Hostage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Okay..." she said and held his hand and walked to the exit.

As Victor leads the way and he opens the door leting in the the late evening sun.

Zora see's the sign on the wall. "It must be this way Jae." She said. She looked over to her to make sure her and Cole were still alright. "Let's get out of here." She followed the marks turning to the door. It seemed to be closing, that guy must have just went through it. Zora pushes it open almost hitting him and the girl he was with.

"phew i was starting to worry i lost you guys" victor sighs with relief. lets get out of here all though i know i shouldn't be aiding criminals i think we can safely say that things were different in this case." victor chearily says as he walks out the door in to the evening air. by then the fire was supressed by the firecrews and tv choppers were whuring over head of the smoldering section of roof of the mall.

"The only criminal her is him." Zora said and pointed to Cole who Jae still had. Zora forgot that she still had his gun in her hand. "What do I do with this. Do I wait and give it to the police." She said asking any of them who would give her an answer.

"preferably hand it in" replies Victor who takes the gun from his pocket and says " i think this was one of the other thief's gun say i wonder". Victor puts the gun in front of the thiefs face and says " do you know whose this gun". as victor moved forward a dimond fell out his pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
Zora looked down. "Why do you have that?" She asked him and she went and picked it out. She looked at it for a moment. "Wait is this real?"

"yes it is its one i retreaved of the Theif i atacked with a base ball bat" Victor replies quickly and turns back to the theif to question him again about the gun

"Then we should probably turn it in too." Zora said back.

"hope fully it isn't to contaminated with my prints whilst in there it must of fell out the latex gloves i was wearing from when i was cleaning out the toilets. i use to work here but i think we might get a reward from returning it who knows even help prosecute any criminals who escaped from here though i doubt it as the police have turned up after i rung 911"

She gave him a nod. "Well, I'm pretty sure they will be able to find the rest. The good part is he is the boss of them." Zora said as she once again pointed to Cole.

"now im going to get some awnsers out of him i wonder if he knows who the gun i took belongs to guess we will find out" victor says as he aproches the the man and says "what is your name?"
he raises the but of the pistol ready to strike if there was no reply. victor had watched enough crime thrillers to know how to get awnsers out of some one without much effort.

"He's passed out. I through the gun at his temple. I have no idea how long until he awakes." Zora said.

Cole twitched a bit but didn't seem to wake up yet.

"dam it" curses victor then he checks the mans pulse and says "the police are this way i can hear raido chatter " victor starts to walk towards the sound of the sirens and flashing lights.

Zora gave him a nod and started to walk towards the direction of the noise. She finally saw the police around. She went up to them. "That's the leader." She said to one of them as she showed them Cole. "He's passed out right now. I hit him in the temple with his gun." She then gave the man the gun. He gave her a smile. He called of some other officers to take Cole from Jae. "Oh and one of the diamonds they were trying to take. He took it from them." She also said realizing she still had it in her hands. she pointed to Victor to give him the credit.

victor passed and officer the gun he had taken and said "this is a gun i took from one of the thiefs i defended my self aagh" victors voice trailed of as pain shot through his body and his vision blurred.

"Huh. Hey are you alright." She said as she went to touch him but put her stabbed arm on him instead which made a pain shoot through her as well. She cringed but ignored it. "What's wrong." She asked.

The police called over the doctors to check them out.

"i got burn by falling plastic from a burning banner that was melting and driping down" Victor replies with clenched teath. the doctor removes his shirt to reveale the burn was bleading and raw on his upper arm. Victor felt light headed and the world felt like it was closing in on him then there was darkness.

"Hey." Zora shouted out to him but he was already out. The doctors began to treat the burn. Another doctor came to Zora and started to look at her wounded arms as well. Some one else went to Jae to check on her fractured arm too. They stitched up the cut and wrapped it in bandages. They then gave her something for the pain.

a few hours later victor wakes up in a hospital bed. "huh where am i?"

Status
Not open for further replies.