Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

...so this is what happens when I hibernate properly and get a healthy amount of sleep, I miss this XD. Glad to hear you are all good! @Seductress

Glad to know you're
Ok
Also I was wondering where I can introduce David

I've been dealing with a break-in/robbery lately, so there's been a lot happening.

I wish I knew where we were in the plot, because I haven't been able to keep up.

Oh no! That's awful to hear, I'm so sorry that happened hon! I really hope everything smooths over for you in due time.

And don't worry! I don't think you've missed much since your most recent post. For the IC thread, a handful of the masked men have been taken down, the grenade has yet to explode on Azure, Transfer and Iron Head (who is unguarded), and I believe Snowfall has agreed to be launched to a higher level of the hospital with Night Watcher's assistance. That's all that I can personally remember.

• Thank You
Reactions: Zerofighter
Where would a good spot for my guy to drop in be?
Maybe he meets the masked men who were taken down, or tracks down the other characters thinking they know of his past

@Zerofighter Well, so far, new members to our team have taken the liberty of adding their character to the current situation IC, which is the hospital raid and such. If your character wants to jump in and help, that'd be just fine! A fair heads up though, if he does, I believe Seductress all those who are involved in this mission will be invited to join a secret hero organization. Granted, everyone can have a chance to join for different reasons at different times (it's a very flexible system tbh, which I love).

If you don't want to do that, then I'm sure consulting the GM directly will get you somewhere!

And on a side note, David intrigues me. I also have an assassin character who cannot remember his past (Echo last remembers that he was supposed to kill someone, but cannot recall to save his life. He woke up in a crummy alley with a metal plate on his head, which definitely wasn't there before), so perhaps we can discuss over possible backstory connections there! I'll be sure to shoot you a DM soon, since I recall you mentioning that before.

Not sure if I was much help, but I hope it brings you one step closer to figuring things out!

Oiiiii! Why they gotta snap pics of my iron child? They can't get her good side with all that metal in the way lmao! X'D

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
There may or may not be a side plot where The Tin Can's safety is compromised, with a potential attempted kidnapping in the works. Her technology is just too useful to leave alone.

• OMG
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Oh dear. That is both highly worrisome and welcomed with open arms (my arms, not Iron Head's; she's likely cursing up a storm). I'm (fearfully) looking forward to it!

• Love
I'm also trying to establish a little gimmicky joke for The Night Watcher, where he's always eating either pie or fried chicken. Just like a little running joke lmao.

• Haha
I'm always here for Night Watcher gimmicks. He's always trying his best, though sometimes I wonder if R Kelly's music is doubling as both his motivator and a curse, especially when the poor man plummeted into the garage lmao! But yeah, I can definitely see him enjoying some pie and chicken on the daily.

• Haha
Ha! Preach. X'DDD

I'm working on a post
I just gotta find time to read through the recent posts to see where everyone is at

• Ah Seen It
I might make a villain too if we need more

• Spicy
I'm always happy for more villains.

Aye, the more doctor evils in the world the better it is

Sorry my first post was so short, I didn't want to make a major thing happen, so I decided to start of small with my guy coming into the hospital.

@Seductress Poor Night Watcher just can't get a break... Poor guy lol! Somebody get him some pie and a bed--stat.

• Love