Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
despicable huh? sounds ominous xD

Well, first it's gonna be an estrogen fest. Second, there's going to be very awkward living situations. There will likely be circumstances where children end up seeing something they wish they hadn't. Third... COOTIES!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Is the IC up yet?

Is the IC up yet?

Actually, almost. I was getting around to the end when I decided to reference my CS, and saw an alert. Came here, and now what was present is past. Oh, and the days of future past are the present, and the days of past future are the present too! Random factoid.

Dude, quit stalling and let your players play. Otherwise they're gonna lose interest.

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty sure all the slots here are nice and filled up, but I thought I'd throw down a character sheet just for future reference in case a slot opens up somewhere! Apart from that, I look forward to reading along with this RP and seeing how the story pans out~

Name:
Quinton "Quinn"

Appearance:
Yata%27s_Bat.png

Personality:
When observed closely, one could say that Quinn is an odd case of a coin with two sides. On one hand, he comes off as one might expect someone his age to; loud, a little raucous, but overall just a kid out looking to enjoy his youth. He can be a bit combative and rude with the people around him, but when it comes down to brass tacks, he can be counted on to help in a pinch and despite his uncouth nature, tends to work well with others. On the other hand, just below his jaunty surface lies a raging storm of repressed anger and violence just waiting to be unleashed on the targets he's assigned and its a release he relishes with an almost sadistic delight. If one were to meet Quinn both before and during a mission, they would be hard pressed to believe that they were the same person...that is before their skull was bashed in.

Pseudonym: Avalanche

Specialty:
Violence, Brute Force, and Solid Intimidation

Signature:
Violently broken bodies; bones, teeth, skulls, anything to provide a clear show that the victim was methodically and brutally beaten to within an inch of their life...and then beaten far past it.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Well, I'm pretty sure all the slots here are nice and filled up, but I thought I'd throw down a character sheet just for future reference in case a slot opens up somewhere! Apart from that, I look forward to reading along with this RP and seeing how the story pans out~
Name: Quinton "Quinn"

Appearance:
Yata%27s_Bat.png

Personality:
When observed closely, one could say that Quinn is an odd case of a coin with two sides. On one hand, he comes off as one might expect someone his age to; loud, a little raucous, but overall just a kid out looking to enjoy his youth. He can be a bit combative and rude with the people around him, but when it comes down to brass tacks, he can be counted on to help in a pinch and despite his uncouth nature, tends to work well with others. On the other hand, just below his jaunty surface lies a raging storm of repressed anger and violence just waiting to be unleashed on the targets he's assigned and its a release he relishes with an almost sadistic delight. If one were to meet Quinn both before and during a mission, they would be hard pressed to believe that they were the same person...that is before their skull was bashed in.

Pseudonym: Avalanche

Specialty:
Violence, Brute Force, and Solid Intimidation
Signature: Violently broken bodies; bones, teeth, skulls, anything to provide a clear show that the victim was methodically and brutally beaten to within an inch of their life...and then beaten far past it.

You know what? You have the support of other people. Go ahead.

I'm aware that you guys are already full, but if someone fails to show up, I'll be more than happy to take the spot.

Name: Tyler

Appearance:
Kill-la-Kill-Episode-6-02.jpg

Personality: Tyler is a fantasy that he made himself out to become and became. Basically, he's the pygmalion effect put to use. He is everything he wants to be, doing what he wants to do. He is smart, capable, and free in every way possible. Mischief, mayhem, and soap are all words that can be associated with this Tyler. He is upset with the world and constantly seeks change.

Pseudonym: Soap Box

Specialty: Nunchucks

Signature: A bar of soap

Missed alerts for this but I will be posting right now

Name:Marty

Appearance:
1337227555908.png

Personality: Marty is unexpected with society, he lived alone for most of his life. Marty is also incredibly loyal. If you earn his trust he will go to the ends of the earth.

Pseudonym:Bad Luck

Specialty: Marty specializes in archery.

Signature: a small bead.

Name:Marty
Appearance:
1337227555908.png

Personality: Marty is unexpected with society, he lived alone for most of his life. Marty is also incredibly loyal. If you earn his trust he will go to the ends of the earth.
Pseudonym:Bad Luck
Specialty: Marty specializes in archery.
Signature: a small bead.

I'm aware that you guys are already full, but if someone fails to show up, I'll be more than happy to take the spot.

Name: Tyler

Appearance:
Kill-la-Kill-Episode-6-02.jpg

Personality: Tyler is a fantasy that he made himself out to become and became. Basically, he's the pygmalion effect put to use. He is everything he wants to be, doing what he wants to do. He is smart, capable, and free in every way possible. Mischief, mayhem, and soap are all words that can be associated with this Tyler. He is upset with the world and constantly seeks change.

Pseudonym: Soap Box

Specialty: Nunchucks

Signature: A bar of soap

He says he's full up, and besides, if my guy didn't get in there's no way in hell your guys will.

Dude, at least they made original characters. You didn't even try in yours.

I thought this was closed though anyway :/
Statistically speaking, at least a few of the current players are going to drop out at random. It's not a bad idea to take on a few extra, or to keep applications open.

Statistically speaking, at least a few of the current players are going to drop out at random. It's not a bad idea to take on a few extra, or to keep applications open.

Wise idea. Someone (I guess I'll appoint a co-GM to keep track of this stuff) keep a list of post-application phase applicants. Anyone up for it?

I'm up for it. It's always good to have someone helping out with the stuff, and I'll gladly keep the list.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.