Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
EITHER WAY, I'm hard on all of my players.

Jem is about to get his day fucked up, Zo and Jessica (the two newest player characters) are about to fucking die because of robots (who are cool), Nellie is about to go against three rank eight villains 37 sub levels underground, Blair has to cook a frittata, and Transfer just got a brick thrown at him. Nobody has an easy life in this group.

If everyone else started posting again they would have to deal with a high difficult level too.

• Spicy
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Lol

Nellie's gonna die.

*Starts getting ready to use my other characters.*

Lolol don't bring Gus into this, Kate.

Listen, Blair is actually having a blast with that and I'm assuming Jems head is going through a blast:

....Mobs this is why I have my back up multiple character sheet, it's fine

Nellie may die, but her mutant gene has been cloned enough times to be recreated and have a new Nellie made.

The iron nerd is gonna die. No doubt about that or spoilers to see here.

• OMG
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Mhm, sure. That's why. You have an addiction, the first step is admitting it.

...not so much Gus but the guy who was actually in the tub Elle XD. Listen I'm still proud of that storyline

I like that you included the frittata as one of the challenges...

Damn it. I made bets on iron nerd kicking all of our asses

...mobs I don't have an addiction sweats

I've made many frittatas in my time, and they are a true pain in the ass. Especially if you're an Egghead like Blai-like Egghead.

Who knew Blair was in the worst situation of all of us......

Plus Kevin really liked frittata, and now that Jem is distracted, there's no telling what'll happen.

...you know what this is why Blair gets along so well with Egghead now that I think of it.

.....distract the gorilla and let the man have his frittatas. Alright time to get creative

I'm really proud of Egghead's freak out because of the frittata thieving Kevin.

It's always Kevin.

Kevin had no right to be a thief

XD what in the world did I miss?

Kevin lived his life as a refugee until Boris freed him, he deserves a frittata.

Guys it's the two year anniversary of the time my boyfriend fought a Limp Bizkit cover band and now he won't stop forcing me to listen to Limp Bizkit.

• Haha
Reactions: Zerofighter