Hotel Vacation

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Anna smiled, "Or, we don't have to make the night spooky," she said, noting Joanna growing slightly pale. "How about a nice comedy instead?" She touched Joanna's arm but said nothing, she knew her friends distaste for horrors - infact she recalled a time where they watched part of Halloween II and her arm was left bruised from where Joanna had been clutching. She chuckled to herself, a moment of happiness before realizing they were now at the Taxi.
She nodded, agreeing with Joanna. She'd been through it all before. "The best thing for him when he's dropped unconscious is milk when he's ready. I'd only use ginger ale if he was on something other than beer tonight." She rubbed her eyes, tired, annoyed. She watched as her boyfriend was lay in the cab, and then waved Joanna ahead of her to get in. "Maybe you should come out with us more often, things tend to get more unusual than this." She sighed.

"Oh I see..." Joanna never thought to use milk. Maybe it worked better than ginger ale, Joanna thought. Upon the next saying, she blinked. "Oh, eheheh....Oh dear..." she softly spoke. She glanced down at Tom again and then looked out of the window. "Hmmm..."

"How long are you staying for, Joanna?" Anna asked, eventually sliding into the seat beside her. She reached over to Tom, running her fingers across his forehead. There was a bump, nothing major she thought, but she'd tell him to go to the dcotors in the morning just in case. "What a trip." She sighed, "and it's barely even began. What else can I expect?" She muttered, more to herself than anyone else.

"I'm staying for the whole week. I'm assuming you're here for the radio event too?" Joanna replied. She watched Anna, hearing what she was saying, and made an inaudible sigh, knowing the feeling. This definitely was a special ...second day now?

They soon pulled up to the hotel, and James hauled Tom onto his shoulders again. "I think he won't be conscious again until maybe lunch-time tomorrow." He quipped, trying to make them smile.

They passed through the lobby and James paused. "Hey, I'll walk you up to your room with Sleepy here." He smiled.

Joanna nodded. "Ok...You guys go on ahead, I'm starting to crash," she said. "If you both need anything, call me...Hope he feels better and you guys have a good night!" she said smiling. Joanna then turned to go to the other elevator and went inside.

She stood inside the spacious elevator and then sighed. The event was all right, but something disappointed her. Joanna never really liked it when she went with a friend and they ended up ditching you for another. If she had brought a friend, she'd want to spend time with said friend, no? But either, whats done is done and everything happens for a reason.

Joanna got out of the elevator and went to her room, opening the door. Taking off her dress and getting into her PJs she decided to go to bed early.

Anna nodded. "Yeah, it seemed like the perfect excuse to get away." Now she wasn't so sure. She glanced over at James, a small smile came to her lips. "Don't worry, once he's up he'll repeat it again. It's like the never ending circle." She shrugged, and watched the eyes on them in the lobby. Obviously people were intrigued, they were dragging an unconscious man who reeked of booze through this lovely, slightly expensive hotel. It's something expected from maybe the motel downtown. Aiding James with Tom again she sighed, relieved she didn't have to carry him all by herself. "Thank you, James." She glanced at Joanna, wanting to ask if she could kip with her for the night, but the words were lost before she spoke them. She couldn't leave Tom on his own like this. Punching the floor number into the elevator she was thankful they were the only people in there. At least they didn't have too share with any scrutinizing guests.

James finally got sick of the nauseating-smelling breath emanating from Tom's mouth, and he let the unconscious man flop onto the floor. "God- he smells like a pig-sty!" He paused and corrected himself, "No, a pig-pen smells better." He grinned.

"Um, Anna, I was wondering..... if he does this often, then why do you put up with it?" He was genuinely curious about this. "I mean, you are gorgeous, and witty - and he is.... well, not."

Joanna sat up in her bed and had the feeling to call Anna back...

"Hm...I should probably call her and James..." she leaned over and picked up her cellphone. Searching through the contacts, she found Anna and clicked the call button. "Probably shouldn't have just left like that..."

Just then, Sirius knocked on the door of Joanna's room. He had got the rooms mixed up, and thought that this was James's room.

Anna shifted uncomfortably, looking at Tom on the floor she moved him over to the bed, surprisingly with more strength than you'd think she had. Once he was lay down, she turned to James, her smile weak. He thought she gorgeous, witty, the only compliment she'd received from Tom was that he loved her car. Not exactly a compliment to her. She shrugged eventually. "He didn't used to be like this." She murmured, thoughts lost in memory. "There was a time when he was a gentleman, handsome, football star - I fell for him, like any other girl would." She pressed her lips together. "I guess I've just stood by him for so long that when he started this, I couldn't bear to leave him in such a state." She sighed before hearing her phone ring, she quickly answered upon seeing it was Joanna. "Hey, did you get to your room okay?"

James watched her thoughtfully, and then softly said, "Do you still love him?"

Ryder would walk into the hotel hoping there would be someone to help show him around, he'd looking around then sigh as he decided to wait for a moment.

Anna heard his question and sighed. Did she love him? Till now, she'd avoided answering that question even to herself. She'd gone along with this relationship, it was what she knew, it was familiar, but she'd be damned if she'd ever felt with Tom what she did when she was dancing with James. She didn't answer, on the phone she figured that gave her the excuse. "Joanna don't worry about leaving, I got Tom back just fine, James helped a lot. He's a good guy." She offered James a soft smile of appreciation. Any other bloke would have snuffed her off, let her handle it herself. He'd been such a gentleman about it. "Hey, tomorrow I'm thinking we should meet for breakfast. You in?"

Joanna blinked and got up from bed. "Who could that be..."

She opened the door and found Sirius. "...Oh! Sirius, hello!" she said with a polite smile. "Um...how did you find my room?"

Ryder would walk around the hotel then seeing as he spotted noone he sat on the lounge chair and sighed.

James smiled, and felt a fluttering in his stomach when she smiled at him. Maybe he would find his perfect girl on this holiday....

Sirius looked at her, and blinked. "Oh, sorry. I was looking for Room 9, but I think they have given me the wrong room by accident." He ran his fingers through his hair, and looked apologetically at her. "You ok?"

Anna put her phone down upon hearing Joanna answering the door. "Who's Sirus?" She murmured, half to herself and then half to James. Throwing her phone to one side, she looked at James for a long time, pulling her hair from the clips that held it up, she spread her palms out. "Still think I should dance with you?" She gave a nervous chuckle. James had learnt more than he should have tonight, and she still believed it shouldn't have ended the way it did. She should have left, leaving a happy memory. Not this one. She nodded to the door and smiled, "Let me walk you back to your room. It's the least I can do." Honestly, she was heading straight to the bar afterwards. A night like this she'd want to forget herself.

Ryder got bored of sitting and walked around the place feeling somewhat odd and weird he'd rest his hands in the pockets of his loose cargos and look around slowly yet boredly.

"Actually - I'm going to treat you to a drink. You deserve it after having to lug this lump back up here." He flashed her a smile, and gestured to the door. "After you. And I still want you to be my dance partner."