House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: changed my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
headphones%20anime%20girls%201500x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_14.jpg

brunettes%20women%20nature%20people%20guitars%20anime%20anime%20girls%20upscaled%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_19.jpg

Name: Alicia Alexis Gates (prefers Alexis)

Nickname: Lexi , Lex

Character: All-Rounder

Personality: Alexis is very artistic, she is self-confident but not arrogant, she is stubborn and stands for what she believes in. She is protective over her friends, and the one person who dares to even try hurt them is in for a serious butt-kicking. Even if she is stubborn, she likes to help and teach, she is very kind to others and never wants to hurt anyone.

Nationality: American

DOB: 18 October

School: Home schooled

Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Alexis is good at anything artistic, she is amazing at playing guitar and violin. She is good with animals. She can do Ballroom dancing but she prefers Hip- hop and Freestyle. Alexis loves singing and would love to try it out in front of other people, she also writes amazing works of poetry, but only let's close friends see them.

Likes: Calligraphy || Painting || Drawing || Music || Animals ||
Chocolate || Dancing || Jogging || Surprises || Fruits || Stories || Travel || Color || Cartoons || Playing Guitar and Violin || Singing || Dancing || Writing

Dislikes: Arrogance || Creepers || Pumpkin || Being Insulted || People who insult her friends || Horrors || Whispering || Prissy People || Snobs

History: Alexis has suffered a cruel fate most of her life, her mother left her and her father when she was 4 then 3 years later her father was murdered. Alexis went to live with her uncle. But never enjoyed it there, she was never allowed to be herself. Alexis wanted the attention other children her age got, so she settled for pulling pranks. When she turned 12 her uncle decided that he had enough of her, and sent her away to live in Canada with her Grandparents. Age 15 they moved to California where she was sent to be home schooled by her aunt.

Your Dreams: To prove that she can make a difference in some ones life, like her father always wanted || Actress || Musician
Misc:
Ect...:

Reactions: Cry
glasses_girl_by_okaerisan-d496l18.jpg
Name: Johnson Dawn, Victoria
Nickname: Vii
Character: The Silent One.
Personality: bookish, quiet, music lover, slightly fashion obsessed, a lover of the arts in general, can only be talkative about fashion
Nationality: Japanese
DOB: October 31
School? Work?: Work, Part-time sales associate in a retail store
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Sewing, Reading, Singing (quietly where no one can hear), designing clothes
Likes: Clothes, Fashion, Music, Concerts, Quiet, Halloween, Costumes
Dislikes: Player types, working in retail, TV, Loud Noise (unless it's a Halloween Party), Snobby people
History: A normal girl raised in a simple neighborhood, she grew up quietly with few friends preferring her characters in books than real life people. Her mother had been a clothing designer and her father a salesman. She gets her love for fashion from her mother. She lived her life calmly, being an intelligent individual she easily got through high school but felt no need to go to college.
Your Dreams: Fashion Designer
Misc: Favorite Song/Theme
She always has headphones with her.
Ect...: I love Cry, as in you. Cry the youtuber is amazing too~ (Hope this works for you.)

• Love
Reactions: loviebeest and Cry
HOLY SH*T WE NEED THIS CALMED BEFORE SH*T HITS FAN!!!!!! (C.R.Y: It already did Cry It already did)

OK NO MORE FEMALE CHARACTERS NO NO NO NO Because look we want evenness-ness ((>.>?)) (C.R.Y What the-)

SO NO MORE GIRL CHARACTERS ^^

I wouldn't mind playing "The Nerd" or the "Silent One" if you're accepting ^^

Silent one is gone so Nerds All go for you ^^ but make sure its a guy *.* we have to many girls we need GUYS

OK CHANGE ALL THAT!!!! READ THIS

we have 7 7

we need 7 girls 7 boys

we already have 5 girls and 1 boy we need a lot more boys now ^^ thanks you for reading this if you have a Guy friend or a girlfirend that can rp as a male then ask her if she wants to join ^^ please and thank you for reading this ^^

Reactions: 2 people
image.jpg
Name: Damien Tazmia
Nickname: Taz (especially onstage. None of his fan base knows his real name and he'd like to keep it that way)
Character: The Rockstar
Personality: Fun loving and a bit extreme at times, Taz won't hesitate to pull a few pranks or push a few buttons to get a reaction out of those around him, though if you get past that, he's a really cool guy and he may even teach you how to play an instrument ;)
Nationality: British
DOB: June 18th, 1991
you live now?: At the house
School? Work?: guitarist/singer of the band 'Tears of Angels'
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: writes music, plays guitar, drums, bass, piano, and sings, and doesn't object to a prank or two every so often
Likes: music of every sort, anything he deems 'fun', drinking, going out to play a good concert
Dislikes: stupid fangirls, anyone who feels they don't have to stand on their own feet and can have anything done for them, people who are afraid to get a little dirty
History: born in The UK, just as his parents were decided on their split, Taz, then Damien Lanchester, was split in custody between his father who stayed in England, and his mother who moved out to main in the US. Neither were particularly nice to the boy, and so he often isolated himself to only be accompanied with music. He grew up to go in school in America, always being enrolled in whatever music program he could get into, as well as being that class' teacher's aide when he had the chance. Music became his only passion and driving force in life because it could stay with him, even when his friends didnt and his location changed. Soon enough, though, he got fed up with the life he was set to live, and he moved out of the house he had lived in and into the home of one of his old music friends, dropping out of school in the eleventh grade and changing his last name. Talk came about on how to get work, and it was no question between the two that they wanted to persue their tallent, make a band. So they got to work calling around to find a couple others to join with them, taking on one of Damien's English friends, and one of their friends from California who also knew his way around the music industry because of his dad. Before they knew it, they had an album out that gave their pockets a nice bit of cushion, but, feeling he would need more socialization and needed to spend his money on more equipment, Taz moved into 'the house' to stay and collect his muse, hoping to find some friends who will stay with him just like the music in his mind.
Your Dreams: Taz' dream is to live large and live it while he can, but deep down, he wants to be the person his parents never were, but he doesn't know how
Theme & Voice:
Ect: I lub cwie and cwie lubs me xP

• Love
Name: Damien Tazmia
Nickname: Taz (especially onstage. None of his fan base knows his real name and he'd like to keep it that way)
Character: The Rockstar
Personality: Fun loving and a bit extreme at times, Taz won't hesitate to pull a few pranks or push a few buttons to get a reaction out of those around him, though if you get past that, he's a really cool guy and he may even teach you how to play an instrument ;)
Nationality: British
DOB: June 18th, 1991
you live now?: At the house
School? Work?: guitarist/singer of the band 'Tears of Angels'
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: writes music, plays guitar, drums, bass, piano, and sings, and doesn't object to a prank or two every so often
Likes: music of every sort, anything he deems 'fun', drinking, going out to play a good concert
Dislikes: stupid fangirls, anyone who feels they don't have to stand on their own feet and can have anything done for them, people who are afraid to get a little dirty
History: born in The UK, just as his parents were decided on their split, Taz, then Damien Lanchester, was split in custody between his father who stayed in England, and his mother who moved out to main in the US. Neither were particularly nice to the boy, and so he often isolated himself to only be accompanied with music. He grew up to go in school in America, always being enrolled in whatever music program he could get into, as well as being that class' teacher's aide when he had the chance. Music became his only passion and driving force in life because it could stay with him, even when his friends didnt and his location changed. Soon enough, though, he got fed up with the life he was set to live, and he moved out of the house he had lived in and into the home of one of his old music friends, dropping out of school in the eleventh grade and changing his last name. Talk came about on how to get work, and it was no question between the two that they wanted to persue their tallent, make a band. So they got to work calling around to find a couple others to join with them, taking on one of Damien's English friends, and one of their friends from California who also knew his way around the music industry because of his dad. Before they knew it, they had an album out that gave their pockets a nice bit of cushion, but, feeling he would need more socialization and needed to spend his money on more equipment, Taz moved into 'the house' to stay and collect his muse, hoping to find some friends who will stay with him just like the music in his mind.
Your Dreams: Taz' dream is to live large and live it while he can, but deep down, he wants to be the person his parents never were, but he doesn't know how
Theme & Voice:
Ect: I lub cwie and cwie lubs me xP

*HUGS* YOU SO SWEET I'm going to love you for ever *Hugs even more*

Character sheets:
anime-boy-61804695668_zpsc91a0180.png

Name: Erik Mattes Lehnsherr
Nickname: Erik
Character: Rebel/Goth
Personality: Mellow, polite, loner
Nationality: German
DOB: 9/12/1994
School? Work?: musician
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: skills/talents: pianist hobbies: cooking, reading/writing, singing, drawing
Likes: listening to music, skateboarding, spray painting, playing pranks
Dislikes: authoritarian figures, rules, being controlled
History: Comes from a wealthy family but wants nothing to do with his family. Keeps to himself and barely tells others about himself.
Your Dreams: Make and release a CD
Misc: voice:
Ect...:
[/media][/B]

Character sheets:
anime-boy-61804695668_zpsc91a0180.png

Name: Erik Mattes Lehnsherr
Nickname: Erik
Character: Rebel/Goth
Personality: Mellow, polite, loner
Nationality: German
DOB: 9/12/1994
School? Work?: musician
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: skills/talents: pianist hobbies: cooking, reading/writing, singing, drawing
Likes: listening to music, skateboarding, spray painting, playing pranks
Dislikes: authoritarian figures, rules, being controlled
History: Comes from a wealthy family but wants nothing to do with his family. Keeps to himself and barely tells others about himself.
Your Dreams: Make and release a CD
Misc: voice:
Ect...:

Thanks for making a male character ^^ Ill add your character to the list ^^

Wow that song was deep *finished listening to the song*

anime+girl+thoughtful.jpg

Damien Kieran Moore.
Female Name:
Arella Keelyn Moore.
Nickname:
Kay.
Character:
Cross Dresser.
Personality:
Kay is generally a reserved but sweet person. In social situations Kay can be rather nervous, however Kay has more confidence in business/formal conversations, as the reason for Kay's shyness is because she is scared of ruining a relationship or annoying people. Normally Kay is a very kind and caring person, however if you speak badly of her she will hold a grudge against you for a long time. Kay is an organized person, who likes to make sure things are neat and tidy, but sometimes she can go a little overboard. Surprisingly Kay is also a curious person, and she will discretely try and find out the latest gossip and secrets. Finally, Kay is a rather ditzy person who will forget most things they're told, so much so that Kay sometimes walks away mid-conversation.
Nationality:
English.
DOB:
24th of August.
Birth Place:
England, London.
Current Home:
Take a wild guess. ;)
Translator.
Skills:
Languages, cleaning, lying.
Hobbies:
Reading, learning about other cultures, swimming.
Cross-dressing, gossip, gentle/pale colours.
Dislikes:
Mess, gravity, loud noises.
History:
Eh, stuff. Rich parents, felt isolated, left home to travel world to gain new experiences and try to conquer anxiety (which has gotten better admittedly). Blahlblahlblah, the reason why Kay cross-dresses is complicated, but partly due too the fact that he had more feminine influences as a child than masculine. Um, and Kay didn't do too well at school, but doesn't care as he now has a job he loves! Boom.
Your Dreams:
To gain more confidence in speaking to others.
To be able to speak fluently in ten different languages.
To fall in love. <3
Misc:
Ect.:
Can speak English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
Please refer to Kay as Kay, or otherwise use Kay's female name. Kay's true name is a secret.

I love... Pewdiepie! XD

• Thank You
:O
Wait..... Who's pewdiepie.....?

:O
Wait..... Who's pewdiepie.....?

I HATE YOU NOW *Runs away crying*

WIP!

anime+girl+thoughtful.jpg

Damien Kieran Moore.
Female Name:
Arella Keelyn Moore.
Nickname:
Kay.
Character:
Cross Dresser.
Personality:
Kay is generally a reserved but sweet person. In social situations Kay can be rather nervous, however Kay has more confidence in business/formal conversations, as the reason for Kay's shyness is because she is scared of ruining a relationship or annoying people. Normally Kay is a very kind and caring person, however if you speak badly of her she will hold a grudge against you for a long time. Kay is an organized person, who likes to make sure things are neat and tidy, but sometimes she can go a little overboard. Surprisingly Kay is also a curious person, and she will discretely try and find out the latest gossip and secrets. Finally, Kay is a rather ditzy person who will forget most things they're told, so much so that Kay sometimes walks away mid-conversation.
Nationality:
English.
DOB:
24th of August.
Birth Place:
England, London.
Current Home:
Take a wild guess. ;)
Translator.
Skills:
Languages, cleaning,
Hobbies:
History:
Your Dreams:
Misc:
Ect.:
Can speak English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.

I love... Pewdiepie! XD

I hate you Because you love pewdiepie more then me *Runs away once more crying*

Ps Love you guys and your stupid remarks on "Where are you?" I really do *Note: Sarcasm*

Reactions: 2 people
Hey hey hey! Just because I don't know pewdiepie doesn't mean I deserve a dislike rating!

I hate you Because you love pewdiepie more then me *Runs away once more crying*

D'awwwww, I'm just trying to make you jealo~us! I love you more really, of course! <3
Pewdiepie, run while they can't see you!

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.