Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

They're about to become a government sanctioned and funded super team. They're going to have to start building personal relationships, and either learn to like each other or at least tolerate the others. The Night Watcher is trying his best, so he's going to do whatever he can to bring the team together as close as possible.

These characters just got themselves caught up in something much bigger than themselves, and they are in waaaay over their heads.

I mean we gotta get that man his pie and ice cream. He does deserve it

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
Very fair point. Iron Nerd will likely struggle to form close relationships with anyone, but she'll be (semi)civil and do what she has to do. If that includes revealing her identity to someone and eating some cherry pie... then yeah. She can handle that much.

• Spicy
I feel like David would be a 'part timer' in this team seeing he isn't very trusting of powerful people. But when it comes to pie, he will enjoy a slice

• Love
Everyone remember that scene in the Avengers where the team goes for shawarama after defending New York

That's our future. But with pie.

• Love
Reactions: Mobley Eats
I realize I keep accidentally calling Frostbite "Snowfall", but I know how to work that in logically. Since The Night Watcher keeps having Tick like brain farts, he's going to keep getting confused. With so much people around, he needs a nickname for people, and Frostbite just so happens to be "Snow". So every time I call her Snowfall, it's just The Night Watcher having brain farts because he's most likely been hit in the head a little too much at this point in his career.

• Sweet
I'm personally loving the nicknames, just adds more to Night Watcher's character, though I admit the brain farts are a tad concerning. I need this man to take better care of himself lol!

Well it's not his fault he keeps picking fights with people who like hitting him on the crown with baseball bats! His strength yields a slight invulnerability, but it's no where near as potent as he seems to think it is. He'll let himself get thrown through buildings and struck by lightening, thinking that he can let it happen. Someone should really talk to him about that!

• Love
At the most, Iron Nerd will shake her head and look the other way, silently hope that he man doesn't get struck with amnesia at the rate he's going lol! Maybe Snowfall will be the one to set him straight on that.

I think that Iron Nerd is starting to stick as a nickname, lmao.

maybe a little

I think Night Watcher's nickname is freakin hysterical. I was a little confused at first when he was referring to her as Frostbite, but honestly, its grown on me.

...Mobs, I think you are gonna have to accept Iron Nerd is gonna be forever engrained as a nickname

• Haha
So the very first appearance and interaction of Boris has taken place in Iron Head's solo showcase, and I feel like I've almost outdone myself with this one.

Boris's appearance has me shooketh and gasping for air, that's how hard I'm laughing right now. My god--how even sir? Explain yo'self. X'DDD

• Haha
It's like...a mix of Pickle Rick and Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

....suspiciously goes to check

Now see--I was definitely getting Pickle Rick vibes. Glad to know I was on the nose about that one!