House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*runs in quickly* hi! is there still a guy spot open? :]

Plot twist: Cassius and her brother get together for one night. JKJKJK

BUT I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER C:

Haha that'd be funny. Thanks!!!

*jumps up and down quickly* can you reserve me the spot, please? :] I'll get my form in as soon as I can :]

OMG YOU GUYS GUSSES WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE IS ONLY 2 more people a male and female character XD AND WE START AHDOIUSGHFLISAJBGDLAJKFBLJAKDBHLAJFBGALDKHALDKHAFILJKADLUJAHNCBLAJCKhliadjknflusdjk,vjfdsjhvklsdjkvmnaefiluvjkesanfivujs\nfdvihsjkdnbls\dkjvaeoirkvawnerifvkjnswrilvkjsndfbozfdskvmbsrofdvjbsrikdfjbnd;rofjbnslrdfkbvmndsrlifbkaentlu

WE MUST HURRY TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cry, you need to breath. IN. OUT. AND IN. AND OUT! Actually, screw it, EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!
No innuendo here at all.

@Cry and @Cassette thanks guys!! It means a lot.
You're very welcome, twisted creature! :D

@loviebeest (Psssst... all the places might be taken soon... if you want one, you'll need to enlighten us soon, my good friend... if not, I'm sorry for bothering you...)

As if brackets mean nobody else can read this...

Reactions: loviebeest
it's a hard choice! hmmm... *tries to think which one Sephy would fit into best* nether of them are really compatible.. buuuttt.. maybe the athletic one.. can he a little insane? :]

it's a hard choice! hmmm... *tries to think which one Sephy would fit into best* nether of them are really compatible.. buuuttt.. maybe the athletic one.. can he a little insane? :]

Be the party rocker that would work with the insane he insane for PARTY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never played either of them, but it will be a nice challenge. First thing first, mine will be female and can I maybe be the atletic one? I have no idea how to play the party rocker or what the idea behind that title is.

@Cassette thank you for warning me twice I had to work so I saw them at the same time.

Reactions: 2 people
I
OMG YOU GUYS GUSSES WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE IS ONLY 2 more people a male and female character XD AND WE START AHDOIUSGHFLISAJBGDLAJKFBLJAKDBHLAJFBGALDKHALDKHAFILJKADLUJAHNCBLAJCKhliadjknflusdjk,vjfdsjhvklsdjkvmnaefiluvjkesanfivujs\nfdvihsjkdnbls\dkjvaeoirkvawnerifvkjnswrilvkjsndfbozfdskvmbsrofdvjbsrikdfjbnd;rofjbnslrdfkbvmndsrlifbkaentlu

WE MUST HURRY TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might've found a another girl to full the spot!!! I'm sending her the link now!!! xD

hmm.. I think I'd prefer the athletic if that's okay :] Party's ain't in Sephy's nature :]

oh, gosh.. sorry.. I didn't know someone else wanted the athletic one.. umm..well.. I guess I could take the party one.. but I won't be very good at it, or anythng :]

@Cry @Sepdemonium question, is a party rocker the one who goes to evey party and tries to take the spotlight? If so then I can play that one, I don't mind.

XD lolz yeah it did

Well that escalated quickly

My first time that I had an rp start in 3 days I am very proud of myself I think I will do this again......

But I didn't do this alone I had great friends and new friends have joined I hope everylast of you have a good time in this rp and please don't leave anyone behind

I never played either of them, but it will be a nice challenge. First thing first, mine will be female and can I maybe be the atletic one? I have no idea how to play the party rocker or what the idea behind that title is.
hmm.. I think I'd prefer the athletic if that's okay :] Party's ain't in Sephy's nature :]

You two need to talk this out >.> and if you want I can remove one so that you guys don't leave..... I DON'T WANT YOU TO GOOOOOOOOOOO

so yeah you two talk it out In Pm and then come to me if you don't like party rocker then ill change it ^^

I'm guessing that's what they are, Loviebeest :] but you can have the athletic spot if you like, it's only fair :]

@Cry @Sepdemonium question, is a party rocker the one who goes to evey party and tries to take the spotlight? If so then I can play that one, I don't mind.

My DF of Party rocker: someone that likes to go to or make partys and have fun all the time ^^; Yeah Cry doesn't like partys so ask her before you go and make one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.