House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That
My DF of Party rocker: someone that likes to go to or make partys and have fun all the time ^^; Yeah Cry doesn't like partys so ask her before you go and make one XD
That sounds like a pretty good definition of a party rocker

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
thanks for the definition :] that's definatly not my character *laughs* he's the party killer! (seriously, parties end when he comes in) though I could bring someone else instead.. whatever works best for loviebeest and you guys :]

thanks for the definition :] that's definatly not my character *laughs* he's the party killer! (seriously, parties end when he comes in) though I could bring someone else instead.. whatever works best for loviebeest and you guys :]

Hummmmmmmmmm wait I want to talk about Your character send me a PM of your character sheet please with out the What type of character you are

Hey no problem...just glad to "help"
XD I had a sarcasm button and was pressing it XD

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
okay, I'll send you the form :] sorry for the trouble thus far :]

Hummmmmmmmmm wait I want to talk about Your character send me a PM of your character sheet please with out the What type of character you are

XD I had a sarcasm button and was pressing it XD

Figured that...Hence the quotes around "help".

I'll have it up soon once the two Post their characters WE ARE GOOD TO GO ^^

I never played either of them, but it will be a nice challenge. First thing first, mine will be female and can I maybe be the atletic one? I have no idea how to play the party rocker or what the idea behind that title is.

@Cassette thank you for warning me twice I had to work so I saw them at the same time.
Ah, I figured you were offline, but EMERGENCY! XD
Anyways, I'm glad you're here Loviebeest! I hope you sort out the athletic/party rocker thing quickly. :)

Also! I'm looking forward to RPing with you all. I hope we all have fun toge~ther. <3

Ah, I figured you were offline, but EMERGENCY! XD
Anyways, I'm glad you're here Loviebeest! I hope you sort out the athletic/party rocker thing quickly. :)

Also! I'm looking forward to RPing with you all. I hope we all have fun toge~ther. <3

WE WILL I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT *holds out Bloody bat*

Reactions: 2 people
Seppie atletic I'm party expect more..... and dammit let me finish my post before posting more.

....why did I stop getting notifications on this...? -glares at Iwaku-

Status
Not open for further replies.