House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Nerd character...gimme a few hours to come up with my CS and information.

@Cry
@Shadicmaster
@Noceur
@Cassette
OK you guys I have a missoin for you ^^ I need you guys to find someone (Just one) you think will join this rp..... Please I need the help and you guys are like my friends and I have picked you because you guys have a lot of friends.

reason I ask you as well is because we need 2 girls 2 boys ^^

SO please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHA...HAHAHHA...hahaha...he...I ate all of my friends.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEEDED THEM DAMN IT!!!!!! *Note: not really caring that you ate them*
I couldn't help it Cry...I had too...WAIT! I have a friend left! Who I don't plan on eating because they're too sweet (GO BITTER FLAVOURS!).

I couldn't help it Cry...I had too...WAIT! I have a friend left! Who I don't plan on eating because they're too sweet (GO BITTER FLAVOURS!).

Good go and drag Bring them here and force Ask them to join ^^

I'll be happy to play the drama queen, if you'd take me!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
I'll be happy to play the drama queen, if you'd take me!

I'm worried now ^^;
because if Noceur says watchs out I have a REALLY bad feeling.....

I'm starting to regret putting drama queen..... >.>.... I hate Drama I may have to put rules soon for the drama queen!

What do you mean? I said watch out cause the drama queen x prankster together will always be trouble XD.

What do you mean? I said watch out cause the drama queen x prankster together will always be trouble XD.

yeah that's why I worry

and GamerxDrama bad mix as well i find it is

Character sheets:

library_glasses_lg.jpg

Name: Ian McBride

Nickname: Mac

Character: The Nerd

Personality: Ian for the most part is easy going and likes to smile a lot. He knows who he is; he’s a sci-fi comic book geek who is very book smart and he’s comfortable with that. Ian is also very loyal to his housemates. If they tease him or pick on him for some of his eccentricities Ian rolls with it. He knows that they care for him, and if they want something done in terms of electronics or that requires intelligence Ian knows they’re gonna need him, so they better be nice to him.

Nationality: Scotch-Irish

DOB: May 18,1990

From: Washington, DC . you live now?: With the gang in the house.

School? Work?: Working at the public library in the cataloging section, and taking his last set of classes online for his Masters in Library Science through the University of Pittsburgh.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Ian knows his way around a mainframe, and has a great eye for details. Very book smart and knows how to use information to his advantage.

Ian enjoys video games, writing, football (especially Fantasy Football), running, and of course collecting sci-fi/comic book memorabilia.

Likes: Being with his friends, The Washington NFL franchise, comics (especially Batman), murder mysteries, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Stewart, and all things sci-fi.

Dislikes: Self-righteous holier than thou types, bullies, fake people, opera, FOX News, negative people.

History: Ian is the youngest of three children. He has two older sisters Michelle (37) and Katlyn (40) whom he is close to and his mom Anna who works in the IRS. His father Steven was a businessman that was killed in a car wreck (He was actually in the CIA!). Ian was 10 years old when he lost his father and there has always been that void in his life. He loves Sci-Fi/Comic book stuff, Springsteen, and the Skins (NFL Team) because Ian feels it maintains a connection with his dad.

Your Dreams: A writer.

Misc/Theme:
Ian believes that one day he will “walk in the sun”

Ect...: His two most prized possessions are: An actual autographed Darth Vader helmet from “The Empire Strikes Back” signed by the original trilogy cast (there’s a story behind it), and an autographed “Star Trek” poster signed by the original crew and the Next Generation...and yes I love Cry aka Me and the gamer Cry ^^

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Character sheets:

library_glasses_lg.jpg

Name: Ian McBride

Nickname: Mac

Character: The Nerd

Personality: Ian for the most part is easy going and likes to smile a lot. He knows who he is; he’s a sci-fi comic book geek who is very book smart and he’s comfortable with that. Ian is also very loyal to his housemates. If they tease him or pick on him for some of his eccentricities Ian rolls with it. He knows that they care for him, and if they want something done in terms of electronics or that requires intelligence Ian knows they’re gonna need him, so they better be nice to him.

Nationality: Scotch-Irish

DOB: May 18,1990

From: Washington, DC . you live now?: With the gang in the house.

School? Work?: Working at the public library in the cataloging section, and taking his last set of classes online for his Masters in Library Science through the University of Pittsburgh.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Ian knows his way around a mainframe, and has a great eye for details. Very book smart and knows how to use information to his advantage.

Ian enjoys video games, writing, football (especially Fantasy Football), running, and of course collecting sci-fi/comic book memorabilia.

Likes: Being with his friends, The Washington NFL franchise, comics (especially Batman), murder mysteries, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Stewart, and all things sci-fi.

Dislikes: Self-righteous holier than thou types, bullies, fake people, opera, FOX News, negative people.

History: Ian is the youngest of three children. He has two older sisters Michelle (37) and Katlyn (40) whom he is close to and his mom Anna who works in the IRS. His father Steven was a businessman that killed in a car wreck (He was actually in the CIA!). Ian was 10 years old when he lost his father and there has always been that void in his life. He loves Sci-Fi/Comic book stuff, Springsteen, and the Skins (NFL Team) because Ian feels it maintains a connection with his dad.

Your Dreams: A writer.

Misc/Theme:
Ian believes that one day he will “walk in the sun”

Ect...: His two most prized possessions are: An actual autographed Darth Vader helmet from “The Empire Strikes Back” signed by the original trilogy cast (there’s a story behind it), and an autographed “Star Trek” poster signed by the original crew and the Next Generation.[/Spoiler]

HOLY SH8T WE HAVE AN AGENT IN THE HOUSE RUNNN MOTHERFLIPERS RUNN

*C.R.Y RUNNING AWAY*

HOLY SH8T WE HAVE AN AGENT IN THE HOUSE RUNNN MOTHERFLIPERS RUNN

*C.R.Y RUNNING AWAY*
Oh no no...that was his dad...his dad is dead don't worry...and yes Ian does know what is his dad did for a living...he just doesn't talk about it a lot.

• Thank You
@MST3K 4ever I like your nerd XD
As a result Cassius will befriend him. I just imagined Cassius and him and coline having dinner after a while of becoming friends
Coline: what do ya wanna be again?
Ian: a writer. But I currently don't know what to write about
Coline: well, you can write about us.
Cassius: OH OH AND CALL IT "SLUT AND THE FALCON" MAKE US SOLVE CRIMES!!
orig-21184464.jpg

Got that from TPOBAW

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
@MST3K 4ever I like your nerd XD
As a result Cassius will befriend him. I just imagined Cassius and him and his sister having dinner after a while of becoming friends
Cassius sister: what do ya wanna be again?
Ian: a writer. But I currently don't know what to write about
Cassius sister: well, you can write about us.
Cassius: OH OH AND CALL IT "SLUT AND THE FALCON" MAKE US SOLVE CRIMES!!
orig-21184464.jpg

Got that from TPOBAW

Or the sister can be My character XDthat would be funny XD

Status
Not open for further replies.