Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting for my group to continue posting. Im here and waiting.

Same. I could reply to Castiel, but that would be a short and seriously pointless post.

Yes. Wedsnday I will continue the story and move the characters we are waiting for along so we can keep moving

UPDATE!!!

I will likely not be able to post until thursday, however feel free to use characters you are waiting on as mild npc's for now. By friday I shall decide their fate

I'm alive, just never saw the post till now lol, I should check the OOC more often >.< sorry !

I am reopening the rp up to new members, and have marked all the people missing. If they do not return by Friday, then they will be kicked from the rp, and we will decide their characters fate then. I will contact all of them though

i didnt mark you MIA i dont think. Your character is bruce if i recall. He shouldn't be marked

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Sorry that i didn't post it earlier, but i'm dropping out. I feel like you guys went too far ahead and i've tried to catch back up but nothing comes to mind. So yeah...sorry everyone..

Dont worry Its fine, really. I will also state that Rainesensei Has also dropped out

I can't find Broken Serenity. x.x

For the purpose of moving along, I am taking minor control of all characters. this may happen occasionally

That will occur, but after the mission. There is some semi important plot stuff that will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.