Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, in the character bin! Better have that watched...

oh that's where. SorryKidjesus, but I cant accept that one. mostly because I have to be fair to everyone. If this turned to be as simple of an rp as I planned, then maybe...

fallen angels are a bit different though they would be similar.

But fallen angels are evil. Speaking of which I might start on a villain.

Ah well I'll see you all in about 5 minutes the forums is about to shut off apparently lol

No mix mutts damn, I was think of a villain to if I can't have my mix breed. I wasn't going to make her OP, she was going to have weaknesses.

O'well.

Oh, in the character bin! Better have that watched...

I have all three threads for this RP watched. It helps keep me updated if I get busy.

Today, for example, I spent most of today moving furniture so I could re-arrange my room. So I'm tired and won't be quick to respond today.

Thats fine. I have a four page report due on friday, (Shouldn't be bad by its self) and with coming back at six every day this week, I will spend a bit of time on that

I'm still here, just waiting on possum's post. But no rush I'm ok waiting :D

I hope Possum and Pumpkin (TOTALLY MEANT NENSHOU) don't mind me adding in a short line about Ariel and Frey's chase in my last post. If it's a problem, I can edit it out.

Last edited:
I hope Possum and Pumpkin don't mind me adding in a short line about Ariel and Frey's chase in my last post. If it's a problem, I can edit it out.
Why would that affect me? I don't control Ariel or Frey. I control Kia remember?

Just me being dumb, nevermind. ><

That error has been corrected. >_>''''

EDIT: I'm gonna hold off on posting again for a little while, I think. I don't want to leave Possum and Nenshou in the dust.

Last edited:
Gosh durnit! Sorry, but i have a report due tomorrow and i am only half done. Friday for sure if not today.

Well, im almost done. So long as my sister is awake, I should be able to make some sort of post.

8183_d6b8.jpeg
Name: Nylissa
Year: 4
Appearance : 5'2, 105 pounds. She has long reddish brown hair that drapes down her back, and golden eyes that help her hypnotize her enemies when needed. She has numerous scars that run down her back, the result of whipping as a punishment from her past. On her back are long auburn colored wings, that gradient to gold at the tips. They refine her tiny stature.

Personality: She's aggressive, and a spitfire. She won't start a conversation, but when asked to join one, she'll keep it going with her unnatural intellect.

History: Nylissa was the youngest child of 5, in a small laketown near what is now Romania. She used to stay alone in the childrens' room, seeing as the family was too poor to give each child their own bedroom. She would venture around the various docks and fishing ports collecting things that may have fallen off of boats, or just taking things that didn't belong to her. She has a knack for theiving. When her parents died of Pneumonia, her and her sisters and brothers were sent to live in an orphanage. Her brothers and sister all grew older and left the orphanage, leaving her there alone. With her now newfound talent for building and creating, she snuck out of the orphanage and found herself in Class Aether.

Weapon Specialty: Around her forearm she wears a bronze and gold sheild, and when the gears on the inside of the weapon are turned, the gemstones encrested upon the sheild glow. The demons that are effected by this are immediately paralyzed, if they do not block this effect.
Weapons: She uses lots, and lots, and lots of bombs and grenades while in combat.

Skills: Hypnosis, Intellect, speed, and paralysis.

Miscellaneous: Her favorite thing to do is blow things up. She's a pyromaniac.

8183_d6b8.jpeg
Name: Nylissa
Year: 4
Appearance : 5'2, 105 pounds. She has long reddish brown hair that drapes down her back, and golden eyes that help her hypnotize her enemies when needed. She has numerous scars that run down her back, the result of whipping as a punishment from her past. On her back are long auburn colored wings, that gradient to gold at the tips. They refine her tiny stature.

Personality: She's aggressive, and a spitfire. She won't start a conversation, but when asked to join one, she'll keep it going with her unnatural intellect.

History: Nylissa was the youngest child of 5, in a small laketown near what is now Romania. She used to stay alone in the childrens' room, seeing as the family was too poor to give each child their own bedroom. She would venture around the various docks and fishing ports collecting things that may have fallen off of boats, or just taking things that didn't belong to her. She has a knack for theiving. When her parents died of Pneumonia, her and her sisters and brothers were sent to live in an orphanage. Her brothers and sister all grew older and left the orphanage, leaving her there alone. With her now newfound talent for building and creating, she snuck out of the orphanage and found herself in Class Aether.

Weapon Specialty: Around her forearm she wears a bronze and gold sheild, and when the gears on the inside of the weapon are turned, the gemstones encrested upon the sheild glow. The demons that are effected by this are immediately paralyzed, if they do not block this effect.
Weapons: She uses lots, and lots, and lots of bombs and grenades while in combat.

Skills: Hypnosis, Intellect, speed, and paralysis.

Miscellaneous: Her favorite thing to do is blow things up. She's a pyromaniac.
Supposed to be in the character bucket. The link is in the first post of this thread.

I mention it vaguely in my IC post, but how does the Academy deploy the different years of students? I assume the higher year students are given more responsibilities if they've been found suitable. My first thought was that they deploy them separately, but then sending first years out by themselves wouldn't make much sense since they have little to no experience fighting demons in a big battle.

I guess it would depend on the type of mission. I can't imagine the Academy wants to fight the demons in a big, sweeping battle, since the demons basically outnumber humans and angels 100 to 1, if not more.

Also, how are humans that help the demons against the rest of humanity treated within the demon... 'society' for lack of a better word?

Alright, i am now free for the day. So I shall begin with the questions.

First off accepted SeventhMoon

Second, The deployment of students will be based on Mission type, Grade, year, # of people in party, and the grades/years of those in the party.

I shall begin work on the lore, and finish locations. I think I will attempt to draw a map of the campus. Also, by the end of today, I plan to move to the first day of actual school. With that said, I will be adding a new section to the cs's. Classes. They do not need to be fixed immediately, but they should be at some time, just for reference.

On another note, it seems we have received a new tag! Though it isn't exactly magic... But that is besides the point! Saint, AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.