House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*skims through OOC and sees something that says pewdiepie*

DID SOMEBODEH SAY PEWDIEPIE? OAO *readies fist*

Reactions: 2 people
Pewdiepie?! where?? BROFISTS FOR EVERY ONE INT THE BRO ARMY!!!

@Cry wait hold on, can I play a male character that's a prankster whose dream is to become a model -and he soon does-... Yeah pretty much can I have the prankster role if that's open XD
He's also gay too just saying XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
@Cry wait hold on, can I play a male character that's a prankster whose dream is to become a model -and he soon does-... Yeah pretty much can I have the prankster role if that's open XD
He's also gay too just saying XD

SURE!!!!!!!

*brofists to all*

By the way Cry, when do you predict this will start?

WIPPPPPP
Cassius
A nobody childish prankster soon to become a model thats a somebody
tumblr_mdzt2bxek01qajeop.jpg

Anime picture of him c: :
[spoili]
kurosawa_yamato__sukitte_ii_na_yo_by_notmi-d55juf6.png
[/spoili]
Name: Cassius Amelie Labelle
Nickname: Sodapop, Cassie (a joke), Cassi-Cake(s), 'Nothing'.
Character: The Prankster

Personality: Cassius is a very fun and laid back kind of guy. He is easily lovable or likable, which ever one you prefer and Is pretty childish -But not childish in a bad way to use against him ; IE, immature). The male is an openly gay needless to say, and has quite a funny personality. Cassius is really bold, and is always open to fun adventures really. He is seen continuously making witty comments, making people laugh, and is always seen to be high on life -even without the drugs and alcohol- therefore earned the nickname 'Sodapop'. Surely he is accepted in many ways however also has a mischievous side as well, as he is the prankster besides a jokester. Despite his sexuality, Cassius refuses to let this side of him define anymore of who he is than the rest of him does.

Nationality: French. Though sometimes mistaken as korean or any other asian nationality.
DOB: December 31st (12/31)
From(birth place): Boston, Massachusettes.
Where you live now?: "The house stupid."
School? Work?: He goes to college (by force) and works at a 'GameStop' and 'Toys R Us'. And let me tell you, he fucking loves his two jobs.
Fun fact: he used to work at an arcade called 'Good times' and a movie theatre with comfy recliner chairs called 'the super lux' but quit. And let me fucking tell you, he did nothing 60% of the times -just played games and watched movies during hours- and no one did shit.(Because naturally he always made it up, giving his workers who knew a good impression and giving his boss a good impression too for 'choosing to stay over hours'). His boss never found out.
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: (Must)
Dislikes: (your choose)

History: (Not a must and it does not have to be long if you choose to do it ^^ just tell me a little bit of your character and what she did with her life ^^ nothing more nothing less)

Your Dreams: Cassius wants to be a model, and will make it happen. He wants to become that 'nobody' that became somebody in a good way and wants to be looked up to. On a side note if he achieves that, he wants to become a actor or atleast try and finish college quickly as well (cause you can't act and model forever! Old age meets!) and have another job after hes done.. Unless he can retire successfully.

Voice:
Jesse Rutherford (far right)
Theme
Etc:

- I love cry... The YouTuber ;D -
- He owns a Doberman puppy named Titus and a full grown Gray Flemish rabbit named Bugs (Unoriginal, but it stuck).

tumblr_mxcqv2wMAW1ru14nbo2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cry
Omfg LOL. And I am really loving how I'm doing Cassius XD. He will definitely be my favorite character to play as now--Or atleast looking forward to play as XD.

Also can I put singing as his talent, since his voice is going to be this singer I like XD.
If someone else has a singer character I won't do it then, I'll just use the voice of the singer I'm going to use XD.

Also can I put singing as his talent, since his voice is going to be this singer I like XD.
If someone else has a singer character I won't do it then, I'll just use the voice of the singer I'm going to use XD.

I have no idea what to say to that. I think I had the same problem with this before...... what ever. as long as he doesn't do it much doesn't join a band or anything.... sure.... you can have a side thing you like to do.....

Another questi~on! <3
How well would our characters know each other? Have they been together in the house for long?

I have no idea what to say to that. I think I had the same problem with this before...... what ever. as long as he doesn't do it much doesn't join a band or anything.... sure.... you can have a side thing you like to do.....
I know 8D.
And I can imagine our characters interacting nicely.....
Similar to cry and Russ or pewdiecry XD
Or cry and Cheyenne (Cassius would so troll her during games like what Cheyenne did to cry XD)
Coline:*sighhhhhh* can you pls.
Cassius:*trolololol*
Coline: Cassius bby can you pls open.
Cassius:*stands on button*
Coline: thanks I appreciate it... DONT FUCKING DO THT AGIN

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, and I finished my charrie, so you can take them off reservation! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.