Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I suspected, so I look forward to seeing the missions themselves.

I guess what our characters is doing, is close enough to attending a magic school.

Oh yeah! I have another question: Are humans able to replace their demons with stronger ones if they so choose? And if so, is this frowned upon at all within the circle of humans forming contracts? I can imagine the ones with more human demons having trouble with this idea.

Last edited:
I would not say it would be frowned upon, though the demon may be a biiiiiiit very to mildly murderously, to nonchalantly upset about it, soooooo do so at your own discretion.

hey remember how I said we would be on a new day?... J-Juuuuust kidding!

So dorms. they will be assigned, right now. Co-Ed cause its funny. After my next ic post it will be a new day.

alright so here are the current partners. The question marks are for those who I have not seen at all or as of late.

• Kia ichimoto
  • Ariel Liber
  • Isaac Traverz
  • Frey Otonashi
  • Yosuke Kirigawa
  • Sheridan Granger
  • Irrius Alorven
  • Davin "Harken" Theldaven
  • Nylissa(?)
  • Saria Rubim
  • Janaz Kersfees(?)
  • Si-u Krupin(?)

those with question marks have until friday to post, or contact me and say they will not be posting. If that happens, I will unfortunately be forced to drop them altogether, and open the spot for others who may wish to join. And if they do not post by the end of Monday, they will not be involved with the First mission. This is all for the sake moving the story along, which I plan to do.

Last edited:
I see you changed your mind about co-ed rooms. I noticed earlier you had Davin and Saria sharing a room, for example. Or at least being partnered up.

C-ed was still a thing. It was just that as I was so delicately told, "even if it's Davin, either Saria or her mother would castrate a guy sharing a room with her"

Sheri and Yosuke seem to be the only two of opposite gender sharing a room. Purely coincidental

Sorry should have put a XD to show humor. It made me sound like a bit of a dick... Sorry Raychel

Post took me a little while, but it turned out fine in the end.

hey king the missiob folderwas given to the group leader only they will know the mission yet

Oh I'm fine, I just made an observation. No harm done! Davin would have been awkward and uncomfortable with the idea as well, though it might have been funny to play out.

Possum, are you going to PM the leaders with some more of the pertinent details of the quests?

hey king the missiob folderwas given to the group leader only they will know the mission yet
AHHHHHH....me feel dumb now

On another note (grammatically done I may add) will we change groups in other mission? Or assignments? Or is this permanent?

My first question is how we get from Horizon down to Bismark. Is there an air taxi service? =) Or maybe the Magic School Bus? =D

Alright so I ended up deciding that the image I showed before wasn't quite working for me. This is a sketch of another image I'm currently working on in its place. I decided to go for something more... dramatic:
457348f92d61cc868e31b470dbfe1901.png

And yeah, I was about to ask that question myself: how do we get to the mission site?

Possum, are you going to PM the leaders with some more of the pertinent details of the quests?

Do you still wish this? The mission will be mysterious until the groups arrive

AHHHHHH....me feel dumb now

On another note (grammatically done I may add) will we change groups in other mission? Or assignments? Or is this permanent?

No need to worry, it is alright. And no this grouping is not permanent. In fact normally missions will be applied for rather than taken. There are some that are different (mainly story ones)

My first question is how we get from Horizon down to Bismark. Is there an air taxi service? =) Or maybe the Magic School Bus? =D

...Shiiiiiiiit... Hm... Something that would prevent demons from entering... Lets go with a divine "Beam me up Scotty!" sort of thing. Yeah that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.