House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That
My DF of Party rocker: someone that likes to go to or make partys and have fun all the time ^^; Yeah Cry doesn't like partys so ask her before you go and make one XD
That sounds like a pretty good definition of a party rocker

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
thanks for the definition :] that's definatly not my character *laughs* he's the party killer! (seriously, parties end when he comes in) though I could bring someone else instead.. whatever works best for loviebeest and you guys :]

thanks for the definition :] that's definatly not my character *laughs* he's the party killer! (seriously, parties end when he comes in) though I could bring someone else instead.. whatever works best for loviebeest and you guys :]

Hummmmmmmmmm wait I want to talk about Your character send me a PM of your character sheet please with out the What type of character you are

Hey no problem...just glad to "help"
XD I had a sarcasm button and was pressing it XD

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
okay, I'll send you the form :] sorry for the trouble thus far :]

Hummmmmmmmmm wait I want to talk about Your character send me a PM of your character sheet please with out the What type of character you are

XD I had a sarcasm button and was pressing it XD

Figured that...Hence the quotes around "help".

I'll have it up soon once the two Post their characters WE ARE GOOD TO GO ^^

I never played either of them, but it will be a nice challenge. First thing first, mine will be female and can I maybe be the atletic one? I have no idea how to play the party rocker or what the idea behind that title is.

@Cassette thank you for warning me twice I had to work so I saw them at the same time.
Ah, I figured you were offline, but EMERGENCY! XD
Anyways, I'm glad you're here Loviebeest! I hope you sort out the athletic/party rocker thing quickly. :)

Also! I'm looking forward to RPing with you all. I hope we all have fun toge~ther. <3

Ah, I figured you were offline, but EMERGENCY! XD
Anyways, I'm glad you're here Loviebeest! I hope you sort out the athletic/party rocker thing quickly. :)

Also! I'm looking forward to RPing with you all. I hope we all have fun toge~ther. <3

WE WILL I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT *holds out Bloody bat*

Reactions: 2 people
Seppie atletic I'm party expect more..... and dammit let me finish my post before posting more.

....why did I stop getting notifications on this...? -glares at Iwaku-

Status
Not open for further replies.