Hotel Vacation

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
"He's helping Anna get her boyfriend into the room their in...He collapsed while we were at the party," she said with a nervous chuckle. She then shrugged and looked up at Sirius, and then she glanced down at herself. "...Pft," she snickered. "Sorry about not wearing something...casual." she said, looking at the large sleeves on her pajamas.

Sirius smiled, and then asked, "Hey, do you want to head out tonight somewhere? That is if you aren't doing anything else?" He wasn't sure where James and Joanna stood, but he liked Joanna and wanted to have a bit of fun.

Joanna chuckled a bit, but then it sort of died down when he asked to go somewhere.

"Eh....I kinda learned my lesson after tonight, I'm not sure..." she said, rubbing her arm nervously.

How could she not laugh at that? Whomever else that was there in the bar gave odd looks towards them, but these weren't the same looks that she'd got with Tom which made her embarrassed, if anything she felt sorry that they weren't having as such a good time as she was. Taking one last sip from her glass, she followed James up. Not knowing any other dances but this one - she did the robot. Quite smoothly, although not at all good at it. "You sure you want this to be your partner?" She faked a robot voice, terribly she may add.

"Why? What happened? Did James try anything on you?" Sirius immediately inquired, concerned.

"Oh no! It wasn't that..." Joanna shrugged. "He..." she sighed. "Well I kinda got ditched from both him and one of my friends that showed up..."

"Oh - well, James isn't usually that type of guy - and if he went off with another girl, then that must mean he really likes her." Sirius's eyes lit up. "That is so cool - he recently broke up with his girlfriend, and I would like to see him happy again." He smiled.

"Ah, I see!" Joanna nodded. She was still a little saddened that they just left her like that. But since James found someone that he likes, that was good. She was more willing to forgive now. Joanna smiled at Sirius and nodded. "Yes yes!"

James grinned, and nodded. "Definitely." He took her waist and spun her around like at a ball.

Sirius smiled. "Great. Let's go then."

"Sure!" Joanna was about to step out, and then stopped. "...Oh...Pfft, I need to change real quick," she said with an embarrassed grin. "Can you wait a little bit? You can come in if you want,"

"No problem." Sirius smiled, and leaned against the wall. "I can just wait here."

Joanna nodded. "Ok then," she then walked into the bathroom with some casual clothes. A jean and a shirt with sequins around the neck part of it. Joanna let her hair down and brushed it a bit, putting on a red headband that matched the shirt. Once she thought herself ready, she exited the bathroom and looked to Sirius. "Ready when you are!"

"You look amazing." Sirius grinned, and gestured to the stairs. "How about we head to the bar? There might be some interesting people there." He suggested.

Joanna smiled and nodded. "Thank you," she replied and she picked up her purse. When Sirius mentioned going to the bar, she prayed that there wouldn't be a repeat of the party. "Oh? Ok,"

They walked down, and Sirius caught sight of James dancing like an idiot with a girl. He grinned, and asked Joanna, "That your friend?"

Anna couldn't stop laughing as she felt tears well up in her eyes, her stomach knotting as she had to hold it and keep it from bursting. They must have looked like a pair of idiots, and how did this not bother James? Or her for that matter? Eventually, when she could catch her breath she took a sip from her glass at the bar, leaning against it with a big grin on her face. She shook her head, still chuckling to herself. "That's a first." She smiled, "I never knew I could do the robot." She spotted Joanna and another guy towards the entrance of the bar, she nudged James and waved to them.

Joanna nodded to Sirius and waved to James and Anna. "Hey you two!" she said cheerfully. "Having fun with your duo dance party?" she joked. Joanna grinned at the group and walked to the group.

James laughed, and nodded. "Yeah - hey, Anna, this is my mate Sirius. Sirius, this is Anna." He introduced the two, and smiled. "Anna and I are going to enter the dance competition."

Sirius grinned at Anna and raised an eyebrow at James. "The dance competition? Well, you can definitely dance." He thought wryly about the house dance competition they had had in school the previous year, and James had been the male competitor for Lion House.

"Heh, cool!" Joanna had liked dancing, herself. But she liked watching people dance better. In fact, she was more a person to sing. She looked to Sirius a bit and then looked to James and Anna. "When is it? Maybe we can come and cheer you guys on?" she asked with a smile.

James glanced at the wall, where a poster for the competition hung. "This day next week." He was nervous but exhilarated at the same time.