Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the gender ratio being 5 males : 3 females. 6 males if you add my character. May make a second female angel just to be safe, but there'd be too many female angels. Jesus, there's just too much to worry about .__.

Oh I hadn't even noticed the gender thing, although that seems to be somewhat off-set by some of the humans having female demons? I don't think we should worry so much about the house ratio.

Ya I think the same. Shouldn't need to worry about the gender issue lol

Alright alright, I get it. D:
Anyways, I got my character sheet up in the bin. Well, most of it.

We can have two characters right? Then i will make a angel but tell me if its cool with you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll sign up as a human
BUT ONCE I GET HOME
MY PHONE SUCKS

Holy shiznizle(Sisters in the room) i come back and there are 8 alerts. In any case

Yes the House ratio is not too big a problem, though neither is the gender. If you are concerned about ratios, by all means balance it out.

I don't think we're pairing off, so we should be fine.
Only if you want to my man. The war and fighting is first. Relationships come second, though they are encouraged.

I'll sign up as a human
BUT ONCE I GET HOME
MY PHONE SUCKS
I feel your pain

yes yes, you are indeed accpeted. Sorry kinda forgot about that.

Yeah, I'm gonna switch Davin back to an angel as I originally made him. Makes finishing up his CS a lot easier since I won't have to worry about the demons. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and post in the IC.

As for the picture, you don't really even need to draw wings, if you do not want to.

I'll do a version with wings later, but for his current CS I'm gonna go with the image as is, and get to finalizing it.

EDIT: Added some skills for Davin. Let me know if they're too OP or need tweaking. I notice we have a lot of ice users in this set of characters.

Last edited:
I feel it right to let everyone know I'm here before posting. My characters are in the bin, so please look them over and give me feedback when you have the time. And I didn't upset any ratios. :wink:

Sorry guys but I'm most likely done with IC posts for the day. I have a test tomorrow, so not time there.

what? no. where did you get that idea?

Gonna take a wild guess here, but I think he means fallen angels. Maybe. Iunno.

oh that's where. SorryKidjesus, but I cant accept that one. mostly because I have to be fair to everyone. If this turned to be as simple of an rp as I planned, then maybe...

fallen angels are a bit different though they would be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.