House! (CLOSED ^^ Sorry I told you to Hurry ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another questi~on! <3
How well would our characters know each other? Have they been together in the house for long?

I have it all planed everyone will know the plan once everyone gets here..... but here you go anyways ^^ They know each other because they been here for a long time.

BUT i want everyone to write what happened in the beginning of how they meet My character and the others..... PS you all where on the same bus getting to the HOUSE!

I know 8D.
And I can imagine our characters interacting nicely.....
Similar to cry and Russ or pewdiecry XD
Or cry and Cheyenne (Cassius would so troll her during games like what Cheyenne did to cry XD)
Coline:*sighhhhhh* can you pls.
Cassius:*trolololol*
Coline: Cassius bby can you pls open.
Cassius:*stands on button*
Coline: thanks I appreciate it... DONT FUCKING DO THT AGIN

LOLZ your my new friend XD Also don't kill her or she will kill you o.o

Oh, and I finished my charrie, so you can take them off reservation! ^.^

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Ah, I feel like they'll be late night gaming buddies considering Cassius always has time on his hands XD IM GOING TO SAY HE MAGICALLY GRADUATED COLLEGE FULLY AFTER TWO YEARS.
K ? K D8<

Imagine colines fans....
"WE SHIP IT"

Or imagine her first streaming video with Cassius.

Coline:*Puts Cassius webcam on stream* so that... They think.. "OH MY GOD IS THT CRAI?" "CRAI IZ A GAI"
Cassius: pfft, Ikr. I'm gonna be like "Hey guys! I'm cry... I actually play two different characters and tone my voice to a girls" trololol.

Ah, I feel like they'll be late night gaming buddies considering Cassius always has time on his hands XD IM GOING TO SAY HE MAGICALLY GRADUATED COLLEGE FULLY AFTER TWO YEARS.
K ? K D8<

Imagine colines fans....
"WE SHIP IT"

LOLZ Sure do that you can do that graduate college after two years XD

by the way Coline wants to give you something

Daer
Coline fan
Cassius IS GAY!!!!

Or imagine her first streaming video with Cassius.

Coline:*Puts Cassius webcam on stream* so that... They think.. "OH MY GOD IS THT CRAI?" "CRAI IZ A GAI"
Cassius: pfft, Ikr. I'm gonna be like "Hey guys! I'm cry... I actually play two different characters and tone my voice to a girls" trololol.

Ps its voice stream she like cry she does not show her face TEHE

Fans: WHAAAAAAAAAA
QUICK MORE SHIPS
YOU CAN SHIP CASSIUS WITH EVERYBODY SINCE HES GEY. 8D

And I know. That's why I said she puts Cassius recording cam on stream and people think Cassius is cry XD.
Cry actually did that before with Scott LOLOL. Cry was like,"Scott sit there so people think you're me" XD "I'm putting your cam on stream."

Fans: WHAAAAAAAAAA
QUICK MORE SHIPS
YOU CAN SHIP CASSIUS WITH EVERYBODY SINCE HES GEY. 8D

And I know. That's why I said she puts Cassius recording cam on stream and people think Cassius is cry XD.
Cry actually did that before with Scott LOLOL. Cry was like,"Scott sit there so people think you're me" XD "I'm putting your cam on stream."

When was that I want to see that!!!! lead me to this video!!!!!!!!!!

XD lolz for the Shipping war XD

When was that I want to see that!!!! lead me to this video!!!!!!!!!!

XD lolz for the Shipping war XD
It was in one of his streams I forgot but it was a long time ago he put Scott's face and was like,"People will be like OMG is that cry?" And literally in the chat people questioned it XDDD

ALSO IF COLINE HAS A GAMING FRIEND LIKE SNAKE I WILL SHIP HIM WITH CASSIUS TROLOLOL.
Cause I ship snund
"The other guy with a cool voice" XD
[spoili]
snake_x_jund_feat__black_mamba_by_mrnekokat-d5qp596.jpg
[/spoili]
Other gamer: shit I need help..
Cassius: I'm coming!

*minutes later*
Cassius: LOL I only came here to see you die and your dead corpse *Runs off like a professional troll*

Reactions: Cry
@Cry
@Shadicmaster
@Noceur
@Cassette

OK you guys I have a missoin for you ^^ I need you guys to find someone (Just one) you think will join this rp..... Please I need the help and you guys are like my friends and I have picked you because you guys have a lot of friends.

reason I ask you as well is because we need 2 girls 2 boys ^^

SO please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lvcbyjK6Gt1qbug44.gif

And how do you know I have lots of friends? 8,D

your personality leads me to it... your funny and cool to hang out with ^^ so thats why ^^ unless you have no friends well then I say WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE HE IS FUNNY AS HELL AND COOL

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
your personality leads me to it... your funny and cool to hang out with ^^ so thats why ^^ unless you have no friends well then I say WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE HE IS FUNNY AS HELL AND COOL
[spoili]
happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png
[/spoili]

Also I remember this. XD Cry practically revealed he ships snund too and so does snake XD they were actually serious about it too.
[spoili]
wanna_see__by_mrnekokat-d5qdzkc.jpg
[/spoili]

I can kind of imagine Coline doing the same XD "Do you wanna look at some eh..... Cassius x (name of her youtube BFF here XD smut)?:0"
YT BFF: kind of.
Cassius: YIS.
YT friend: nuuuuu!
Coline: I mean, they actually go out to.

FANDOM: QUICK LOOK UP CASSIUS AND SEARCH FOR -YT BFF- AKA HIS NEW BOYFRIENDS FACEEEEEEEE.

[spoili]
happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png
[/spoili]

Also I remember this. XD Cry practically revealed he ships snund too and so does snake XD they were actually serious about it too.
[spoili]
wanna_see__by_mrnekokat-d5qdzkc.jpg
[/spoili]

I can kind of imagine Coline doing the same XD "Do you wanna look at some eh..... Cassius x (name of her youtube BFF here XD smut)?:0"
YT BFF: kind of.
Cassius: YIS.
YT friend: nuuuuu!
Coline: I mean, they actually go out to.

FANDOM: QUICK LOOK UP CASSIUS AND SEARCH FOR -YT BFF- AKA HIS NEW BOYFRIENDS FACEEEEEEEE.

NO I won't stop

and LOLZ My character would be like

MUST FIND CASSIUS AND YTBFF MUST FIND MUST FIND

Fangirls: YEAH!!!! CRY IS A YAOI FAN TOO!!!!!

NO! so I can make jokes at it

TEHE!

Remind you, Cassius will do any way possible to keep trolling Coline LMFAO

Sorry for triple posting but I linked the wrong vid! XD edited the post already

:/ I don't really have all that many friends. I have like.... One. And she's too busy to take another rp

Status
Not open for further replies.