Hotel Vacation

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Anna smiled in greeting. "Nice to meet you Sirius. Can we get you guys a drink?" Anna waved towards the bar, having finally taken a seat she blushed a she subject of the dance competition was brought up. "Great, even more people to witness my embarrassing dance moves." She covered her face jokingly in shame.

"Aw come on Anna!" Joanna sat next to her. "You're probably a good dancer! Much better than me I can tell you that," she replied with a friendly nudge to her. Joanna hasn't really seen Anna dance, give or take tonight when she and James went to the dance floor. When she had taken glances to the two at the dance party, she thought that they were pretty good.

James smiled, and then had an idea. "How about you guys enter the competition? You could be a pair." He liked that idea.

Sirius, however, didn't. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No! I will not dance!" he refused.

Joanna blinked. "E-ehehe I'm not too much a dancer myself...I mean I dance but...I can't enter a competition with it!" she replied, half agreeing with Sirius. "I think it'd be best if just you guys entered,"

James shrugged, "Ok." He grinned, and glanced around at their little group. "This is nice - two pairs of old friends become four new friends." He raised his glass to that. "To friends."

Joanna grinned and followed suit. That was kind of surprising, though she couldn't say she hasn't seen it before with others. But becoming friends after one night was indeed an event to commemorate.

Anna nodded in agreement with James. "I think it'd be nice to have some friendly competition." She finished the contents of her glass, barely trying to follow the conversation. She watched Joanna and Sirius, a knowing smile on her lips. She'd have to corner Joanna later and get the gossip on that, something was there it seemed. She took to her left, looking at James. She couldn't see a fault in keeping him in her life, he'd be a great friend to have around. Although that word nipped at her every time someone said it. Friend. Is that what she truly wanted?

James stretched his arms above his head, and yawned. "I'm tired now..... I'm going to bed." He glanced at Anna and smiled. "Want me to walk you back up to your room?" He set his glass back down on the bar, and stood up. He held out his hand to her with a smile.

Sirius rolled his eyes and teased, "Wimp." He laughed and downed another drink. "I'm gonna stay here for a bit."

Bianca walked into a hotel, ready for her vacation. She walked and went over to reception and put her bags on the ground while talking to the lady over the desk. "um is there any space her for me for the week, it's my vacation,"the lady nodded and Bianca paid and was given her key to the room and she went into the elevator.

Ryder sighed out of boredom, the hotel was nice but he had noone to spend it with and that sucked, he continued to walk down the halls looking around at the decorations and such, he'd stop at the elevator and press the button waiting for it to open.

Joanna nodded. "All right then, you guys sleep well!" she said cheerfully as she waved to Anna and James. She looked to Sirius and then nodded. "Then I shall keep you company," she declared with a cheeky grin.

Bianca was in the elevator but someone stopped it because they were going in. He walked in and she smiled and said "hello there."

Anna looked up at James, then long fully at the bar. However much she'd rather sit and drown her sorrows some more, she noted Joanna and smirked. They'd want some alone time surely. Painfully leaving her glass behind she took the helpful hand and stood, "You don't have to do that.." She smiled as he offered to walk her. "But thanks." She waved goodbye to Joanna and Sirius before walking with James. "They seemed pretty cosy." She paused. "You and Sirius are quite the opposites aren't you?" She spoke as an observation.

James paused and glanced at her, "What do you mean? I always thought we were quite similar." He was curious - it would be interesting to see how someone else percieved the pair of them.

Sirius sat back against the bar, and grinned at Joanna. "So you shall." He downed a gulp of Coke, and glanced at her. "So, what made you decide to come here?"

Rebecca Summers sang to herself as she walked down the presumably empty hall. She had finally reached her room as another opened. She silenced at once and reached for the keys in her jacket pocket. She'd been waiting for this trip for almost two long. She wrestled with the key while an onlooker walked past. As soon as they had, she stumbled into her room, her suitcase flying after her.

Anna looked at him, afraid she'd somehow offended him. "Ah, maybe it's just me." She shook her head. She could infact see some similarities, but for some reason the differences stood out more. She wondered if it was the same for her and Joanna, she was quite loud compared to Joanna, and more talkative. She never realized whether or not that was a fault in herself. She smiled, brushing off the question. "So, when do we start rehearsing? We're going to need a alot of practice. Well, I am." She grinned.

James shook his head. "No, it's fine. I was just curious - how do you mean?" He tilted his head to the side and gazed at her, his hazel eyes inquisitive.

Joanna smiled as she took a sip of her Sprite-with-a-lemon. "Wanted to do something fun...Usually I'm bored and really have nothing to do besides college. Kind of just studying...So I needed to take a break somewhere, no?" she said, sipping her drink again.

"I came, because James was going away - I didn't know it was here, until earlier this evening - and I wasn't about to spend my holidays slumped in the house." Sirius grinned.

"Found it. Yes!" She cheered to herself. Slight dimples shown from her idiotic cheesy smile. She stepped in and placed her bags on the bed. "Hmm..." Her normal hotel and inn instincts told her to check the room. As a precaution, she listened. Serenity checked the room in every little corner to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Glad to find it all to her liking she unpacked her bags and picked out a change of clothes. Traveling that long way made her feel nasty and dirty in the same clothes. Serenity changed her jeans to tan cargo pants and her band tee to a tight black tank. She slid her chucks back on and smiled again with dimples showing.

Her emotions swelled up and excitement exploded from her. Her body jumped up and darted out the door, locking it behind her. It was time to look around. The beautiful scenery caught her main focus as this was the vacation she had been waiting for. Her dark auburn hair blew in the wind as her crystal eyes scouted the area. Seeing both men and women she found attractive, she just smirked and kept walking. Her normal nature began to take over her. She walked up to a random black haired female and kissed her forcefully. The woman reacted like normal people did to her and kissed back. Serenity broke the kiss and walked on with out even looking back.

"Oh yeah... This is going to be great."