Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post, under the heading Earth.
Oooooh, he updated the first post. I hadn't looked at that in a while. I'll be sure to check there more often.

EDIT: Wow, he added a lot since I last looked at it.

I'm beginning to suspect a fleet of them have already left the harbor, Nenshou

Really now? I only ever wanted Ariel to be in one, but I'm cool if Yosuke doesn't. I was also hoping Raychel would respond to the wound of Kia. Don't wanna take all the glory.

I'm beginning to suspect this was possum's plan all along e__e

And done! My thanks to Nenshou for some awesome music! I replayed that three times while writing Saria's part; it really helped! ^^

Nen, all I know is that Frey wont be happy for a while.

I was surprised yosuke didn't do anything when Kia got attacked. Oh well.

I think that has to do with Yosuke running ahead. Maybe he didn't notice it happening?

Do you have it set to e-mail you? If not, it just alerts in the corner and it doesn't alert you again until you've read the oldest new post I think.

Look at the first post for an update on info about the Academy, the strongholds humans/angels have on Earth and such. As for the IC, we're in the midst of the first mission, so your character would have to hang out at the Academy until we get back. It'd be kind of difficult to inject him into the scene. We're split into two mission groups, one fighting wolf-men demons called Rugarus that are corrupting Fort Bismark's main water supply, and the other fighting Goblins near the East wall of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.