thatguyinthestore @anyone​

Last edited:
"I... helped her." Saeko said. "She was surrounded by 'Them.'" Saeko knew that the people around probably didn't know that the 'Them' she referred to were the zombies plaguing her world. "I helped clear Them away from her before They overwhelmed her. My name is Saeko Busujima. I am the Kendo Club Leader at Fujimi High School."

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @York

There was one thing that bothered Shen. Everyone here spoke of Wanda in a positive or neutral light. Is a world invader really that charming? He spoke to Billy.

"Tell me, what kind of person is Wanda? Everyone seems to speak well of her, which is very ironic to me. She had entered my universe without warning, and refused to leave when I asked her to. Not only that, she did not give me a chance to have a proper conversation with her, which is why I came here."

asVxDkN.png

"If she is the host of this party, why is she not here to greet her guests? Doesn't all of this seem odd to you?"

@Atomyk @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @anyone

496Ntz3.jpg

"... that is strange."

Kiyohime did have to ponder on why their party host wasn't here. Sure she may be late, but it was also odd that Shen had a rather different toned experience in meeting Wanda unlike how... plain it was to her. Though, she started to think about something, and then her blood began to boil.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Unless... the invitation was... a lie. Unless we are left to wait for a person who possibly lied... and never showed up."

Having the trait "Madness Enhancement" was not a pleasant part of Kiyohime, just thinking that this was all a lie from possibility set her off. Even as a powered down Servant due to her lack of a Master, small sparks of flames were slowly coming to life as Kiyohime was practically fuming in disgust at the thought of a lie.

Someone ought to calm her down.

@Atomyk @Josh M @York @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Minerva @others​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Husk
"... that is strange."

Kiyohime did have to ponder on why their party host wasn't here. Sure she may be late, but it was also odd that Shen had a rather different toned experience in meeting Wanda unlike how... plain it was to her. Though, she started to think about something, and then her blood began to boil.

"Unless... the invitation was... a lie. Unless we are left to wait for a person who possibly lied... and never showed up."

Having the trait "Madness Enhancement" was not a pleasant part of Kiyohime, just thinking that this was all a lie from possibility set her off. Even as a powered down Servant due to her lack of a Master, small sparks of flames were slowly coming to life as Kiyohime was practically fuming in disgust at the thought of a lie.

Oh jeez.

"It's not a lie," Noembelu said. "Wanda's gone through a lot lately. We need to be patient." To lose someone you cared about...that had to hurt immensely. No wonder Wanda was going about things slowly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay

Shen turned to see an anthropomorphic reptile. Unlike many others attending this party, he had seen similar things, so he didn't react much to this.

"All I have ever done is ask her to leave. It was not a personal request either. It is difficult to explain, but she went against the principles of the Kinkou Order."

@thatguyinthestore @anyone​
"Hmm, I see. And if what you're saying is true, and the two of you really didn't exchange much words, then it's quite odd as to why she would go through the trouble of inviting you to this little gathering in the first place..."
Toffee pondered, hand cupped over his chin in question.

w9lVuDQ.jpg

"This is strange indeed."
"... that is strange."

Oh jeez.

"It's not a lie," Noembelu said. "Wanda's gone through a lot lately. We need to be patient." To lose someone you cared about...that had to hurt immensely. No wonder Wanda was going about things slowly.

Toffee didn't have too much time to ponder, however, as Kiyohime appeared to be getting worked up over the possibility that Wanda may have lied, or that she hadn't even sent the letter in the first place.

X1tpFTz.jpg

"Now now, there is no need to get so worked up. Nothing is for certain yet. Perhaps she is just fashionably late?" Toffee suggested before turning to Noembelelu, who seemed to rule out the possibility of a lie rather quickly. "I'd say it's best we not jump to conclusions on either end. As I said, we're not sure of what's going on just yet."

Last edited:
"... that is strange."

Oh jeez.

tumblr_mrzqeysV9d1spg6j2o8_250.jpg

"I agree with Noembelu and...um, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name sir, but anyway, we need to remain calm and be patient." she spoke up, standing beside Noembelu, Toffee, Kiyohime, Beatrice and whoever else was nearby.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Prologue: A Table Built of Lies

There was an inexplicable weight upon my heart as I stepped through those double doors of daunting size. Perhaps it was the doomsayer inside me prophesying a violent dispute between Arthur's knights, or my sorcerous flames simmering with anticipation; anticipation that such a dispute would allow them release; for it was the day of the traitorous Merlina's judgement.

_Black Knight.jpg

I could hear the proceedings, already in full swing, even a full room's length away from the door. But as I entered, it were as if an apparition had trailed me in, as a curse of silence befell everyone gathered, and all eyes were on me. Lifting my visor, I bowed my head, and took note of the parties present.

At the far end of the Round Table sat King Arthur himself. He was an optimistic king, and survived through thick and thin with a smile, always. This made the frown he wore truly troubling. At his side was the witch, Merlina, herself. Her wrists and ankles were bound by thick rope, and appeared silent and solemn. Fitting for someone a mere snap of Arthur's fingers away from the headsman's block. Opposite her was Sir Gawain, dutiful in his role as King Arthur's shadow. And beside Gawain sat Sir Lancelot. I had bore witness to his knightly prowess many times during my service in King Arthur's court, and respected him as such, but sat at the Round Table, he was nothing but trouble.

My boots were heavy with dread as I entered the chamber proper, and sunk into the seat opposite Lancelot at the table.
"Sir Percival!" the king addressed me. I didn't flinch at the title; I couldn't. "Great that you could finally make it, but this talk is over. I made my decision," Everyone turned to him as he announced this - Lancelot with impudence, Merlina with anxiety, Gawain with indifference, and I with shock as the king held my gaze. "I'm putting Merlina under Percival's close watch," as the motion was put forward, I caught Lancelot's nasty glare, and heard Merlina breathe her due thanks to the king. I stood and bowed my head once more to accept.

"You're placing the traitor witch in Percival's hands?!"
Lancelot barked in interruption, and stood up to object. "Do you question my ability, Lancelot?" I stabbed back. "This isn't a question of ability, this is a question of integrity! Need I remind you of the incident you were responsible for at the Fisher King's castle? It's because of you the Holy Grail has eluded us for so long!" I was expecting Lancelot to hang on to particular failure of mine. The wound of it was still fresh on my mind, but it mattered not. Everyone at the table knew of my mistake, but I knew something King Arthur did not. "Oh? Shall I tell everyone from whence your son Galahad came, then?" Something in Sir Gawain's expression changed, and he beat his fist against the table, shouting "Get a hold of yourself, Lancelot, Percival! King Arthur will not be interrupted!" he shouted, and placed his hand upon Lancelot's shoulder to firmly sit him back down. Was Gawain aware? Nevertheless, as the king moved to speak again, someone barged through the doors in interruption. Gawain ground his teeth together.

Through the doors came the castle blacksmith, of all characters. He came with an odd bit of parchment clutched tightly in his hands.
"Sir Percival! Sir Percival! I'm so, so sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but you've received a summons!" A summons? From who? was the question that spread across the table, and I was no exception. I took the piece of parchment, muttered my thanks, and set about examining the supposed summons. My eyes flung open wider than the doors the blacksmith had entered through upon discovering it had been signed by none other than the Scarlet Witch herself. Crushing the summons within my gauntlet, I brushed past the blacksmith in my exit, and spoke my gruff farewell. I heard them try to approach me when suddenly, I was awash with an otherworldly sensation. My very spirit felt as if it were being tugged from my body, by a strikingly familiar presence. The very same presence, I swiftly realized, which had moulded my physique like clay some odd years ago, and I surrendered willingly to its bewitching grasp.

Would I be graced with her consuming presence again? I prayed and prayed it would be so.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Percival reappeared within the manor with a soft, drawn-out sigh. Her breath sounded shook, and she shivered in delight of the nostalgic feeling. But the moment she heard the surrounding commotion and realized she was no longer alone in her magical journey through space and time, Percival drew a sharp gasp and knocked her visor back down before approaching a congregation of other people. On the way, she marveled at everything around her; never before had she seen anything the likes of which this place was putting on display. Despite holding such a fondness for the Scarlet Witch, it suddenly came to her mind that she knew absolutely nothing about her aside from one or two of her powers from a potentially vast array.

Listening in on the collective conversation long after it had begun, Percival gleaned some bits of information which piqued the knight's interest.
"She appeared before me when I could not muster the strength I needed to become a knight on my own. She did me a divine service that I, Sir Percival of the Round Table, am forever indebted to her for," she answered Billy, regarding how she knew Scarlet.

@Atomyk

@Josh M @Minerva @York @Gummi Bunnies

Mason & Leon Moretti's Prologue: Reunion at last

Mason's Location:

It was an average day at the U.N. for Mason. At least, as average it could get, that was until he noticed a letter on his desk. "Huh? That's weird; I wasn't expecting any mail." He cautiously opened the letter and took note as he read it that it was from Wanda. "Hey Ora, Wanda sent us a letter with an invitation to meet her family."

It was at the moment he mentioned her name that the World Heart started to glow and Oracle appeared in her sprite form. "Isn't it a bit weird that she would send something like this?" she told him as she looked at the letter herself. He sat back in his chair, "Well if I had the chance to introduce my family to everyone, I would make it happen by throwing a party."

Oracle noticed that her words weren't getting through his head, as usual. "Need I remind you that you haven't seen any of th-" Before she could continue her statement, he interrupted her, "I would do anything to be able to reunite with them. I'm going, and who knows I may get lucky and see old friends." At that moment a bright light shined in his eyes, taking him to the location of the party.

Leon's Location:

It was late at night as Leon returned to the Embassy after another failed mission of finding his brother. He opened the door to his room; he noticed a familiar person sitting on his couch filing her nails. "Took you long enough to get back! Did you have any luck?" He jumped back a bit in surprise, "Frannie! How many times do I have to tell you not to break into my room?!"

"Well next time be sure to hide your spare key better. I one-hundred percent confident that hiding it under the welcome mat is old and never works." She retorted while continuing her manicure. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked towards her and sat on the opposite end of the couch. "No, I haven't found anything yet.. I doubt I will," he replied with sadly with a tint of despair, afraid he'll never see his little brother again.

Frannie stopped what she was doing but didn't bother looking at him just yet. "Cheer up," she was irritated based on the tone she was using towards Leon, "you have luck on your side." However, when she did look towards his direction, she noticed something was missing from the picture. He was missing and wasn't sure if she should be happy, or very concerned.

The last thing Leon remembered was that he was sitting in his room when a sudden bright white light flashed in front of his eyes. Now he was in some room with a whole bunch of strangers he didn't know. "What the hell? Where am I?" He was utterly confused as to what was happening. As he looked around, he noticed that a bunch of others were already in conversation a topic he had no clue about. "Could someone please fill me in here?"
@Atomyk , @Crow , @Verite , @Mason Moretti

tumblr_ocjjjq1a261uzxd4yo2_250.gif

A strong grip snapped herself further into reason.

Feeling her shoulders gripped and shook by the man, the young woman looked down, taking a deep breath to ease her pumping heart. That thing still crawled in her mind, reminded her of what dark and strange things were happening in Hawkins, Indiana. Not to mention, how the hell did she get here? Lost, both within herself and around the strange people around her, Nancy looked up silently at the man. Giving a stern nod, the suburbia girl focused at looking at the man's face. Occasionally, her own face winced, still in pain at the sprain ankle. Her clothing, mostly free of broken glass, had an occasionally concerning shard stuck deeper into the fabrics, dangerously poking her skin.

Not yet, it was not Nancy Wheeler's time to leave this world...or whatever world she found herself in now.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @ShiroKiyoshi @errybody​

A bit happier, Nono decides to change the topic.​
"There are quite a few familiar faces here. Should we greet them?"​

Nono glances to the sides. Rant seemed to be conversing with some people in a not-too-friendly way. The reptillian beast that he was holding a conversation with frightened her, and that said something when the oversized rat wasn't doing the intimidating.

There weren't too many others with a familiar face, persay. Nono wasn't too good at conversing, either.

"There sure are a lot of adults... and very few children... and teenagers..." Nono said. "Everyone's chatting away so casually, even though a good deal of them have likely never met... I think. How do they do that?"
kirigiri_17.png

"If you so desire," Kyoko said, refraining from a direct answer as she glanced at everyone else in the room briefly. Kyoko never thought of herself as shy, but then again, she wasn't an openly sociable person either.

Whoever she might have recognized, such as Rant, she admittedly didn't feel too inclined to approach, and those she recognized from the Coalition, she also felt not so inclined to speak to. After the Coalition Civil War which resulted in her new leadership, she was sure that there were some who doubted her abilities, and she didn't feel the need to waste her time if that was the case.

"Do you find it difficult to communicate with others, Morikubo-san? It's really quite simple when you don't think about it. Overthinking it can harm your ability to do it well, since it can make you self-conscious. Like so."

@Crow

kiri001.png

"If there's anything we all know anything about Wanda, it's that she's a woman of her word," Kyoko said, turning to Kiyohime, approaching the scene, a cool and confident tone in her voice that easily replaced the soft and gentle one she used with Nono. Placing a hand on her hip, she looked at the Heroic Spirit with calm eyes.

"I'm sure we'll meet her soon enough. She wouldn't go through all this trouble of inviting everyone here just as some sort of crude prank, so let's wait a little while longer," she said, agreeing with Toffee's sentiment, even if it did feel like Wanda was hiding something that she might intend to reveal during this so-called party. Whatever it was, it must certainly be important if Wanda felt inclined to invite the leader of the Coalition herself here.

"How do you all know Wanda anyway?" She asked Kiyohime and the others with a neutral expression that made it difficult to tell if she was interested or disinterested in what they had to say, not seeming to recognize all these people. Where had Wanda been during her travels?

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Otto @York @Minerva

tumblr_ocjjjq1a261uzxd4yo2_250.gif

A strong grip snapped herself further into reason.

Feeling her shoulders gripped and shook by the man, the young woman looked down, taking a deep breath to ease her pumping heart. That thing still crawled in her mind, reminded her of what dark and strange things were happening in Hawkins, Indiana. Not to mention, how the hell did she get here? Lost, both within herself and around the strange people around her, Nancy looked up silently at the man. Giving a stern nod, the suburbia girl focused at looking at the man's face. Occasionally, her own face winced, still in pain at the sprain ankle. Her clothing, mostly free of broken glass, had an occasionally concerning shard stuck deeper into the fabrics, dangerously poking her skin.

Not yet, it was not Nancy Wheeler's time to leave this world...or whatever world she found herself in now.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @ShiroKiyoshi @errybody​

Rant's ears perked when he could no longer here the girl's sniffling and he reached into his utility belt to get an antibacterial spray and some bandaging. He tossed the items at the man holding her before closing his eyes again. He assumed he was competent enough to guess the rest. While it may have been hard for the group to tell, Rant did not want anything to happen to this little girl, sleeping like a mean junkyard guard dog in the chair across from her.

@Atomyk @Krieg @Anyperson

kirigiri_17.png

"If you so desire," Kyoko said, refraining from a direct answer as she glanced at everyone else in the room briefly. Kyoko never thought of herself as shy, but then again, she wasn't an openly sociable person either.

Whoever she might have recognized, such as Rant, she admittedly didn't feel too inclined to approach, and those she recognized from the Coalition, she also felt not so inclined to speak to. After the Coalition Civil War which resulted in her new leadership, she was sure that there were some who doubted her abilities, and she didn't feel the need to waste her time if that was the case.

"Do you find it difficult to communicate with others, Morikubo-san? It's really quite simple when you don't think about it. Overthinking it can harm your ability to do it well, since it can make you self-conscious. Like so."

@Crow

kiri001.png

"If there's anything we all know anything about Wanda, it's that she's a woman of her word," Kyoko said, turning to Kiyohime, approaching the scene, a cool and confident tone in her voice that easily replaced the soft and gentle one she used with Nono. Placing a hand on her hip, she looked at the Heroic Spirit with calm eyes.

"I'm sure we'll meet her soon enough. She wouldn't go through all this trouble of inviting everyone here just as some sort of crude prank, so let's wait a little while longer," she said, agreeing with Toffee's sentiment, even if it did feel like Wanda was hiding something that she might intend to reveal during this so-called party. Whatever it was, it must certainly be important if Wanda felt inclined to invite the leader of the Coalition herself here.

"How do you all know Wanda anyway?" She asked Kiyohime and the others with a neutral expression that made it difficult to tell if she was interested or disinterested in what they had to say, not seeming to recognize all these people. Where had Wanda been during her travels?

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Otto @York @Minerva
"Through Edmond Honda." Noembelu recognized that lavender hair from the photo.

"Kyoko Kirigiri! Gahahaha! Now, SHE was a real leader! Poor thing was blackmailed, though. Even so, she was pretty great!"

Of course, Noembelu would draw her own conclusions. But Honda seemed to like those he knew were good people, so maybe he was trustworthy in that regard.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Otto

tumblr_mrzqeysV9d1spg6j2o8_250.jpg

"I agree with Noembelu and...um, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name sir, but anyway, we need to remain calm and be patient." she spoke up, standing beside Noembelu, Toffee, Kiyohime, Beatrice and whoever else was nearby.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
"My name is Toffee, and yours?" Toffee asked when she inquired about his name.

IUBrZsM.jpg

"As I've stated previously, I encountered Ms. Maximoff many years ago. She had lent me some valuable information which helped me which helped me with a project that I've been working on for a while now." Toffee stated calmly, not seeming to mind repeating himself. Deciding to carry on the conversation while they waited, Toffee would ask Kyoko a question.

"How do you know Ms. Maximoff, if you don't mind me asking?"

@Takumi @Verite @Yun Lee @Otto @Atomyk @Leon Moretti @whoever​

"It's seems i'm not too late."

Stood foot steps could be heard join to the group. Quicksilver stopped his pacing and turned.

"Captain America! It's good you're here. My sister, she sent you a letter too?"

nvgZWVa.png

The captain stood forward, holding a wrapped gift. Looking at group, he responded to the speedster.

"Yes, and by the way things look, I wasn't the only one."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @York @thatguyinthestore @Otto @ verite @Gummi Bunnies @min

So... Wanda had been busy lately. Billy smiled slightly at the idea that his mom had been traveling around, helping people in need. If that was truly the case, then maybe this gathering was not weird at all. It would have been kind of refreshing to have a gathering that didn't involve life and death.

wwKWfdX.png

"I'm... Billy. It's kind of complicated, but I'm essentially Wanda's son. It's... nice to meet people who've helped Wanda... and have been helped by her."

However, Billy's relief was stopped short by Shen, who spoke critically of Wanda. Heck, it was even getting Kiyome worked up. Billy wasn't sure what to make of what he said at first, but his story about Wanda didn't seem too surprising. "Right, well... Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. She's an incredibly powerful mutant. Honestly, like, she was totally one of my favorite Avengers before I even realized I had powers myself. I think for her, life can be..." Billy crossed his arms, pausing to think.

"... She gets misunderstood easily. Her power frightens people, but I know she's good at heart, ultimately. That doesn't mean, though, she's not capable of being used or taken advantage of. Things can just get... odd when she's involved. But, anyway... perhaps, you know, she invited you here to make amends?"

@Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @York @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

"Okay, uh--"

mc65vnS.png

Teddy nodded his head, thankful that the girl was free of her stupor. She was still obviously in pain and freaked out, but he wasn't sure how to fix all that immediately. He made the attempt to guide her back to the couch so that she could rest that leg. "My name's Teddy. Teddy Altman. What's yours?" He looked around for a brief moment before turning back to her. "I'll try and get you medical assistance, all right?"

"Hrm," Tommy murmured, aware he wasn't needed here. He made the effort not to speed away, considering the girl didn't seem too on board with talking mouse people and the like.

He was gone when Rant tossed Teddy the medical items. The boy nodded his thanks and started by brushing off the broken glass from Nancy's outfit. "Just, um, hold still, all right?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Krieg

hwU2YZr.png

Tommy appeared next to Leon, looking confused. "Are you saying you did not get an invitation, buddy?"

@Leon Moretti

Reactions: Jeremi
"It's seems i'm not too late."

Stood foot steps could be heard join to the group. Quicksilver stopped his pacing and turned.

"Captain America! It's good you're here. My sister, she sent you a letter too?"

nvgZWVa.png

The captain stood forward, holding a wrapped gift. Looking at group, he responded to the speedster.

"Yes, and by the way things look, I wasn't the only one."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @York @thatguyinthestore @Otto @ verite @Gummi Bunnies @min

c6iHl.jpg

"Ah, hello there. And who might you two be?" Toffee asked, not seeming to mind that new people kept joining in on their conversation out of nowhere. Or if he did, the lizard certainly did a good job at hiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.