House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW But still I'm like young and under age drink is not something I want on My profile...... yet XD JK
Psshht, I don't think those buttons are very serious...except your ENTIRE LIFE IS JUDGED ON THEM!

bda1627c0bf09b1fb3b25dc7107947435479b698_r.jpg
(to keep with the realistic vibe, his hair's blonde and his eyes are green :] he's also very thin-the photo doesn't do him justice..)
Name: Sepiroth Anramath Silencia
Nickname: Ro
Character: The Dancer (thanks again, Cry :] )
Personality: gloomy, aloof, morose yet intelligent. A man who likes his own company and hates getting dragged into things by others. He doesn't like others much and keeps them away. There are only three people that he likes. (his boyfriend Noctis, bestest friend Zory and dear friend Celeste) he's a very calm and logical person, yet a little insane.
Nationality: German/English
DOB: 13, November
From: Germany, the capital (Anywhere you want to be from)you live now?: (????)
School? Work?: Sephy'swork..uhh..well..*blushes*.. yeeaah..
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: he has a really nice operatic voice and he's a good ballet dancer, he can also draw very well.
Likes: rain, dresses, roses, birds, anything to do with biology, history, being alone
Dislikes: people, being touched, drama, cats, dogs, his father, his past.
History: "what do you want me to say? I ran away from my father and never looked back, not even once.. well.. maybe I do miss him a little. Currently he has no idea where I am, and I'd like to keep it that way."
Your Dreams: a world class ballet dancer!
Misc: Nobody's home by Avril Lavigne and his voice is.. whoever does the English dub of Howl from Howl's moving castle :]
Ect...:umm..

Reactions: Cry
OK all we need is loviebeest, character and we are good ^^ but for now i go and start writing everything PLEASE DON"T COMMENT ON HERE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get distrated and I don't want to miss everones post ok Ill call upond you all when its read ^^

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Character sheets:
bad_morning_by_etainfey-d529gyl.jpg

This is the morning after a party

Name: Jieldou [Jil-d-ow] van der meer
Nickname: Jillie, Jill, anything like that just refrain from dodo or you will incur her wrath.
Character: partyrocker or the outside-party-lazy-one
Personality: In our country we have a perfect word for it; sober. It means that she looks at the world without kind words wound around it and just sees it as it is, nthis includes nasty comments. Luckely for the people around her that is only in the morning or when she has a hangover. Ironic isn't it? When she is on the happier side of the day she will push people around her to seek exitement together and is otherwise quickly bored. She is also kinda lazy, if it doesn't sound like enough fun than she won't bother.
Nationality: dutch,freesian (that how you call it?)
DOB: 20th of March (so close. She was almost a spring child)
From(born place): friesland you live now?: Were I were could I be?
School? Work?: Works as a bartender, to be in a kind of party when she can't
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Has had a history of latin dancing and streetdance. But she gave it up when it got boring. These days she is looking for new locations to discover and plunder.
Likes: She likes anything new, drinking out of the carton, meeting new people that she never has to see again.
Dislikes: People who nag and say that she has had enough to drink. Disturbed in her sleep.
History: Raised in a family that was kind of bound to anything that was considered classic; music, dance, art. Her being in this generation and having friends changed it for the better.
Your Dreams: Rich, absolutely rich... Or just being forever able to do what I want. Guess what, the latter kind of already came true.
Misc:
Ect...:
She is a night owl.
Is it alright to say that I love both Cry's? The Yaoi lover and the gamer? Cause I do.
Edit: I didn't see that atletic was changed to dancer,Because I wouldn't have put it there then. Well no matter, it's in her past.

OhEmGeeeee!!!!! Lindsey stirling song!!!!!!!
Anyways, I can tell she and Taz will likely hang out a lot.

NOW NO MORE POSTING IN HERE UNTIL CRY SAYS

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry and loviebeest
@loviebeest
@Cry
@Adira
@Haruka
@HollowEastWord
@Arius Angels
@Twisted_Mind13
@Greedalion

@remmey
@Shadicmaster
@Noceur
@MST3K 4ever
@Sepdemonium
@Cassette
OK Every one the rp is about to start I know you all are LIKE "YEAH" But no you can't be like 'yeah' you need to read the RULES

First rule:
the house rules will be told by Cry later ^^ Or ill just tell you on the post of my character ^^

the rules in playing and how this first post going to work out.

You make friends right now talk to people that you want to be friends because after your first post aka The Meeting post the post that will be like the your past and then how you got to this house and your meeting cry for the first time ^^

Yeah the meeting post is only one post!!!!! NO Commenting on the others post you are moving!!!!!! If I see it Ill Ask you to delet that post *.*

After the meeting post you will be time skipping to the preasten day so everyone knows everyone now so we don't have to do that bullflipping called Awkward meeting

WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO POST BEFORE POSTING THE CHAPTER 1 Post!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN HAVE EMENYS(Or people you hate) IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nothing to big because Cry will kick your ass and make sure she wipes clean her game screen with it! AND DO NOT BRING YOUR DRAMA HERE ON THIS OOC!!! I will start to make an OOC and change all this to CS or do vise versa or what ever you call the thing.....

what ever so you got it you go it good Thank you for reading this flipping thing and have a nice day!!!

Ps Cry Fucked pewpie XD TEHE *runs away*

NO MORE POSTING! READ THIS AND THEN I'll make the IC ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.