Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah cool! Thanks for letting me Co-GM. Yeah, I'll keep the list, anything else you may want me to do at the moment? Just ask me if you need me to help do anything else.

Ah cool! Thanks for letting me Co-GM. Yeah, I'll keep the list, anything else you may want me to do at the moment? Just ask me if you need me to help do anything else.

Stay involved. That's all. :)

Awww yeah, I totally recognize you! It only fits...your character is Leonardo...you have a Katana...natural leader material. :3c

Name:Marty

Appearance:
1337227555908.png

Personality: Marty is unexpected with society, he lived alone for most of his life. Marty is also incredibly loyal. If you earn his trust he will go to the ends of the earth.

Pseudonym:Bad Luck

Specialty: Marty specializes in archery.

Signature: a small bead.

Whoa, whoa, whoa hermano. Remember, you're on the hold list, not the accepted list. We're full up. If somebody dies or doesn't show, you fill the gap. Or is it too late to kick him? Rest of the peeps and my Co-GM, course of action?

Yeah I agree with Fritz on this. As long as he keeps posting and what not he should be fine. I mean active players are a good thing.

Oh hey GM! I've got an idea, which I want to run by you. If you were to open up a Group Page for Hitkids, I could run "side stuff" for ya. ((OF course it wouldn't be main story, but it'd focus on the events such as Pizza Run and other side plots, so you don't have to potentially worry about it clogging up the main page.)) Of course you don't have to, but I think it'd be a neat and useful things to have.

I just felt like I should run this idea by you to see what you think of it, as after all you are the GM, but I think that it'd be a useful thing to add, and it'd help organize some stuff.

Oh hey GM! I've got an idea, which I want to run by you. If you were to open up a Group Page for Hitkids, I could run "side stuff" for ya. ((OF course it wouldn't be main story, but it'd focus on the events such as Pizza Run and other side plots, so you don't have to potentially worry about it clogging up the main page.)) Of course you don't have to, but I think it'd be a neat and useful things to have.

I just felt like I should run this idea by you to see what you think of it, as after all you are the GM, but I think that it'd be a useful thing to add, and it'd help organize some stuff.

Well, so far the pizza run is part of the main story, as we only have the one vehicle aside from our stranded car. However, I will consider this. Simply tell me: What is a group page?

I'm aware that you guys are already full, but if someone fails to show up, I'll be more than happy to take the spot.

Name: Tyler

Appearance:
Kill-la-Kill-Episode-6-02.jpg

Personality: Tyler is a fantasy that he made himself out to become and became. Basically, he's the pygmalion effect put to use. He is everything he wants to be, doing what he wants to do. He is smart, capable, and free in every way possible. Mischief, mayhem, and soap are all words that can be associated with this Tyler. He is upset with the world and constantly seeks change.

Pseudonym: Soap Box

Specialty: Nunchucks

Signature: A bar of soap

MAH GERDDDDD!!!! WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE NOT WAITING FOR ACCEPTANCE?! JESUS! Fine. Continue posting.

Sorry about that, I just got a bit antsy

On second thought, Dinorocket. Your opinion on this as Co-GM. Shall we have this guy banjected for not waiting, or let him stay on?

It's a page a GM can make for an Roleplay, basically you can join it and make threads (IE, I'd use it for side runs and such.), it's fairly easy to make. I just assume it'd be useful in keeping things "less cluttered" so to speak. Near the top of the Iwaku there's a section titled group and you can make it from there. As for Tyler, the more the merrier. Sure he may have gotten a bit angsty, but he seems cool, and active! I say let him stay.

I got exams and stuff this weekend, and afterwards I'm gonna celebrate by visiting IRL friends and playing board games and maybe drawing a lot.

So, point is I'm gonna be offline from about Friday through probably all of next week.

I'll pop in if I can, but I wanted to let you guys know I'll be absent. If you need Akari for something, I'll leave her in the hands of Dinorocket. I like his avatar; he seems trustworthy.

I got exams and stuff this weekend, and afterwards I'm gonna celebrate by visiting IRL friends and playing board games and maybe drawing a lot.

So, point is I'm gonna be offline from about Friday through probably all of next week.

I'll pop in if I can, but I wanted to let you guys know I'll be absent. If you need Akari for something, I'll leave her in the hands of Dinorocket. I like his avatar; he seems trustworthy.

Alright. We'll put you in a coma or something.

Or Pizza Coma, that's a thing, right?
Basically this. Food poisoning fits the situation and should leave Akari out of commission just the right amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.