Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Also if anyone wants to do a rp with David or Marcus let me know I'm excited to expand more on Marcus

That dude is literally the best actor you could get for that role my God

I don't know how he can keep a straight face playing The Tick. Especially with lines like "Don't be an Adolf Quitler" and "You got that right, you big weenie". He's the best possible choice.

Patrick Warburton is a treasure who must be protected

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
Adolf quitler made me freaking snort. God I love that man

• Love
As much as I want The Night Watcher to be serious, my current obsession with The Tick has caused Conner to be slightly brain damaged.

Also consider...seriously brain damaged. No. Wait, that's no good

Actually, I have an idea to allow Conner to be brain damaged. B the fuck RB.

*Disappears for an unestimated amount of time*

.......dont you dare brain damage the bean he's doing his best

• Love
Gabriel Lockheart
Single Player | Multiplayer | Missions
Arsenal
35939091434_635abb2b21_b.jpg
Age 32 | Male
6'1 | 152 Pounds

Professional Mercenary turned Super
Weapons Expert | Superhuman Strength

Last Known Alignment: Very Bad Guy (V.B.G.)

In this line of work, it's natural that some of us have secrets. Except you can't keep secrets from the boss, we're the government. We know everything. Gabriel Lockheart, brother of Conner Lockheart (Codename: The Night Watcher) was once a member of the United States Black Operations, after showing above average military aptitude, and promising strength that surpasses that of a normal soldier. Officially, he's dead. He was KIA during operations in Venezuela during military war efforts.

Off the books, Gabriel has taken the mantle of Arsenal; a mercenary contractor known for his bloody, brutish tactics and violent tenancies. This information has become declassified because he is officially on the Government's MOST WANTED list.

opus-artz-ao4-alpha.jpg
Do not let his relations to The Night Watcher fool you. Whenever Conner isn't having a brain damaged episode, and is his normal, competent self, he is dangerously intellectual. His brother shares that same intellect, but without the damage. We believe that he may even be much smarter than The Night Watcher, considering the fact that he hasn't given his enemies enough time to hit him over the head too many times.

ARTILLERY IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. He is on your to-do list, team. You need to take extreme caution with him, because he isn't known for leaving his opponents alive long enough for a second confrontation. When time comes to confront him, use extreme caution.

I live to please lmao! And you know it would work!

I hope you know that now the team will share HQ with Boris' pet gorilla, Kevin.

....oh shit Kevin the Gorilla is real??

Nellie: "I quit."

Nellie is lucky Boris scratched his way out and escaped under the truck, otherwise he would have bit her hand. It's his defense mechanism.

What the post originally implied was that the actor Kevin Spacey's blood carried a mutated gene, but because Nellie interpreted it as a gorilla named Kevin, that really makes me want to give Boris a gorilla named Kevin. Like imagine, 4'9 little Boris walking around with a six foot gorilla on a leash named Kevin.

I was genuinely worried that Boris would bite her lmao! But I like risks, so I said screw it and made her a jam a hand in there lmao!

My god. The mental image is horrific. Or beautiful? I really can't tell anymore with this man; he's such a conglomerate of hilarity and sensory overload, but in the best way. So why not have Kevin the Gorilla for a pet?

I mean, at least we know that Boris has a method to his madness. He decided to become a box because he made an important discovery that he thought Nellie should know about, but didn't really figure out how to tell her properly.

• Haha
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Also that'll probably be my last Nellie post for tonight. It's almost 1 AM for me, so I'm running low on steam lol! I'll still be hovering around and such, though!

At least Boris is doing his best.