Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
.....holy shit that was dark...
I don't know if I'm scarred, terrified or excited for what's to come
But I'm thinking I'm going to mainly focus on SunSpot and Marcus
Mainly because I have a lot of planned for them

*Kicks over everything and flips tables*

MOBS IS IT TIME, CAN I FLIP ALL THE TABLES IN THE CAFETERIA

I GIVE YOU FULL PERMISSION TO ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH THE CAFETERIA GO MY CHILD GO!

KIYAAHHHHHHHHHH

They are representations of your safety and sanity being murdered, because now that we're done the main opening and reaching the meat and potatoes of the plot, these characters are going through hell.

WHat the fuck Mobs, you're not the one who has to clean up. *grabs mop*

Listen--I gotta express my rage and displeasure somehow. You might as well drop the mop, cuz OOC is about to devolve into a bloody mess of rage and hormonal tears and screeching, all wrapped up by a pretty bow of chaos theory turpentine.

Why in fuck did we choose to put the beans in here then? I knew I should have made some asshats.
...also I'll clean up when I'm done

Also your fault for dropping this on two ladies who are both super hormonal and ragey at the moment. Allll on you gm <3

.......................nice nightmare post of an incident that obviously never happened cause I refuse to accept that emotional bullhonky, thanks.

Killing a man's family on Christmas might be overkill, but I'm not a bad person, I swear.

*eats popcorn watching the insanity unfold*
I know I joined this rp for a good reason!

.........Killing a man's family on Christmas is legit a wicked dick move. But hey, at least it isn't technically Christ's birthday but uh.
Well. Still. You know. Stings like a mother fudger

Karma just bit me in the ass because I burned my omelette and now my landlords aren't happy with me

That's funny
Because I just made the perfect Egg in a basket like a few hours ago.

Anyways.....how's everyone doing tonight

My bad lol I had no clue how to respond to that

Hey Zero, I've been thinking about it, and I have a few things I want to say.

I love how gungho and enthusiastic you are about Marcus, and your plot and all. I just wanted to say that if we are going to run your plot, I need you to make sure that you have it planned out to a tee. You need to know his motivations, what he's trying to achieve, and what he is willing to do in order to get that done. The biggest problem with entry level weapons trading jobs is that Anarchy normally targets shindigs like that, breaks some skulls and keeps the money while giving the weapons to The Night Watcher. So if you don't want Anarchy botching your plans every time, I would suggest finding a new way to go about it. This entire roleplay is built on adapting based on character based actions.

Another thing is that you've been hyping up how menacing and evil Marcus is. I can't speak for everyone else, but I just don't feel scared of him. He just seems like your run of the mill Kingpin character, who's usually designed for the solitary hero, and not for a group. We have an overarching plot that's slowly coming into play and developing, because it has a lot of moving pieces. I want to focus on taking down Marcus, but this plot is something that The Night Watcher has been speculating, and preparing to take on for a long time now. If Marcus doesn't up his game, The Night Watcher won't take him seriously enough to want to devote his time into taking him on. I know for a fact that Iron Head is motivated by revenge against that punk at North Star Labs, and Marcus doesn't have anything to do with North Star, so she wouldn't want to pursue (to my knowledge). Jem and Blair are currently wrapped up in a villain that's involved in the over arcing plot that's being developed -a plot that includes North Star Labs as well- and Zo and Jessica are pinned to the plot because they know (almost) everything about the plan. So most of our roster is currently focused on something else.

Like I said, I love how you want to get involved, but if you want to mix our plots together -which you can, this is a real time, living universe, so multiple crimes and plans are happening at once- I need you to think things over. It has to be logical, if Marcus is a criminal mastermind and does have a big, evil plan to set in motion, he needs to step his game up because of the heroes. North Star Labs literally has a mole in the government who's working one on one with the super team, and used their DNA to engineer genetic monsters, using copies of Iron Head's mutated DNA, that are specifically designed to kill the superheroes. So Marcus needs to have to think about what he will do if he catches the attention of the heroes. That brings me to the next point, he has to commit crimes, like terrorist attacks on hospitals and political assassinations, that will catch the attention of the heroes so that we have a reason to stop what we're doing and get the team involved. You know what I mean, jelly bean?