Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Yay!...my radioactive spider getting shot in the alley is a go!

I'm gonna turn of my "it's after 11PM" smartaleckery now and post my CS LOL

Xiomara 'Zo' Reyes

Eidolon

Intangiblity | Phasing​

Multiplayer | Single Players

Age | Twenty-Two

105lbs | 5'0"

Bio | From childhood, Xiomara shown brighter than most - a beacon in an otherwise dull and colorless community. Raised in the Bronx by her grandmother, a stern and abrasive woman, Zo's spirit was evidence that a difficult upbringing in unfavorable conditions was, by no means, a defining restriction on the person she would become. By fifteen, Zo, an accomplished musician and vocalist, had defied all expectations and rising from the slums, made a name for herself, starting out with a popular social media channel before developing a raging following. By eighteen, her fanbase had quadrupled and she was facing televised interviews, movie deals and the prospect of a world tour.

But over time, despite her public image, Zo began to experience a sense of longing to do more than even her iconic stature could afford. Delving into the darker areas of stardom, her philanthropic ventures grew increasingly more dangerous and volatile, toeing the line between charitable and damn near suicidal. Still, her thirst for these harrowing escapades could not be sated... In time, Zo began to ignore the warnings of her publicists and even those of her security team, channeling her time and energy into riskier territory.

It was in the midst of one of these 'projects' that Zo encountered a man named Ebeneezer Zakarias - a warlord from Uganda, hell bent on paving a path of devastation and torment in his wake. In the night, Zo and her team were kidnapped, presumably for ransom. No demands were given, however, and after a lengthy period in a windowless room, Zo discovered Zakarias's true motivations. He possessed a powerful designer toxin referred to simply as Metanoia... and a public figure like Zo was entirely what he needed for a test subject. After injecting the toxin into her blood stream, Zo was released, left to find her way through the Nile River Basin alone, near the point of starvation and suffering indescribable agonizing pain.

Eventually, Zo was found and taken to a clinic, where after some time being nursed back to health, she was returned to the United States, marginally traumatized, but ultimately unscathed.

Or so she thought.

The first manifestations of the toxin's symptoms began roughly a week after Zo returned home when she woke suddenly one night to find she had somehow phased through her bedroom floor into the room below her own. Later that next evening she experienced more of the same when a wine glass ghosted through her fingers, and the next morning, she found herself momentarily unable to touch the buttons on her cell phone. Metanoia, as it turned out, had awoken something deeply latent in Zo's genetic makeup... something better left sleeping.

The revelation shattered Zo, leaving the young artist in a state of utter shock. Overnight, the public sensation vanished from the limelight, fading into self imposed obscurity, and for quite a while, she remained that way...

Until that old familiar itch... that need to do something... to be something returned. This time, with no more public image to protect, Zo chose to turn her attention from philanthropy to something slightly less publicly appealing and from the ashes of her celebrity career, the vigilante Eidolon was born...
0d637550cefde3a596edca50db5a6b14.jpg

Strengths

| Compassionate
| Sincere
| Courageous
| Original
Weaknesses

| Experimental
| Blunt
| Impulsive
| Damaged

Last edited:
Is fine, the past few weeks have been hectic for you! Looking forward to it!

If it weren't for the fact that I'm trying to take a break from my over the top comedy, I would have had Night Watcher whine about David getting shotgun instead of Conner, right before he realized he's the one driving.

• Haha
Reactions: Mobley Eats
  • Haha
Reactions: Seductress
Don't fuck with Earnest, he will fuck you up with explicit detail.

Duly noted. I shall never, ever, fuck with Earnest. Well, if I can help it.

Reactions: Elle Joyner
I told you that I've got something challenging planned for you, so I wanted to scare you into believing me.

Oi! I always believed you! But I'm still gonna chuck my iron child into the snake pit like a piece of meat--cuz why not?

Nicole hasn't had a chance to properly introduce her heroic flaw yet, so it's time to start unraveling that mystery.

@Seductress What Kate said--what the fuck!

Leave Nicole alone goddammit!

I didn't realize how protective I was of Nicole until I read that post Jesus Christ.

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
Bitch Imma about to dropkick this personal demon mother fudger I got the crowbar and a bar of soap to shove down its throat later.

Also I apologize for the aggression. Love for character + Past midnight shenanigans = Confused, tired, ragey, Kate

• Haha
Shoving this bitch down through her throat to her anus this is not a drill mother fudgers

.......Ahem. My apologies

@KatSea *Ahem* There, there sweety... It'll be alright. So let's put the soap down, okay?

Yes, Nicole is trying to have a bath. But between beings drowned by her demons and Kate trying to feed her soap that's meant to be ejected from the anus, this girl just can't catch a break.

Theoretically the ass soap is to the inner demons, so like, consider it a ment- you know what midnight me should shut her yap.