Holdin' Out For A Hero ~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

AnitaHero

Original poster
INTRO
Hai ~ Not been here very long, but I have a couple 1x1 story ideas I would like to try out. Call me Hero, please. I'll make this introduction brief so we can get to the juicy parts ^^ Here are some bullets points of my rules / expectations / what to expect:

RULES, EXPECTATIONS (AND WHAT TO EXPECT)
  • Please, 1-2 paragraph minimum. I give plenty to work with and I expect the same is all ~
  • Looking mainly for a romance plot that doesn't start out as romance. Makes things more interesting
  • Reply frequency doesn't matter, just keep me updated if there will be long delays and I'll do the same
  • STORY DRIVEN and also character development is nice
  • Don't force the sexy stuff, let it come naturally. Also, sexy stuff is not a given, I only put this here so that my RPs can be open to all sorts of themes. Whatever feels right, ya know?
  • I'm cool with light fetish play (ask me what that means!), but any other heavy petting will *fade to black*
  • There will be blood! (on my end. I love gore hehe) Only if necessary obviously, but I love horror so I always have an added element of the genre somewhere, somehow
  • Also, expect adult language on my end ~
  • I personally am more comfortable playing the more feminine, submissive or uke if you will
  • Though I'm super into MxM pairings, I am open to different genders if that's what my partner prefers (i.e. FxF or MxF)

PAIRINGS
High School Student (popular) x High School Student (Outcast)
Prince x Knight
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Superhero x Supervillain
Teacher x Student

PLOTS

Genre(s): School life, mystery, fantasy, action, horror, ROMANCE

Plot: Our characters attend the same school, but not any ordinary school. In this school the "normal" kids are separated from the "misfits". The normal kids are pure bred human, while the misfits are some sort of chimera breed of human and supernatural being. My character is a part of the popular, normal crowd while yours is considered an outcast/ misfit. One day my character begins to sprout horns out of his head! He is devastated to be split from his crowd and now has to attend class with the weirdos. What brought on this sudden change in his genetics? Will your character be the one to help him adjust? Or is there something more dastardly taking place?

Genre(s): Action, adventure, supernatural, fantasy, ROMANCE

Plot: My character, a young prince, is an only child part of a royal bloodline which bares the secret power of eternal life and youth. His mother, the Queen, became it's barer after her wicked sister was cast away for her misdeeds and misuse of the power. The power became known as "The Fountain of Youth" and it harbored an evil curse. In order to stay young and alive it requires the life force of another human being. As to never reveal this secret the kingdom was kept on lock down at all times, no one allowed in or out without strict permissions. The hatred brewing inside her sister incited an all out war, a plan she undermined for years to come. Our story would start as the kingdom is suddenly under attack. Fearful of losing her only child and the gift their family cherishes she passes the power onto him. Your character, one of the greatest knights and protectors is ordered to take me far away. Our mission to find a cure for the curse. Beware, the young prince has a price on his head because of the news the wicked sister has spread across the land about the family of murderers

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed the formatting and name to make it more appealing, I guess ~ Also adding a few more plots ideas here soon
Also, still looking for the perfect partner. That's all for now ~

I'd be very interested in some parings with you!! ^-^

• Love
Reactions: AnitaHero
The teacher x student or the prince x night though I was wondering if it could possibly be princess x night/ female knight or prince x female knight if that's alright ^-^
@AnitaHero

Last edited:
Last edited:
I do like the Superhero x Villain Plot, or the Fountain of Youth one if you're interested.

Hello there! Just saw your post and I am very interested in most of these plots and pairings! Shoot me a pm and let's start! <3

I am quite interested in the priceXknight pairing if you want to PM me about it.