Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

Pie and Tub of ice cream. Also get the poor man his theme song. He's had a long day

I freakin love Night Watcher, freakin dude needs a nap XD

"Medic"
Single Player | Multiplayer | Missions
Jessica Hoyt
Eidetic Memory | Medical Expert
411full.jpg

Female | Age 27

5'8 | 164 Pounds

Escaped Project DEFEND with a pyrokinetic gauntlet

Once nothing more than simply an emergency medical technician, Jessica Hoyt's curiosity got the best of her after she had arrived on the scene of the Inova Fairfax Hospital attack. *The events of her origin story haven't happened in game yet, so I'm only posting her civilian picture, and not her super suit or her origin. That will be discovered as we go, and this profile will be updated*

I love all of you guys so much, The Night Watcher feels so loved right now lmao. I feel like he really is a big mood that most of us can relate to some days. I just watched two straight seasons of the Amazon version of The Tick in less than a day and a half, so I felt like adding a quick goofy scene to follow up with his more-life-threatening-but-still-goofy plummet into the burning ring of fire.

Dawww. He deserves to feel loved damn it XD. Bro, I really need to watch the Tick, I've heard its fantastic. I've been meaning to find a good superhero show anywho and any additional comedy with that is just perfection

Andrew Matthews | The Guardian

thumb-97636.jpg

"Your day of reckoning has arrived."

Multiplayer | Singleplayer

Abilities:

The Guardian has the ability to generated smoke around himself using his own suit. This allows him to disappear and appear almost out of thin air, and remain unseen by the general public. He strikes his foes down with the blade attached to his left hand, which was lost through as of now unknown means. He spares no mercy for his foes, always aiming to kill them in cold blood.

He is highly trained in several forms of martial arts and is at least highly capable of using most weapons. Bows, guns, bombs, swords, knives, etc. He leaves a bloody mess behind every time he kills, as if he's letting others know that he is coming for them.

One drawback is that, due to his suit, he is incredibly slow. This does not include reflexes when it comes to fighting, but rather walking or running. He often walks at a slow pace while in his suit, and while this is often believed to be an intimidation tactic, it's instead due to the simple fact that his suit just isn't very mobile. Though, as previously stated, this does help up the intimidation factor against his foes.

Backstory:
Will be expanded upon in the rp.

So, do I have to wait to get accepted or do I just jump in?

Oh, and The Tick is absolutely worth the watch, I loved every second of it.

oh! Also @Seductress how far are we all up in the hospital? How high up are we, we've got twenty or so people yeah?

I think at this point we're at the third floor, and yes that's 20 people coming down with the two supers.

Okay thats what I figured, and there are patches where peeps can easily fall through (Im so sorry Connor my son), is there a window near by or any opening?

You're lucky I'm a responsible GM, otherwise I wouldn't fill you in because of that little comment.

There is a window at the end of that hallway that caused Conner to take an early shower!

• Haha
Reactions: Mobley Eats
You are a merciful GM for which I am grateful XD. Sweet! Okay, just wanted to see if I can suggest what I was thinkin. Thanks so much :D

I had a feeling the paramedic would turn out to be someone of significance. So happy to see that she's going to be a regular character! By the way, her comment in the most recent GM post will definitely leave Iron Head stunned in silence; she doesn't know how to take a compliment, no matter how genuine it is.

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
(Kinda a Bane Rip-off, but I like bane lol)
Macus Ceasar
Age 25
6'6 weighs 250 lbs(muscle)
Single/Multi/Missions
Male
1575915613688.jpeg
Powers:Superhuman strength, and durability. A drug that increases his pain tolerance to the point he claims nothing can hurt him.also a expert fighter.
Bio(haven't made his backstory yet) Marcus worked as a bodyguard for some of the most powerful drug lords. Soon he decided that he would rather work for himself. Marcus took control of a powerful crime family, now works to take over the city. Seeing the costumed heroes as Ants standing in his way

Alrighty guys--Iron Head is down for the count. She's lost gallons of blood in less than an hour and took the full impact of a grenade. She's not invincible, so she's out lmao!

• OMG
Reactions: Zerofighter
Iron Nerd! Iron Nerd! The tin can is an Iron Neeeeerd.

I'm sure The Night Watcher, being the only one of the group strong enough to haul off that bucket of bolts, can pick her up and let her sleep in the back seat of the Lincoln while he gets some after-mission pie. Could be a good way to introduce his secret identity to her when she comes to.

• Haha
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Lawwwwd--I swear if anyone dares call her an Iron Nerd, she'll either punch someone or stomp off blushing like crazy. Let my lil tin can remain comfortably in her dork closet lol! But yeah, if anyone got to know her personally, they'd find out that she's very much a huge nerd. Books/Biology, video games, anime/manga, the works. Her greatest shame.

And d'aw, that would be greatly appreciated from Night Watcher! I don't know if Iron Head would verbally thank him; perhaps a nod of gratitude or grumble something out to him later. And yeah, I'd be down for the identity reveal! She wouldn't think much differently of him, but she at least understands how huge of a deal it is to trust her with that information.

• Love
Iron nerd is honestly the best name for this dry ass salty bean and I love it sincerely. That, and the idea of her and Night watcher eating a cherry pie makes me cackle