Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS CHRIST! HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE I HAD OVERNIGHT?! OKAY. OKAY. Ahem. These last two (Akari and Miles) are accepted. BUT AFTER THEM (aside from the reserved spot made for DasLieb, who is still working on her CS), NO MORE!!!! I think we'll have a nice solid 8 characters. DID YOU HEAR THAT?! NO MOAR!!!!! I expect great work from all of you. The IC will be up after DasLieb gets the approved CS on here. Finally, I will ask this question to all of you approved:

ComradeSenpai
Nadrojo
Dinorocket
Luna Gillian
EMajyyks
Fritz

Do you all acknowledge the rules, and that if you don't follow them and the protocols associated with them you will be banjected? (Especially you Nadrojo. If I remember properly, up until the end you were sporadic on Overkill: First Strike)

I understand them, to be honest I have been looking for active RPs to be in with someone for awhile now. Seeing this makes me very excited to see how this goes. As for writing well I think I can manage that, I don't like trying to translate what someone else is saying in an RP so I always try my best to make my posts eligible. I do, however, want to ask if there is a posting minimum (not as in how many posts a day but as in the content of each post)? Some people want at least a paragraph, others like two or three a post, just want to make sure.

Of course we agree to the rules.

That's like, social contract or something.

Yeah, it is like the social contract. Agreed.

I understand them, to be honest I have been looking for active RPs to be in with someone for awhile now. Seeing this makes me very excited to see how this goes. As for writing well I think I can manage that, I don't like trying to translate what someone else is saying in an RP so I always try my best to make my posts eligible. I do, however, want to ask if there is a posting minimum (not as in how many posts a day but as in the content of each post)? Some people want at least a paragraph, others like two or three a post, just want to make sure.

I think I said that a minimum was one paragraph per post. More if you like, try not to write a whole novel.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Actually I just want to ask for curiosity's sake, the Relationship rule.
Are you just saying we can't say we're in a relationship with another character without the player's permission, or are we not even allowed to hit on them without permission?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I just want to ask for curiosity's sake, the Relationship rule.
Are you just saying we can't say we're in a relationship with another character without the player's permission, or are we not even allowed to hit on them without permission?

I suppose you could try to flirt, signal that you're interested. But you need the person who is playing the character's permission if you want to enter into a relationship. If you both want, you can enter into one between each other at the very beginning. The rule does not apply to non-player characters.

So when's this gonna start?

I suppose you could try to flirt, signal that you're interested. But you need the person who is playing the character's permission if you want to enter into a relationship. If you both want, you can enter into one between each other at the very beginning. The rule does not apply to non-player characters.
That's all I wanted to know.
I got'em those rules der.

I agree to the rules and terms of conditions and everything.

Alright. Still waiting for the next reply from DasLieb, 'cause I think that their first specialty overlapped. But it looks like theirs will be our tech wiz. Any last minute backgrounds you guys want to brainstorm before we begin?

Alright. Still waiting for the next reply from DasLieb, 'cause I think that their first specialty overlapped. But it looks like theirs will be our tech wiz. Any last minute backgrounds you guys want to brainstorm before we begin?
They should be on later tonight, maybe sometime between 10-11 EST, usually when they get home from work.

They should be on later tonight, maybe sometime between 10-11 EST, usually when they get home from work.

Jeez. What do they do and how did they reply earlier?

Jeez. What do they do and how did they reply earlier?
There is a patch of wifi that sometimes works in the corner of the breakroom.

And I 'm a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules, I ain't got time to make social contracts.

I mean, uh, yesss. I agree to 'em

Name: Allison

Appearance:
53rzif.jpg

Personality: Allison is a bit withdrawn, from the line of work and her chosen specialty as a machinist she tends to be a more observant individual than a commentator. This tends to change while on a mission where her toys are in use, she if often overly critical of her creations and takes their failures or victorys just as excessively. Sometimes a little too rambunctious for her line of work.
Pseudonym: Arachne
Specialty: Remote controlled drones or gadgets created for specific purposes/scenarios are where Allison's real talents lie.

Signature: Unusual one-time use devices to kill a target when Allison is well out of the area.

I noticed that there are a lot of female characters, I can make mine into a male if I need to, or are genders not that important for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.