Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww but that means we get screwed out of pizza. My inner Turtles fan is balking at this, but I suppose it makes sense enough.

It doesn't have to mean that. Akari is the youngest, and probably has the weakest constitution. She'd get sick from diseases and things that wouldn't bother other people. So, even if everyone ate a slice, Akari could still be the only one whose stomach couldn't take it.

:< Poor Akari. I know we're hardened killers but its hard not to feel bad for someone who has food poisoning.

cvvc, where have we gone here? One moment we were driving through New York, now you're at the warehouse. Whaddup?

Ah, the car... Well, I've mused it over with cvvs and Das and this is the car that we thought would be the best to have.

THE TRABANT II:
History of the Trabant II: Basically, Russia has a bunch of near-wars, and people in border countries like the Ukraine have fuck-all for resources cause the Russkies are putting a strain on their economy, so they need the cheapest car possible

DESCRIPTION OF THE Trabant II: The Trabant 2 is light enough to be legally considered a street bike. As such it is commonly used as a car by unlicensed gangbangers and people unable to get a license due to DUIs and other circumstances.
Their cheapness and ease of manufacture make them the perfect car for criminals, because you can just abandon it at no real financial loss.
-It is incapable of operating at temperatures higher than eighty degrees fahrenheit
-You have to crank start it
-It runs on either ethanol or lawnmower fuel
-The frame is hollow and instead of insulation there's just a shit-ton of packing peanuts and sometimes a wasp nest
-There was no point in giving it airbags because the dashboard just disintegrates into this pulpy plastic mush if it is hit with another car so you can't mount anything on it
-They all come with really ugly acid-green mudflaps that can't be removed
-It actually drives faster in reverse
-The Trabant II was built to be biodegradable. The problem is that some parts of it are TOO biodegradable- namely the windows, which are these gross yellowish plexi. They have a weird tendency to rot into this translucent sludge if kept in a too-damp environment.

Basically it is a cheap car that everyone and anyone can get a hold of, and since it is legally a street bike, it makes it easier for us kids to have it. Basically it is just a wonderful get-away car for any situations for the ease of getting it, and it's cost effectiveness.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
If it isn't worth salvaging from incriminating evidence, just dump it on the waterfront. It'll literally melt away! Good luck pulling anything to incriminate someone off of that

You kids really thought about this a lot didn't you?

DasLieb is going to be missing until further notice, her internet has been cut off mysteriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the noble Giganotosaurus roams the ruins of Argentina... during the Late Cretaceous Period. Hello.

As long as the noble Giganotosaurus roams the ruins of Argentina... during the Late Cretaceous Period. Hello.

I'll wave the rules and not delete anything yet, but where have you all been?

no ones been posting anything, I assumed this was dead

no ones been posting anything, I assumed this was dead

Well then keep posting yourself. If you got the impression, then so did a lot of people. POST DAMMIT! POOOOOOOOOOOST! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I posted something pretty lame hoping others would flock back.

Status
Not open for further replies.