Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Honestly, crazy informant who hides in a box, yeah man, I think he and I could have some great convos.

• Haha
Reactions: Seductress
In mother russia you don't hide in box, box hides in you

Special delivery for @Sail

I was wondering if someone can give me a refresher of how battles work in the rp again?

Name Liz Larson
SunSpot
Age 19
1576204156627.png
5"5
110 lbs
Powers:Superhuman stats, flight, Energy Manipulation(can coat her body in a layer of solar energy, adding a extra punch to her attacks) she calls it her Energy Coat
Weakness:she isn't much of a fighter, relying mainly on brute force and her Energy Coat.
She only has so much solar reserves, which can be depleted within two hours, significant damage can cause her to lose more. Finally, she is gullible
Bio:Liz grew up under privileged, her parents working 2-3 jobs, she was bullied but always kept a bright smile. Liz found a major escapism, that being comic books. She loved superheroes. Marvel, DC the works. She dreamed of becoming a hero. One day while walking home, Liz saw a car charging towards her and her friend. Pushing her friend away, Liz took the hit. However she was knocked back into a wall. There was barely a scratch on her. Around her was a layer of energy. It was then she decided to become the hero known as SunSpot!

• Spicy
Hiiiii. Still open for newcomers? :?

Of course! My only rules for newcommers is to either read through the current posts, or if that's too tedious and long to do, I will write up a detailed, up to date summary of what's happened, and what we're established plot wise. We might be over 60 posts in, but we only just got through the series' opening scene, haha.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Will give it a good read when I've got time. But, question! Care to explain the Single Player/Multiplayer choices? A little confused on what that means! :O

Multiplayer refers to the group thread, whereas single player is just one on one with another player. I can send you one of the three single player links as an example.

Basically, it's a way to better develop your heroes and villains, and a way to work one on one with any character or writer. There's currently two single player threads that are going right now that take place one week after where we currently are in the main thread. Basically skipping over the fluff of establishing characters and relationships lmao. I know it probably sounds really confusing, I feel like there's probably someone on here could probably describe it a bit better.

Basically single player threads are where our benevolent leader throws not one or two but ALL the dang robots at us at once :):):)

• Sympathy & Compassion
Okay, you can blame Kate for convincing you to join this without warning you about how much I like to stress my players out.

Or put our characters in a difficult moral dilemma

Okay you know what that's fair but it wasn't like I cocked the gun and was like "join fair peasant." Hides evidence

You used a cattle prod, you monster...

Chucks out cattle prod and fire poker the point is.

...you should see what I did with a bathtub one time