Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm so sorry. That's literally torture...

He fought a limp bizkit cover band?? Also hun I'm so sorry just listen to their mediocre cover of of behind blue eyes

I'll be replying to our 1x1(x1) soon, I'm getting yelled at by one of my players in another group I have running. Kind of just waiting for him to stop being a dick so my self confidence can go back up.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Cwispy
It's quite the yelling spree, hence why I have popcorn and tea, and wearing my cringe face.

Ew gross. Rude players are the worst. Time to kill him off.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cwispy
He was actually yelling at me because he says that his character can kill one of my main characters in a heartbeat, even though we still don't know anything about my character. He's only only had two brief scenes.

Ugh. He sounds like a dick and a half. Any chance you can just boot him?

You know me, I don't boot people. I abuse my GM powers and punish them in game.

....aight your evil genius plan I approve

...damn that's brutal
I like it

Zero, if only you knew the half of how I get revenge on my players in game. It could be happening to you, but you'd never know it until it hit ya.

• OMG
Reactions: Zerofighter
....now that's a scary thought
Now I have a bigger reason to be scared lol

Yeah--I can reassure everyone that Seductress doesn't plan on pulling any punches. Which I both love and dread deeply. We're all screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: Zerofighter
For the past hour and a half all I've listened to is Break Stuff and Nookie, both in sequence one after each other. So I am very irritated right now I need to take my irritation out on my players.

Wait; wait, let's talk about this Seductress. Just slowly step back from the beans

Somewhere, there's an unhinged professional thief about to smash a funeral home window, because if my day keeps going this way I just might BREAK YOUR FUCKIN' FACE TONIGHT

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK

JUST Give me...*breaks out into uncontrollable tears*

I just want it to stop. Limp Bizkit died for a reason.