Hisakawa: NEXT (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Acadia, yellow, solid"]

[ October 1st, Midday / Hisakawa Prison Ferry, Mess Hall ]

Bollocks, looks like the rumors about Hisakawa were true. Acadia sat in the mess hall surrounded by cons that were much lesser than she was. She picked at her food which consisted of a cheaply grilled steak, a half assed boiled egg that Gordon Ramsay would obviously kill the chef for, and also a chocolate pudding that looked like it'd sat in the fridge for two weeks. This stuff was no where close to being remotely appetizing and Acadia questioned if it would be wise to allow it into her stomach.

She got a knife, a plastic one, and butchered the steak like it was a squirrel. Easy work, if only had the knife not given away and bent into an unusable form only seconds later. Acadia examined the crippled object and tilted her head from side to side a few times.

"Bloody hell" She swore shoving the misshapen knife into her pockets.

"You gonna eat that?" An inmate asked her from across the table, referring to her steak.

"Yes." Acadia replied. "But no if I'm going to have to eat like an animal."

Before the questioner could utter another word, Acadia had de-tray'd her styrofoam plate and slid it over to him.

"A word of advice lad, might want to keep your mouth in check after we land on the island to serve out our sentences. Never no when the kitchen decides to become half-witted chefs and contaminate our food."

There was absolutely no way that she was going to shove preservative concentrated food down her throat. She would rather starve than have chemical absorbed into her bloodstream. But there was one problem, Acadia was hungry right now, really hungry. She thinks of a segment from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner which goes:

"Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink."

"Food....Food... every where. But no gram to eat and I have an underfed stomach that complaining." She thought before smartening up. "Time to improvise."

She used her fork to split the egg in two and then employed to spoon to remove the yolk. It was to most decontaminating that she can do at the moment. When people genetically modify eggs or chickens in general, they plant the modification right into the sperm's nucleus. Overtime that nucleus becomes the yellow yolk in the egg meaning that was where all the genetically modified data was stored. By removing that, you've at-least removed twenty percent of the total amount of genetically modified data that you would have consumed if the egg was eaten whole. Next she opened her pudding package and spooned some of it's contents into the egg in place of the yolk. She repeated the same process with the latter half of the egg and then ate half of her salad.

Having appeased her demanding stomach for the time being, she stood up and took her tray to deposit it into the return mechanism. With that finished, Acadia proceeded to exit the mess-hall but not before she caught sight of the fight that erupted as soon as she walked past. She wasn't one who could stand inside fights but the entire ordeal prevented her quick escape from the situation. She took a few back steps and observed the situation from afar.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Aster, #99CCFF, solid]
Aki_Ico.jpg

Aster couldn't help but smile yet, also frown when he heard the all too familiar nickname Asser so his expression looked more like a strange grimace of sorts. With so much changing around him at least some things remained the same. 'It might just be me, but I think I'd take a placebo over pills and meds any day. All they do is wreck your immune system where you could be using the opportunity to strengthen it.' He said. Hopefully he didn't take his statement as a declaration of war like many bullies would, but he doubted he'd change his mind about medication. Oh well, it wasn't like he was here to preach his values to convicts when he was one himself. His weren't anything fantastic in the first place.

He noticed Banri and Fuka were glancing off behind him and turned to see the fight had somewhat diffused. At least someone helped that person but the amount of Humans that rushed to thier aid was a bit much. Perhaps they planned to get something for thier 'kindness'. A girl was now standing on the outskirts of the scuffle but she didn't seem to be doing much else. He wondered what she was up to. 'Do you think thier going to be done fighting or are they just getting ready to round two? Cotton candy does sound pretty tasty right about now though, not as in a fight but as in actual lovely cotton candy.' He asked no one is particular before shaking his head dismissively.

'In any case,' Aster continued, 'It's nice to meet both of you! Maybe if we form some crime fighting team no will want to mess with us! Minus the crime fighting part, so I guess we're just a team... we could be called the Eggheads! Wait no then we'd just be asking to get picked on. Ugh, coming up with cool names is hard!'

He shook Banri's eggy hand seemingly not realizing how dirty it was until he felt a sqelch. The white haired boy took one look at his hand before wiping the eggy mess on his pant leg. Darn it now his clothes were all dirty. He was beginning to see why everyone always chewed him out for doing that, but he couldn't help it was a borderline life hack! At least in his opinion.

'Oh me and Toru?' Aster asked before answering Banri's question, 'I guess we're pretty contrasting considering he knows a bunch of smart stuff and I just provide the comedy relief. If that's the case then I should really flap my pie hole more to get in more jokes. I guess I'm not really the funny guy!'

He was about to start laughing at his own 'joke' before he realized that it wasn't really a joke and it wasn't funny in the slightest. Instead he settled to coughing to mask his outburst but found himself almost choking instead.

'Sorry about that! I don't think lunch went down as easy as I thought,' Aster joked.

@Luma @Rithas @ERode
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Toru, #addba7 , solid]

Toru_Ico.jpg

Toru paused a moment at Banri's excuse. "Cut down two trees you might as well cut down the forest then?" Something about that seemed to amuse Toru. "The method has work numerous times on me." He let out a shrug, "Perhaps that is part of your point. Who is to say that either of us is wrong?"

His eyes snapped to Fuka. "That's a nice name. Though I am suprised to have a doctor amongst us..." His eyes followed Fuka's fingers, towards the clash going on. "Betting on others is somewhat morally questionable. But, surely it's just a numbers game, really." It really wasn't.

Aster did seem pretty sold on Toru's method. At least someone wasn't naturally negative. Banri words only seemed to continue his negativity. Nevertheless, the two pairs introducing themselves to eachother was a good start. Toru did seem slightly troubled by something however.

"It's Aste-, wait." His eyes widened in realization. "Of course, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so quick to assume that no one has any problems with their speech. My apologies." Toru proceeded to make a small bow, "I hope I haven't offended you."

Toru recycled the previous sentence, "Loopy is another's clarity, is it not?" Hedgehog juice, Toru wondered...

"Eggheads? That sounds like a quiz team-"

Squelch.

"Er, Aster you shouldn't - Oh, you've done it. Well. That is unfortunate." He looked down at his feet for a moment. Mumbling something under his breath. He turned his head to Aster. "I would offer tissues but I lack any, sorry about that."

He noted that the three people he was talking with were now in some way covered with egg. He hoped that this was not a continuing trend. He was all for natural body treatments, but he mused that nothing coming from this ship was natural.

Patting Aster softly on the back as his newly found companion found himself suddenly at death's door. "This is why you eat at the correct pace. Of course, this can be forgiven with what they have given us. I was suprised it was edible." Lack of green was a serious problem in people's lives.

He had been on the side watching the other unfolding scene. "More allies? Sounds like a medieval battle." he snorted to himself, before turning to his trio of chat-buddies.

"Aster really is being too harsh on himself. I'm certain he has knowledge of many useful things." He gave a small smile. "I'll admit however, my humour tends not strike with others." His look became distance for a second. "'Tis a shame." He scratched his cheek. "Still! How about you two? Aside from your fondness of eggs and unlucky susceptibility to motion sickness, again, press down on the wrist. What great quantities do you two bring?" In a way, it sounded like a question from a employer.

@ERode e @Luma @DurkPut[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: DurkPut
[fieldbox=Fuka, #ff0080, solid]
Fuka_Ico.jpg

A faint purring sound that might-- with generous imagination --have resembled a growl, resonated from Fuka as her eyes followed the tiny diplomat across the room. "Round two... Ding ding! Yes; a round two. I still need to see my cotton candy trio," Fuka vaguely answered Aster.

The next one to grab her attention was Toru, and she responded with another odd answer. "I'm clear as I wanna be. Loop-de-loops are more fun anyway."

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Fuka answered Toru's broken question: "I bring a quantity of one. One Fuka to rule them all, One Fuka to find them. Etcetera."

Her red eyes followed the tiny person out of the room, "I've found my nemesis, and he's a whited haired loli girl. Which is better than something bigger, I suppose. However," Fuka turned to look at Aster, "though a crime-fighting group is a great idea, I will need to test your meddle."

"Observe." Fuka pointed Aster and-- to a lesser extent --the others, towards the closest table, where people continued to scarf down their food. "This place is rotten with the stench of crime. We shall fight it."

Without even a second of pause, Fuka tossed her plate over the top of the table, causing it to clatter and bang into several others, which flung their delicious contents onto people and floor indiscriminately. She made a quick attempt to resume a casual pose and blend in with the other three as angry eyes turned in their direction.

"Row row fight the power~" Fuka wore a friendly grin and held out her fist to offer any of the three a fist bump.

@Rithas
@DurkPut
@ERode
@Ehb[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Forta, purple, solid]
Forta_Ico.jpg

As disgusting as the Bully had made them, Ai wasn't nearly as perturbed or shocked by it anymore. Calmly, Ai cleared their hair of egg bits in a mundane fashion. But truly, they were more worried about the people whom had come to their rescue.

"Well, that's most of it I guess. Thank you, Ryuu." Ai said, shaking the handkerchief off before folding it and offering it back to Ryuu. But they immediately relented. "Or, um. Did you want me to clean it off first?"

"Here. I can clean it off with a glass of water, sort of." Forta said, offering to take it.

Ai looked between the people who were now gathered around them. At this point, it only made sense what they wanted next.

"Thank you al soo much for coming to my rescue. I truly appreciate it."
The shortie bowed to them graciously. "So then, what is my the bill?"

"...What do you mean by a 'bill?'"

Ai grimaced sourly.

"I mean, in this sort of world, people don't do anything without a reason right? So you people wanted to save me in order to get something out of me then, right? So just say it. I don't have anything, though..."

"I didn't... we..."

Forta looked at the faces of the other people. She had only just now seen these people now. But... it was true. Being selfless wasn't something that was normal here or anywhere else for that matter.

What kind of people were they?

Laura_Ico.jpg

Seconds after Laura's preemptive strike and more people joining, things didn't escalate all too much. The person she hit took it rather well and only complained even after another person, one she made a mental note about, helped them right back up.

The white-hair was just about to continue, and reply to the super noisy Daughter of the Risin Sun as suddenly one oppressive aura took care of the entire incident. Did she just... creep up behind her without any presence at all?

A midget, in fact, who seemed to be the true ring-leader behind this group of morons. However, unlike Sudo, this person seemed far more collected and calculated. Which was... a good thing?

A very good thing indeed. If Laura was the moron she appeared to be it would have been easy to escalate the situation even further, alas, the girl kept silent.

As the midget finally removed herself Laura eyed the weapon she casually threw on the table. Was that...? Well, the white-hair was convinced the guards wouldn't step in as long as there were no corpses, but still.

As the situation finally defused and Laura kept listening on she was considering trying to swoop up the weapon. Alas, anyone could do the same with the countless other items and it most likely ended up more trouble than it was worth. She was a thick-headed and dumb hero of justice, after all! Though there was also the concern about the Midget's last sentence: I'll be back with some more allies.

As the group removed themselves from the bullies and they had finally air to talk the first thing Laura did was address the freak from earlier. "'Just what is this in this world' You said? Nonsense! Justice means protecting those that can not stand-up for themselves! Even in the darkest pits of hell my shall light burn brighter than ever! For eternity." Did that sound stupid? Perfect.

Clearing her throat she opened her mouth again to clearly add something more but, ultimately, decided against it.

With that out of the way Laura now eyed the person named Ai. "Your gratitude and a clean conscience about this matter are reward enough for me!" What a cheesy line, eh? Though being a selfless idiot wasn't common at all it was exactly the kind of role the white-hair was playing. So there was no need to be alarmed.

"The name's Laura!"

Right, some of these people had problems pronouncing R or something like that, no? Laula sounded rather... weird. "Lau-ra" putting emphasis on the R bit. After all it was a name she was supposed to wear with pride.

xPIpW.jpg

More people drops into the stareoff. Joining the supposedly 'Justice' side. The white haired girl that made quite an entrance by slamming the metallic plate tray to one of the people on the bully's side. Hearing her mentioning Justice, Rinne made note to get an alliance with that girl.

There was this other girl who seems to talk too much, but the main point was to cease this encounter before it escalates even further which would lead to some unwanted outcomes. Another fox-eyed guy also shared the same warnings.

The bully would lash out his annoyance on the sudden allies of the victim. Though before he goes any further, a person slip themself in and calm the bully down. That certain person is interestingly shorter than the victim. Even they seem to have a grasp of command at the bully.

At this revelation Rinne took note that looks may be deceiving, and the fact that the shorty managed to create a some sort of circle this fast made Rinne realize that surviving this prison school wouldn't be as simple as she thought it would be. She would also need to gather allies. But gathering a like minded and loyal allies would be hard in this place.

Rinne would ease up after the situation is defused, she followed suit when the 'hero' group removes themselves from the bullies.

Hearing Ai thanking the 'heroes' for stepping in. Rinne just nodded and smile. Though hearing about 'the bill', Rinne tilt her head, seemingly a bit puzzled on what she meant about it. Upon learning that it was kind of like, owing a favor or something. Rinne smiled as if she would giggle amusingly at Ai. The white haired girl said what Rinne would probably say. 'A thanks and having a clear conscience would be enough.' It was a really cheesy line, but it's a 'hero' quote. The white haired girl then introduces herself as Laura. The way she put a huge emphasis on the R amused Rinne.

"To be honest, I'm not into getting a reward for this. But since you asked..." Rinne was next to say what she needs. "How about friendship? That's it." She said, not expecting much of a physical reward. But would prefer a reward in form of bonds of friendship.

"I'm Rinne by the way, and I'd like to make friends with all of you." She smiled at the end, seeking friendship with these people who just stood up against the bullies.

4twUFPS.jpg

"Weaboo eh? Kekekeke a Japanese among the Japanese, how observant of you." Eying the new comer, there was no doubt about it, she was the leader, the question was how or even why, studying the girl briefly, Kazuko keeps her thoughts to herself, bowing partly in the old Japanese fashion to a small extent. "I thank you for dealing with your Subordinate. My reasons for being here are as I stated however, I do ask you and yours keep that in mind in the future.. if not.."

Eying the Improvised weapon as the group left, the harsh eyed girl remains passive, eyeing the so called hero of justice eyeing the shank as if to grab it, but then stopping, Kazuko was slightly amused by the others antics, but not ready to call the gaijin out on her display, there was something about this one. Her actions ran counter to her words, but to what ends? Either way it was questionable if the others would pick up on this or not.

The next to speak up had some sort of cheesy line on friendship and the one who ended up getting bullied asking what they owed.

"Kekekeke, I helped with this for the reasons I said. I have no intentions of facing them again unless I must, keep that in mind. Unlike our loud poetic ally here, my notions and ambitions are of another matter."

Looking at the girl who called herself Laura she seemed to have a fundamental error on what letter gave her fellow Japanese trouble. "The name is.. Kazuko.. Either way, you watch yourself, the big man will likely come for you yet again. If you do wish to repay me however, cleaning up my mess will suffice, otherwise it can remain on the floor, I may be bound to the order of our school, but I am not to them."

She says eyeing up the guards.

"I am no hero, keep that in mind.. as I said, you do not know what others are here for.. The kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing, but a good number of us here right now cannot keep an eye on you in the locker rooms nor all the halls.."

Turning to the one named Laura however, she had a few final words for her, though first was to not so subtly correct her on the letter she got wrong; "Well Raorah, do be careful on your boasts, a hero of justice may only draw more attention or harm to themselves. If there was nothing else, I shall take my leave.."

Looking at those around her, the girl didn't much feel like being part of this whole let's be friends discussion, though it may have been a bit much to ask the other to clean the mess she had made, she had no intention of cleaning it. If he wanted to pay a debt to her, this would suffice. Barring she was dragged into a conversation at any rate.

Kuni_Ico.jpg

hxlmder0t

Bill? Kuni hadn't really understood for a little while, but it clicked. They meant that the bill was money for protecting them. Kuni kept forgetting that they were all criminals. It was only natural to distrust people. Kuni probably could have been a murderer for all they knew.

Other people said it better.... but Kuni had to chime in on it too, "no bill here, but I will be asking for that extension of friendship!"

Kuni simply tuned out the ranting of the self-proclaimed Weaboo and started to help clean up the floor somewhat. It was pretty rude of them to leave all this on the floor, after all.

"Oh, right. I everyone didn't hear my introduction earlier, my name is Kuni. It's also very nice to meet you, Ai-chan!"

Kuni moved to throw away what she had picked up off the floor. "Uhm, anyway. We should probably get back to our food, but we could all sit down and keep talking?" Kuni awkwardly said. "Is that ok with everyone? That we all sit together?"

Ai asking about the bill was fresh on her mind. Kuni didn't really want to seem like she was trying to solicit favors or anything. She just didn't really want to eat alone. Which was pathetic, but it was what it was.

"Please? I'm sure we'd all like to sit down and eat before they take it away... even if it's all cold by now..."

Hayato_Ico.jpg

Hayato looked surprised as a girl smashed a plate onto the head of a person.

"Hey hey, please let us just talk things out! No need for wanton violence!"

However, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears. A pink haired girl walked up to the victim and talked to her. Overhearing her words, Hayato mumbled softly as he lightly slapped himself on the forehead.

"Ah, what a failure on my part to even ask the victim how she was. I will take note of this for the future."

Just then, another girl with white hair approached the group and spoke inflammatory words.

"Please, let us cease the hostility. We should be getting along…!"

So much things were happening around Hayato that he seemed to be flustered. Then a glasses-wearing boy, different from the one sitting next to him earlier, came closer to the group and spoke up.

"Yes, let's get along please…!"

Finally, the uproar seemed to have been settled by a short androgynous person.

Before Hayato moved along with the group, he bowed multiple times towards the direction where Sudo and his group were.

"Thank you so much for your tolerance!"

Hayato tilted his head, with an expression on his face that conveyed confusion as Forta motioned to him, implying he was a masochist. Hayato kept his head tilted while the impromptu group he was part of walked away from Sudo's table. Once the group stopped moving, the white haired girl spoke up.

For one short moment that didn't even last a second, Hayato's grin disappeared when Laura finished saying the sentence involving 'justice'. When the white-haired girl finished, it was the blue-haired girl's turn. She asked to be friends with everyone present, to which Hayato nodded and smiled to. The pink haired girl chimed in with another offer of friendship. Then, the other white-haired girl, Kazuko, spoke at length and excused herself. Hayato frowned and spoke.

"Please wait, Kazuk-"

But the pink haired girl spoke, and Hayato cut himself off.

"Kuni-chan, that is a very good point!"

Hayato then looked over to where he last left his plate only to see it missing. He shrugged and smiled as he looked back at Kuni.

"I will be enjoyed to sit with such kind people, but unfortunately it appears my meal has vanished. If you would still have me, I would be honored though! And yes, I would like to be friends with everyone here!"

Hayato held his joyful grin as he looked at each of the other people around him. Then, he bowed a full 90 degrees.

"And I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you! To come to the assistance of Ai-chan moved my heart greatly! I do hope we will continue to have amicable relationships amongst each other! I'm sure if we all cooperate as we did here today, no obstacles will impede our paths as we strive to integrate back into society!"

After he said those words, he stopped bowing and lifted his head back up, the same grin present on his face.

"Ah, how rude of me to not introduce myself at this juncture! Mine is Hayato!"

Then, he looked at Kazuko.

"Please Kazuko-chan, don't leave so soon! It would be nice to know you better!"

4twUFPS.jpg

"I did not ask you to-"
It seemed this one had her own opinions and assertiveness, or she was just that dense. Either way she had cleaned up the mess and suggested they all sit together, as if this were some sort of social gathering.. Then again they likely hadn't listened to anything she said.

"I have no interest in the meal at all. And I care little and less for those who make use of false smiles to achieve personal gain, always keep that in mind.."

Suspicious of the motives the other two had if any, with her hawkish glare meeting each in turn, she pauses briefly on each, as if to be searching for something, like the Samurai of old or even like the police who had arrested some of them. Finally exhaling a bit, crossing her arms as she glanced about the mess hall.

"Very well. I have nothing else to do till they release us. But verily I say my reasons for assisting are as stated, I care not to be shot... You should not be so trusting. Remember all felonies are here. And for some of us their may be no redemption. Or will to seek it out.."

While a bit miffed by the invitation, it could prove useful at the very least to kill time, plus there was one other issue..

Takeshi_Ico.jpg

As the situation diffused, Takashi let out a soft sigh of relief. Looking to the victim in question, he appeared thankful, but also rightfully suspicious. Questioning the motives of others, even when they give aid is not something to be insulted of, but rather understanding. Not to mention they were all convicts. Listening to some of the others' justifications, a few claimed morality as their reason. Eyeing these few, the four-eyed student wasn't to believing in regards to them. A hero among villains? Now that would be something.

"A very understandable suspicion... I must admit my reasoning is rather selfish. I simply did not wish to incur the fury of the staff here," He admitted. "Though I will welcome the concept of friendship. I'm not exactly a fighter and numbers don't make for good prey." With a soft chuckle following, it seemed the fox-eyed boy took into account Kazuko's words and stated any motives he had up front, though who was to say what he spoke was the extent?

At the suggestion, Takashi seats himself with the others. "You may all call me Takashi, or a nickname if that is what you prefer... Unfortunately I left my food at my table... I very much doubt it has remained untouched by my neighbors." With a huff and apparent pout, the four-eyed boy plops his chin down onto an uplifted palm. "Though, Ai-san, I will have to agree with Kazuko-san and advise that you remain with company or keep out of sight for a while. Hyenas are typically scavengers unless they know they cannot lose. Like I said, numbers typically prevail."

Ryuu_Ico.jpg

There is no such thing as a free meal. Ai seems to understand that well, and it truly is the case in conducting business. Be it material remuneration, a favor, or simply deepening your connection, there IS something the other party demands by providing their service.
But now?

Do we expect a remuneration when we provide help to those in need? Of course not, because it's the right thing to do. Even though Ryuu has had his time dealing with the worst of the underworld, he does not stray away from the core tenets of humanity.
In fact, dealing with the absolute worst brings the absolute best in you, you know, as to not go insane.
Japan's top assassins for example, are the gold standards for professionalism and code of ethics, and they were absolute horror shows of human beings forged in the fires of the underworld's deepest belly.
"Do the right thing, help a dame in need, help each other as humans, stay professional" as they said.

"I would love to demand payment in form of your smile, that would be the best for me"

is what he would usually say in cases like this, but not this time.
This time, he needs something more reassuring.
Something that enables him to have a clear hold of the situation, of Hisakawa.

Hisakawa is an unknown place, something his information network has not been able to touch. One cannot expect to survive the unknown without any preparation.
It is safe to assume that when a large group of people are to be sent into an unknown frontier, cliques would form naturally and heads will roll eventually, an unpleasant experience to say the least. With these criminals though? The unpleasantness will go through the roof, and that horror is what Ryuu would like to avoid at all cost.

The small midget who commanded the big fatso seemed to be someone of importance, sitting in position of power that is able to stop such a brute powerhouse. Not to mention he was not afraid to get dirty and use weapons. That incident alone proved that people already formed their own cliques. Even a dimwitted granny in her 90s can see that the power structure in the room has begun to change.

What now?

First, friendships would be the best possible solution from this exchange, as many of the people present have suggested, although there seems to be lone wolves such as the Kazuko lady who are confident in their abilities to survive alone.
Connections are powerful after all, it's what made Ryuu to have a pleasant experience in this ferry trip,

"Keep the handkerchief, miss Ai, consider it a token of our newfound friendship"

and indeed, it might be the key to our survival in the near future. As he addressed the people gathering around, Ryuu took a slight bow and nodded,

"My name is Ryuuichi, you can call me Ryuu. As what the others have said, it would be my pleasure to be your friends, one needs reliable allies in the long journey we are about to face"

Second, is information.

"I concur with miss Kuni and mister Hayato here that we might as well eat together now"

As someone who lives and die by information, it is essential for Ryuu to gather as much info as possible about the place,

"I have finished mine though, but it would be a pleasure to sit down and chat with you people, a second round of icebreaker if you'd like"

and of course it would be very beneficial for others to share this information network, to keep an eye out for each other.

"I would love to hear more about you people and about this place if you don't mind, like your experience in this trip, and did you hear anything about the place we are getting sent to? But let us save that for later when everyone already gathered round, so many things to talk about"

But wait, there's more,

"And I believe the lovely hero of justice over here has not introduced herself?"
looking at the first lady who punched the bully, Ryuu smiles earnestly,
"If you would be so kind as to share with us your name, miss.....?"

Forta_Ico.jpg

Ai was a bit conflicted in what to think of the jumble of people around here. All of them had come to help her to some extent, but at the same time there was something particularly disorganized about them. It was sort of like the world had just decided to have all these random people come and help her in her time of need, and was leaving the fallout of gathering these people together up to fate.

It was hard to take in all these new faces and personalities at once.

For Forta, it was relatively simple.
They had all tried to help out this person who was in trouble, sort of. So they had some merit.

Laura and Rinne who wanted to save her for the idea of justice.
The seeming impartialness of Kazuko.
Kuni,
eager for everyone being together.
The Masochist with a kind streak.
Takeshi who was along for a pleasant ride.
And Ryuu, who seemed about as eager to for everyone to befriend one another here.

Ai was simply blown away by everyone's kindness towards her. So much so that it was easy to forget the lingering sentiments of the eggs spat on her face an hair that wiping away couldn't handle.

While she was pretty sure Ryuu probably didn't want the handkerchief back knowing it had been spat on with eggs mixed with Sudo's spit, she went ahead and thought of it as another kind gesture.

"I would love to hear more about you people and about this place if you don't mind, like your experience in this trip, and did you hear anything about the place we are getting sent to? But let us save that for later when everyone already gathered round, so many things to talk about"

"Um well, pretty much all tables are taken at this point."

True enough, with such a big group, at this stage they would have to compel another table to clear out in order to get one for themselves.

"Well, Sitting against a well is fine for me."
Forta said, taking her spot just aside.

"And I believe the lovely hero of justice over here has not introduced herself?"

At first, it made sense to think that he was talking about either Laura or Rinne. But, he made it clear that it wasn't them. Looking up, she realized he was looking right at her

"If you would be so kind as to share with us your name, miss.....?"

"Oh, you were talking about me, then?"
Suddenly put on the spot, Forta found herself unintentionally emberassed. She wavered a little before responding. "Erm, but you said something about being a hero of justice?"

"You came to help me out first! Thank you!"

"No, I just happened to get there first. I mean, everyone here obviously wanted to help much more..."

"Well, even if that was the case, you came to help. It dosen't really matter what order. So, your name?"

Forta paused for a moment. Seeming a little uncertain.

"My name is... Nanashi. Nice to meet you."

"Nanashi... I see..." The immediate expression AI had clearly said it. Ai wanted to say something along the lines of how unfortunate of a name that was. But, saying something like to someone who saved them would be rude. "Well, Thank you Nanashi - and Everyone too, I hope we get along with each other!"

"Well, I pretty much don't have any food anymore so sitting on the ground until this is over is fine by me as well!"

Ai took their seat against the wall. Forfeiting any attempt at trying to steal a table from anyone else.

As they did so, 'Nanashi' looked away looking like she wanted to remove herself from this already. It seemed like things turning out so well like this wasn't something she came mentally prepared for.

"Here, Nanashi."

'Nanashi
' looked over to see Ai presenting a plate of food to her.

"This was the plate you offered to me before, right? I was able to save this at least. Here."

'Nanashi' shook her head. She thought about it for a moment, but was immediately swayed away from the idea after sptting a bit of egg in Ai's hair.

"No, you can have it."

"Not even one more bite?"
"I'm just fine, thanks."
"Really?"

'Nanashi' nodded.

"Well, Okay. Thank Nanashi. Anyone want to share? I still have some of that steak-like meat-"

As Ai and the others shared, 'Nanashi's' eyes drifted back to the room in general. She could see the short ringleader for the ones who were at Sudo's table, talking to other tables.

Who was that person?

"Hmmm, well, going back to what Ryuu said. Did you people ever hear of that gypsy girl? They say that she's this shorter girl with long green hair. It sounds like they would be hard to miss, but I've only heard of them. You know, I heard about some people talking about how she can see the future. Maybe someone should ask her what's in store for us at Hisakawa?"

While Ai was telling this story, 'Nanashi' had glanced away from the room to look back at Ai and the other, but soon returned to looking back into the room after it became apparent that Ai didn't know anything.

However, it was a bit suspicious. Ai couldn't see it since she was facing. But on top of the strange glance, 'Nanashi' had been the most quiet one out of all of them this time. Did she have something to hide, or were they just shy?

But for a more observant or skeptical person, this seemed like a place to try calling them out. But at the same time, maybe they had something beyond the somewhat uncommon fortune girl rumor?

4twUFPS.jpg

"Oh? Nanashi is it? How interesting.." She says with a slight edge to her tone, not pressing the issue more as she processes the conversation.

Watching the interplay between the others Kazuko seems to have nothing else to add in general, at least till she decided to address the last group aimed bits. "All I know is it's an island Prison School, meant to rehabilitate a few of us. I've spent most of my time doing my workout routine on the upper decks, or confined to my cell. I also think Breakfast is about done, so you may have to wait on your questions. There will always be some sort of class introductions I assume.."

Turning her attention towards the others, Kazuko says nothing in response to the offer of sharing food, she didn't understand how they could stand eating such a rich meal for breakfast, much less by hand..

"As to your fortune teller girl, it seems you may know a bit more than you let on.. As I said though, I mostly keep to the upper decks, I have seen her however, but she has made no attempts to approach me. She is as you describe.

Though I am likely the last you want to send to break the ice, so to speak. As to what is in store for us, the future is always in motion and I care not for the words of a charlatan, she is no priestess..."

In general Kazuko seemed a bit more on edge or suspicious of those gathered around, keeping information on her self to low key or non-existent.

Laura_Ico.jpg

For a while now Laura had been rather silent. The observant could maybe depict that her ever-as-cheerful face did not change in the slightest. Was that normal? Maybe just a cope-mechanism? Or would anyone who really cared just think too much into it? Regardless, as things had finally settled down and everybody did their round of introduction the white-hair finally spoke up.

"Raurah? That's not how you pronounce Laura!" This time the white-hair had a adorable pout on her face as she complained. Clearly she took the naming business rather seriously, though decided to leave Kazuko at that before continuing with a fat grin.

"I'm all good with food! Already finished. Back in home they called me 'Laura der Vielfrass!'" Anyone capable of her language would knew that this wasn't a title to be proud of. "And sure, let's be the bestest of friends! I spent most of my time walking around. I had never been on a ship before! That's super exciting!"

Now, her eyes started to sparkle. "Green hair. Ohmygoshthatslikeareallygreatcolorihopesheisacutie. BUT! ... ... ... I don't need anyone to tell me a future that I'll forge on my own anyways!"

Kuni_Ico.jpg

At least someone agreed that standing around in a circle was unproductive. Although... after his first statement he started to seem... a bit weird. Like he was going overboard. Still at least she had a name for the face. Hayato. But of course, the samurai pointed out something obvious.

"Well, regardless we all need to work together in order to do anything! We all totally came over to help Ai-chan, so saying that now is kinda silly."

The next person introduced themselves as Takashi, and Ryuu agreed to eat with them. This was coming together well! Ryuu asked about Hisakawa, and what would happen when they landed. Kuni... didn't have an answer for that.

"I... I don't know anything about Hisakawa besides what everyone already knows... so I can't say that there's more to say on that when we eventually sit down..."

Then Nanashi pointed out that all the tables were taken. Oh... I hadn't thought about that.

Someone suggested sitting against a wall, and Kuni was pleased to not have to shove someone out of their seat, which was no doubt hard won, considering that everywhere was so full. No wonder, they didn't get to eat something like steak very often in... well they were in jail and Kuni had to keep reminding herself of that. She was in jail because she did something illegal.

But gossiping about a girl who could read the future for you was so... normal. It was so easy to forget how young they all were. And how much of a criminal they all were.

"... I dunno. I think I'd like to know what will happen next. You know, because I don't know a lot about Hisakawa and she might know more. Even if she's phony, it might be fun to experience it, too."

Kuni mumbled this, because everyone else was so gung-ho about not going to see her. She didn't really want to go against the crowd, but... a fortune teller in jail felt so romantic. Plus, now Kuni really wanted to meet and then subsequently make friends with them.

Ryuu_Ico.jpg

Noticing the lady's pause and the name she spoke, Ryuu briefly winced and raised his eyebrows in a slight expression of surprise,
"Nanashi, that is... a one of a kind name, I believe,"
before regaining his composure and tries to keep his cool by flashing another smile,
"Truly befitting a chivalrous heroine"

Curious in nature, Ryuu almost slipped a, "... and that is written with which kanji?"
another classless act if that followed through, which luckily it did not.

It should be obvious to everyone what "Nanashi" means.
The lady clearly keeps a secret, and if she does not want to tell it at the start of their meeting, perhaps it's better to save the story for some other time.
Ryuu tries his best to not heed any attention to her name. Keeping quiet and let time does its job would be the best option.

"... a school?"

Arms folded and leaning back, Ryuu started to rub his chin after hearing Kazuko's information, a single silent sigh of relief escaped from his mouth, covered by his palm.
Prison school would be one of the best scenarios to happen to a bunch of criminals. When the higher ups gave you a chance to reform, might as well use it to your very best.
To live as a prisoner is much better than to die leaving a legacy as an infamous criminal. As they said, as long as you live, you can do anything.

"That is reassuring... I would say being in a school reduces the possibility of the worst case scenario happening"

Well, at least for now.

"Did any of you, perhaps, asked the head chef for a steak tonight?"
While the discussion went further, that classless jape almost slipped out from his tongue. Luckily Ai mentioned a peculiar story that captivated Ryuu and the rest of the group, enough time for Ryuu to refocus his thoughts.

"Gypsy fortune telling girl? Interesting!"

A very interesting find indeed. The girl Ai mentioned seems to be a fortune teller of sorts, or in Ryuu's dictionary, an extremely charismatic swindler, seeing how they are all criminals here.
The lack of of interest shown by Laura and Kazuko in meeting with the girl however, surprised Ryuu.
Whether one believes in superstitious fortune telling or not, it does not hurt to find out more about this girl.
And if the gypsy is just another scam artist, that would be even better.
From Ryuu's experience, swindlers have some of the best information network in the game.

"A part of me believes that this gypsy girl is a swindler, but I do concur with miss Kuni, it would not hurt us to find this girl and hear what she has in mind, swindler or not"

In fact, having a swindler as your ally is like hitting jackpot in casino. One must keep swindlers in check to limit disinformation as much as possible. Building trust among new people is hard, destroying that very trust is an easy job for swindlers. If this girl really is a swindler, it is in their best interest to make her their ally as soon as possible.

As the discussion went on, it caught his attention, "Nanashi"'s general lack of interest in their discussion and her constant gaze towards the group of bullies. She only showed a speck of interest when Ai mentioned the gypsy girl, doing so much as to turn her head over to listen to their conversation.

What more secrets does this mysterious girl possess? Is it not enough with that chuuni name? With his curiosity getting the better of him, Ryuu tried to speak out to "Nanashi",

"It seems that you are interested in the guy from before, miss Nana... um..."
quickly noticing the awkward mention of her name, Ryuu shifted his tone,
"Is miss Nana okay with you?"

Elbows on the table with chin resting on his palm, he waved his pointer finger towards the table where Sudo and co. sat.
"Truth be told, I would love to have a conversation with that small guy, he seems to have quite the history with not only his group, but with the other criminals as well, seeing that he casually chatted with other groups"

Ryuu leaned back, crossed his legs, and with a somber melancholic smile, shrugged his shoulder,
"... but alas, remembering our encounter just a few minutes ago, that would be very unlikely"
his expression is like spelling the word slowly, Shikata ga nai.

"Now then, perhaps the swin... gypsy girl... can help us on this matter. Maybe she can tell us about that group and their future plans?"

Half joking half serious, Ryuu tried to address the table before addressing "Nanashi", trying to shift the group's focus to the lady,

"And you seem to pay particular interest on the subject of that gypsy girl from what I have seen,"

He locked his gaze on her eyes, trying to figure out her thoughts,

"Would you like to perhaps, share your story with us?"

and fired off an innocent question, smile included.

Hayato_Ico.jpg

Even when Kazuko spoke about "fake kindness", all Hayato said was...

"Great! Thank you, Kazuko-chan!"

And Hayato said nothing but slowly nodded as Takashi finished talking. Looking at the floor, Hayato mumbled.

"It is better when people work together..."

Then it was Ryuuichi's turn to speak. When Hayato heard him say "mister", he looked surprised, and spoke in a lowered voice, almost a whisper.

"Do I really look that old? Ugu..."

When the girl introduced herself as "Nanashi", Hayato frowned, put a finger on his chin, and mumbled.

"Nanashi? Hmm..."

When the topic turned to a gypsy, Hayato merely remained quiet as the rest spoke, laughing at some of the stuff Laura said.

When Ryuuichi asked "Nanashi" a question, Hayato spoke almost immediately after.

"Yes Nana-chan! Don't girls usually like this sort of talk? Kuni-chan has the right idea! I mean it sounds fun! I wonder what fortune I should get read for? Love and financial fortunes, maybe? I wonder if she sells charms? Hmm..."

Hayato did a quick scan of the room, then returned his gaze to "Nanashi".

"Aww, I don't see her. I wonder what the price would be for me though, since I don't have much. Maybe one of my kidneys? That would be scary! Ahahaha! Hmm?"

From the corner of his eye he saw some sort of commotion starting. Hayato frowned.

"Oh no, what is going on?""

For the fortune teller girl, it seemed like she was a bit of a mystery for everyone. No one had ever actually talked to her, but it seemed like there was a consensus that seeking her out for information was a good idea in general.

Ai was beaming with pleasure at the though that their connection to these people would continue.

Forta, could agree with her that they didn't seem bad on the surface. Still... still. There were doubts. Doubts about where this union with all these people were headed. Ai was still high on having been saved, but would they still be just as ecstatic about being with these confirmed criminals in the future?

But what did that even matter? Ai was a criminal themselves. Everyone in this room aside from guards and staff were found as criminals by the state.

In an environment like this, as pleasant as the thought of being lulled into the fantasy being wrought fourth by everyone being in school uniform; that this entire thing could have any semblance of being normal.

If Forta ever let herself fall into that, she knew she would only have reality slap her in the face.

But this time, it was again Ryuu, beckoning to her, that made her snap back to the group. Looking at her strangely for her non-responsiveness.

"Is miss Nana okay with you?"

"Yes?"

"Right then! I think Nana is a bit cuter too!"

And so that was her new name then. Nanashi. Nana for short. Seeing Ai's brightened attitude, Nana felt glad for her, that Ai's situation seemed to have managed to turn around compared to just a few minutes ago.

As Ryuu continued on, Nana caught on. It was the ringleader from earlier he had been asking her about. But in that same instance, he admitted that after the scuffle earlier, that same ringleader shortie would probably be in no interest in talking to any of them.

But then came the other topic, about the Fortune Teller. Again, he instantly went for Nana.

"And you seem to pay particular interest on the subject of that gypsy girl from what I have seen,"
"Would you like to perhaps, share your story with us?"

Even Hayato Chimed in.

"Yes Nana-chan! Don't girls usually like this sort of talk? Kuni-chan has the right idea! I mean it sounds fun! I wonder what fortune I should get read for? Love and financial fortunes, maybe? I wonder if she sells charms? Hmm..."

"'Chan' You say..."

Nana was so desensitized to having first names used that hearing him use honorifics was somewhat jarring.

Regardless, Nana was amazed to see Hayato somehow seemed more excited about this than everyone else here.

To answer Ryuu's question however, she struggled for a moment to answer.

"...Me? Well..."

A half lie. Nanashi couldn't come up with a lie unless she could believe in it.

So a half lie had to be the one.

"Yes. She did come up and talk to me once. She asked if I wanted a fortune, but I just shooed her away because she was being persistent about it."

Nana's shoulders sunk a little, ash she closed her eyes with a dejected expression.

"If I knew how famous she was, I would've reconsidered. Too bad for me I guess."

"Really? So, was there anything peculiar about her. Nana?"

"...No."

"A monster..."
"Just like you are."

"Nothing strange at all."

"The correct answer was about having green hair."
Ai said, awkwardly pointing out the missed timing,.

"Oh. Well... I guess that's a rare hair color."

"ATTENTION STUDENTS! My Supervisor Wants to Tell You That You Have Five Minutes to Wrap Up!"

"Ooooh, they have that weird voice doing the announcements again."

"Well then. In any case, maybe we can see if we can run into her somewhere. Let's all meet up again the next time they let us all out together."

Suddenly, the ordered chaos of the room was disrupted once again by the sound of clattering plates, students yelping, and things falling to the floor and onto people.

"What the fuuu-!?"
"Who the heck threw that plate! Motherfu-"
"My Steak! It's on the floor! Why did it have to be ON THE FLOOR!?"

As melodramatic that line probably sounded on paper this meal was probably one of the nicest things that person had had the chance to eat in a while. Nana felt her heart shudder a little at his anguished screams.

The victims of the rabid plate and curious folk in general looked around madly. Mostly to no avail.

"Some people. Really..." Ai said, exasperating. "Why would they do something like that?"

"Because this room is filled with criminals, probably."

"Right?" Ai agreed. "I kinda saw whatever fling from that direction."

Ai said, looking to a table where a girl was talking to some boys.

"Hey. I know the one who did that."
"Yeah? Who?"
"The one with brown hair."
"No shank? Brown Hair, really? Hey boys we have have ourselves a motherf-"
"I know! I know brown is common idiot. Look where I'm pointing!"

"So, she thinks screwing with people is funny then, huh?"
"Then why don't we screw her with interest then?"

[ October 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Prison Ferry, Female Cells Deck ]

The rooms on the prison ship were luxuriously spacious and minimalist in design. They crammed about 10 people into each cell, and had a large bamboo mat spread out for everyone to collectively sleep on. There was a toilet in a corner - but by toilet it was basically a seat with a hole and a chamber pot underneath. This was barbaric in every possible way.

On some of the colder nights, some people got over their personal space issues hand huddled against one another for warmth.

With living conditions like this, it was natural that some people were worried about the destination, or for others, thinking that the island institution would be an immediate upgrade form these hellish accommodations.

At the very least, they segregated guys and girls.

For the reasons above, Ai had mixed feeling about being shoved into the same cell as the people they had just befriended.

"...Thank you, Nanashi. They almost tried to throw me in with the males again."

"Don't mention it."

Nana taking up a fine corner location in the cell, laid her back against it. It was a choice spot since one could lean back and not have to worry about falling one way or the other. Some people were even observed to have fallen asleep in Seiza position.

"So... what were the chances that we'd all end up in this same cell today?'

Nana answered her question with a question.

"What are the chances that Ryuu and the other boys ended up in the same cell as well?"

"Oh, now that would be super unlikely...."

One deck down, where the men's cells were located. Hayato, Ryuu, and Takeshi and other boys in the cell felt a chill come on. Even a tickle in their nose that was telling them to sneeze.

"But... there's our chance. See that cell across the hallway? Don't you see the green hair? That's her!"

Nana saw it. Indeed, after the guard walked by and stopped obscuring her view, there was indeed a familiar looking person with long green hair formally sitting against a wall.

"But most importantly... everyone. What happens in here stays in here, got it?" She said, Looking among them.

@_Anyone
@_Boysgroup
@_Girlsgroup

[/fieldbox]

Assistance Pamphlet Vol. 7: Time Skipping

In Hisakawa, Timeskips refer to scene shifts that end the current scene and starts another. These are used by the GM as a tool to keep up the RP's pace, They can be used when the GM sees that things should move forward to free players from being stuck.

Remember you can utilize collabs to finish up in the event that a timeskip happens to run over something you wanted to do! The Gm will usually try to inform everyone of an upcoming timeskip post, usually.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Luma and DurkPut
Aki_Ico.jpg

((Sorry I wrote my response backwards so I couldn't find a way to incorporate Toru's actions))

In all honesty Aster had a hard time trying to figure out what Fuka was talking about. He tried to decipher her strange dialogue in his mind when before he knew she had just waged war on a group of Humans. Though unrefined he couldn't help but scream in fear before promptly covering his mouth. 'Why would you do that?! They're going to beat us up now!' Aster cried.

He covered his head with his arms and shut his eyes as if he'd be hidden by the Humans she provoked that way and waited for the worst to happen. A second passed by. Then two. He never heard the clatter of plates and yells of them rallying the masses to fight them. He brought one of his arms down a bit to see them just glaring at Fuka but not actually making any motion to extract revenge. The white haired teen let out a wheeze as he'd been unconsciously holding his breath through the entire ordeal.

'Please don't fight the power again. My heart can't take it,' Aster said as he dropped his knees, feeling out of breath like he ran a marathon. He looked up to see Fuka just innocently standing there with a smile on her face, holding her fist out for a fist bump. He stared at her outstretched hand for what felt like years before slowly reaching up and returning the gesture.

Was this where he was going to die?

[ October 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Prison Ferry, Male Cells Deck ]
Aster had said is goodbyes to Fuka before they were escorted to different cell blocks but didn't to Toru and Banri. Too many times he'd say 'bye!' to a friend expecting to part ways only for them to end up walking in the same direction for a uncomfortably long time before they finally went their separate ways. They were all male so the chance of them ending up in the same cell was pretty high. His theory paid off ever he was pushed into one they followed suit. Along with Toru and Banri there were already some strange Humans inside. If they tried anything he didn't think he could rely on them too much; he just met them and for all he knew they could never speak again. Even if they did they weren't friendly enough to garner any protection. Maybe he should have spent his lunch chatting it up with those self-proclaimed heroes rather than his fellow bystanders. For all he knew though his new Human friends could have had a lonely childhood so their life motto was, 'I fight for my friends!'. Hopefully that was the case considering his own was most likely, 'My friends are my power!' since he couldn't stand up for himself to save his life.

He looked around the cramped cell from his spot by the cell bars at the new Humans. He recognized them from the cafeteria but he didn't know anything about them other than they all rushed to help that Defenseless Human. Aster considered just staying quiet and hoping they didn't pay him too much mind, but at least becoming acquainted could help him survive in the long run… or they'd just decide to shank and rape him. It was a risk he'd have to take!

'The weather is truly great down here!' Aster said, proceeding to make the same motion he'd seen a lot of chefs do on television where they kiss their fingers after they made something tasty, 'It reminds me of a fine cheese, but I have no idea why. Wouldn't you agree Toru? Banri?'

He tossed out their names so the humans would realize he had friends so he wasn't an as easy target as being alone. All he could do now was wait and hope they didn't decide to fight him because he broke the little vow of silence going on. While he waited for a word from any of them he silently chanted in his head, 'My friends are my power, my friends are my power, my friends are my power!'

@Luma @Rithas @ERode @_boysgroup
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Luma
[fieldbox= Hayato, grey, solid]
Hayato_Ico.jpg

Hayato was sitting in an unenviable spot: right next to the toilet. His eyes were closed, his mouth was shut, but there seemed to be a faint trace of a smile on his face.

"The weather is truly great down here!"

At that, Hayato's eyes opened and he looked to the source who continued to speak.

"Cheese you say? Let me guess, is it swiss? If not, my second guess would be mozarella? Wow, are you heterochromic or are those colored contacts? Either way, very cool! I-"

A loud growling sound from his stomach interrupted him. He looked sheepish, and rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh no, pardon me. What a boisterous noise that was! I-"
"For fuck's sake, shut the fuck up Hayashit..."

Hayato looked to the voice's owner to see a familiar face; it was the fat student who talked to the glasses boy during lunch. Hayato frowned.

"I apologize for the noise, but please let me introduce myself to this person here. And my name is Hayato, not Hayashit. Ah, I do not think I ever got your name...?"

In response to that, the fat male turned his head and ignored him. Hayato looked back at Aster with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Well I am Hayato, and you are...?"

@DurkPut @__BOYSGROUPYEHHHH
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kuni, pink, solid]
Kuni_Ico.jpg

[ October 1st, Late Morning / Hisakawa Prison Ferry, Female Cell Deck]

Kuni didn't want to say it. No, she couldn't admit that the one thing she feared was being alone in the cell. Solitary only meant one thing to Kuni; hell. Silence, alone, it was her worst nightmare. So the cell met her expectations in terms poor treatment and no privacy, but...

All the people she met from the dining hall were here. So, that was also a plus in her mind. Of course it was awkward that now that they were sharing a cell, and had all figured they were all going to go off in different directions.

"So rude! A lady deserves to be among ladies. If I had any power, they'd totally feel my wrath!"

Kuni was, of course, being over the top on purpose. But still, throwing a girl in with the guys? How inconsiderate did these guards get? Kuni wouldn't forgive them, and let that be something she'd remember for later.

"Uhhh, of course! But... it's not like we're all going to Vegas or something. Unless we try to ask the fortune teller embarrassing things, I think that's a given. There's... no privacy in here anyway."
Kuni blushed.

On to the next topic. Quickly, so that the awkward wouldn't stick in the air.

"What should we ask her? I mean, we could ask about anything! I could ask how my anime are going to end, you know? It doesn't have to all be doom and gloom."

She tried to be optimistic and maybe she'd learn more about these people. If she pretended it was a sleepover, then this wouldn't be too bad. If she could just pretend long enough, then maybe reality wouldn't sink in too badly.

@Ehb
@Girls_Group
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kazuko, #b30059, solid]

4twUFPS.jpg

Listening to what remained of the conversation, a couple things stood out, but all in all it seemed the Samurai girl was on the money with the meet-and-greet being a short one. And all the more the better.. Watching as another plate is thrown, this situation would likely get out of hand, watching Ai's glance, a girl was seated at a table with a few boys, which of the group threw it.. Well not that it mattered now. Getting up from the table Kazuko heads back for her cell casually waving her left hand in leaving.

"Well it was..interesting. Later."

Unknowingly her luck would hold true, learning that she had been reassigned to another.

Well it was a small matter, or so she thought until the others were brought in... Even the girl from the table, so was that the way of it?

Oh so they are a girl; Kazuko thinks to herself but finds too distasteful to say aloud as she stares at Ai, truth be told she was unsure and judging by the guards she wasn't the only one. Listening in on Nanashi and Ai's conversation, the former questioned if all the boys were gathered, with the other saying the chance was unlikely. Nodding her head no, Kazuko interjects.

"No. They likely are. For better or worse I think the display of our two parties was noticed by the Security and we have been group together, likely to be in the same class as well. I suspect all the males we meet are together. The question is if the outbursts we are wrapped on has put us in a good or a bad position. That I do not know for sure, but I think this will be our class lineup for once we are offloaded.. And hopefully out of this cargo ship into something better.."

As the conversation moves on to the green haired girl across the way, she wondered who else, if anyone was in her cell. "Why should we ask anything at all? If she was offering readings then we simply need to stand at the opening and allow her to speak, after gaining her attention. The question is what she wants in return. As to what happens here, staying here, that depends on the nature of it. Your secrets or whatever she may have to say is safe with me, on my honor I declare it so. While I do not suspect you of trying tricks, I will not hesitate to defend myself."

Crossing her arms Kazuko sits on her legs in a Japanese fashion watching for the cell across from them, while she had half a mind to go over to the doorway and to call the other, she suspected one of the other two that brought her up would do so. Closing her eyes briefly and exhaling, Kazuko speaks up. "Just make it fast, we know not when the guard will make the next round, and all of us here are convicts, regardless of what we did and why. We will be unable to keep all we have done to ourselves forever I suspect.."

At least they all knew one another, if that were a plus, and with luck they would arrive at nightfall and need not huddle together.

@anyoneelse @Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Toru, #addba7, solid]

Toru_Ico.jpg

"Row row fight the power~"

The chaos that insued was quite..suprising to Toru. "Huh..." He could only watch. It was like throwing a ball onto a pile of mouse traps.

Slowly, he turned to Fuka. "Fight the power indeed." He replied slowly. Someone wailed in sorrow from the lost of their last good meal and Toru mouth seemed to twitch upwards for just a second.

"Or plates, at least."

Despite the rather uncomfortable cell that they were placed in. Toru looked quite peaceful, sitting legs crossed with his eyes closed. His back against a wall. However, it seemed he was placed as far away from the matress as possible. Seeming quite content with the pact of silence that had settled on the males, as he simply sat there by himself, mute.

"The weather is truly great down here!"

He supposed it had to be broken eventually.

Letting one eye open, he watched as another boy spoke. One of the people who were in the little stand off. Didn't he offer to get punched? Everyone had their tastes, he guessed. He seemed chatty enough, even if it was to the dismay of some of the other cellmates.

Talk of cheese, and then quickly to names. "He's Aster, if you have to ask..er, since we're telling other people's names." He carried a gentle tone, as if the thought of offending anything was far from his mind. "Your belly grumbles because you did not consume your own meal, am I correct? Such neglience of the wellbeing of one's self saddens me."

"Perhaps I will have to teach how to take care of one's own body when we get to...where we're going." It looked like Toru eyes fixed on the fat man for a moment before innocently wandering around the room again. "I think so..."

His eyes wandered around the cell, "Though I suppose a few are hungry. There was quite a lot of accidents today, pity." He let out a remorseful sigh. "It won't help the mood..."

@Illin @DurkPut @LADSINTHESESSSSH[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox= Banri, #6A5ACD, solid]
img

Banri already knew that Fuka was crazy, but literally suicidal as well? As glares turned towards the group by the garbage can, the raven-haired youth stylishly finger-gunned the literally clinically insane brunette, before wondering if he should differentiate himself from her further by tossing her into the trash and rolling her around the cafeteria so every person she's pissed off could get a good kick in.

But his actions were stopped before they could begin, with new directives pointing them back to their cells, and without another word to that evil-fighting, food-spilling, plate-throwing, egg-dropping cow, Banri strode off and away, becoming part of a disorderly line that lead back to the cells.

Ah, the wonderful cells, the biggest reason for his currently ill state. Between the nauseating scents and the lack of actual beds, the boys' cell was disgusting at best and horrifying at worst, a cesspool made of the darkness of humanity and industry. None of them have bathed in a while, and after that fiasco with the eggs, he basically smelled like that as well. Even worse though, was the smell of 'cheese' that stank strong in the air, and Aster's comment simply brought yet another bewildered glare from Banri.

This? This was enjoyable? Or was he one of those happy-go-lucky idiots that tried to find the silver lining in everything? Must be his hot-guy genetics at work, that heterochromatic bastard. Not a care in the world, even after plunging into the hell that was the bowels of this goddamn ship with its shitty shithole. And oh great, another person that talked way too much.

Focusing on his irritation rather than on his gradually-worsening headache, Banri leaned against the iron bars of the cell, saying, "That's not old cheese. That's fucking dried up semen. Christ, Asuta, what drugs did they put you on?"

@DurkPut
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Aki_Ico.jpg

Aster honestly expected the Humans to just stare grimly at him like they often do in movies but to his surprise one of them spoke. 'Yeah they are natural…' He said, thinking to himself, at least as natural as you can get when you're a freak of nature. He was about to answer Hayato's question when the bully from the cafeteria cut in to call him wheat dung, to put it nicely. He wondered if there was a reason he was so mean, everyone had some rhyme or reason to their actions. Toru distracted him from his thoughts by introducing them to the strange Human who he now knew as Hayato. He didn't seem like a bad guy, right now that is, but being suspicious wouldn't do him any favours when he should be viewing his new friends that way too.

'Wait, what?!' Aster exclaimed when he heard Banri's comment. He rapidly looked around the cell to see a quite noticeable crusty substance on the floor. He let out a screech as he jumped to his feet and panic-ally started rubbing his hands over himself as if he was contaminated by the substance by just being near it. Why did this have to happening to him? Was it karma for not helping that Human back in the cafeteria? It seemed like he'd have to spend the night standing because no way was he going to sit in someone's sin. He looked at the bars we was leaning against and saw the same stuff on them as well and in the hallway. His face was filled with horror as he recoiled similarly to a vampire being exposed to sunlight.

'They- they were shooting it through the bars!'
He yelled. Though it was disgusting part of him couldn't help but wonder why. Were they aiming at the guard as they went past? Were they having a fight with the prisoners on the other side? The thought sent shivers down his spine.

'Shut up you little pussy!' The fat guy growled, 'Are you some golden boy that never looked to see what's in your pants?'

'Well it's probably better than what's in yours…' Aster mumbled before biting down on his lip hard. Shoot that was exactly why he avoided conflict. Hopefully he didn't hear him-

'What'd you say you little bitch?!' The bully roared, he got up and though he was on the other side of the cell he towered over him, glaring intensely as he lumbered towards him.

Aster tried to back up but since he was already next to the cell bars all he did was back up into them, feeling the cold metal digging into his back. Once again he chanted his mantra in his mind, 'my friends are my power, my friends are my power!'

@Rithas @ERode @Illin @_boysgroup
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Rithas
[fieldbox=Fuka, #ff0080, solid]
Fuka_Ico.jpg

Grinning from her fistbump with Aster, Fuka expected to see a great mob of angry students rushing them. Instead, they just sat there... glaring; or perhaps trying to figure out specifically who to blame. The hint of disappointment in her face might have given away her intentions a bit.

"Twice in a row..." she muttered quietly to herself just loud enough for the three boys at the table to hear. "Are these criminals or kitties...? Nya~"

Fuka followed along with the crowd wordlessly until several of them were corraled into a big, communal cell. A female one, it seemed. Filled with at least three girls she recognized from the 'hero group.' Letting loose an audible sigh, Fuka wandered throughout the room.

"Bubblegum - 9." Fuka placed her clean hand on Kuni's head, assigning her both a food and a number. Fuka appeared to be listing these to herself for her own benefit, but it was loud enough for those nearby to hear. Without waiting for a reply, she continued around the room, repeating the process for the others.

"Snowcone - 3." She touched Ai's head.

"Oo, Cotton Candy in a single person..." Fuka stopped for a second to stare straight into Forta's purple eyes. "Hmm... 8." She continued on.

"Vanilla - 4." She touched Laura's head.

"Blueberry - 6." She touched Rinne's Head.

Fuka froze when she reached Kazuko, retracting her hand and backing up a few steps. "Scary..." she whispered, barely audible even to herself. Stepping to the side a bit, she continued onwards, assigning food and numbers to the remaining three.

@Karyra
@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@LowDefinition
@RedArmyShogun[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Laura, #8A0707, solid]
Laura_Ico.jpg

As absolutely disgusting as this place was, the silence was a welcome exchange. The fear of what would happen to them took hold of a few tongues, in this cell or others. Whatever it was, escape wasn't possible. Thus, Laura had made sure to get herself a place on the wall and simply wait in silence.

Sleeping was out of the question. She could only hope once they were on the island they'd each have their own cells or something. And hopefully those cells, or rooms, would be more comfortable than... this. Her family had made sure to not pamper her with the wealth they had but she nonetheless had never sat in a cell like this before.

The silence was, ultimately, broken by Nana. With her words the entire cell seemed to light up once again. The weeb-who-couldn't-pronounce-names talked a lot. A whole fucking lot. What did she do? Make a bunch of people deaf? And then there was also the Cinnamon Roll. Laura frowned upon hearing what kind of fortunes Kuni wanted to her. It was a possibility she did consider earlier also but... it was, ultimately, just as the weeb said earlier. There was a clear picture.

Giving an answer to Nanashi in her usual cheerful tone. "A Way of the Hero part 133: A Hero shall never snitch unless it breaks rule 3 or 72!"

As Laura sighed internally she was just about to play her part as suddenly someone touched, unasked, her head. Someone... mental? Or...? Regardless, the white-hair finally stood up before moving closer to Fuka.

"Vanilla One! It is Vanilla One!" The hero simply complained to Fuka. She had actually no clue what the girl was going on about but considering it was odd to keep any more silent and she'd rather wanted to, ultimately, avoid, the Fortune Teller, this seemed the only alternative.

@Ehb
@Luma
@Others
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Takashi, #4d4dff, solid]

Takeshi_Ico.jpg

As the group was disbanded, each respective criminal was hauled off with the rest of their sex to the cells. With a wave to the girls, he was led along with the others and shoved inside a large cell with the rest of the boys, ironically with the ones he had interacted with during lunch. What luck this was, a chance to build relationships and bonds. After all, those bonds could be his lifelines one day.

As the bars shut, trapping them all in the room, some seemed to handle confinement better than others. There were those who would just silently wait their next time to leave, and then there was Aster who seemed to be rather uncomfortable. Whatever he did must not have been very bloody or violent.

"Cheese, is it?" With a soft chuckle, Takashi said no more, but Banri wouldn't leave the boy's ignorance be. His reactions were rather humorous to say the least. "I myself prefer to read... but I suppose some simply can't enjoy such past-times."

With a shrug, he took his place on a portion of the wall. Takashi hadn't eaten much but—well, the environment killed appetite rather quickly. At least it was quiet, or so it was.

Suddenly, the obese one chimed up again, this time however Aster seemed to retort. It wasn't particularly clever, but it was enough to acquire the bully's ire. With a sigh, Takashi took hold of his glasses and the bottom of his shirt, rubbing the glass of the spectacles to clean them.

"Really? Again? And over such a mediocre come-back? Must you compensate so much at the mere comments of another? What Aster-san said must be true. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort of getting worked over." Responding with that, Takashi wasn't as withdrawn with his comments as some of his compatriots. "Though in all honesty, you have several other aspects of yourself to work on before you need to worry on what a woman will think about what's in your pants."

@DurkPut
@ERode
@TehBoyos
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Edeir, #FF96A0, solid]
fhdfhs_by_hatsunation-dbq993l.png

Edeir was leaning discreetly against the front wall of the cell observing the other occupants. He thought it would be wise to find out what he could about his fellow inmates before they arrived at Hisakawa. If the rumors were true, what lay in store was some sort of Battle Royalle type scenario or a school. He hoped it would be a Battle Royalle. Then he could makes some allies, kill everyone, kill his allies, and voila, he was free. Judging by the kind of people he'd observed thus far, offing them wouldn't be too trying a task.

Currently in the cell, he recognized the brown haired idiot who'd been the first to offer himself up to the slaughter. Well, he seemed eager to be expendable. That was at least a useful trait. Edeir watched him introduce himself and took note of his name. Hayato. He'd have to keep him in mind.

Then there was the fat little pig who'd the brown haired idiot had so bravely stood up to. He seemed so simple minded that he really seemed like perfect henchmen material. Shame he was so aggressive though.

The other three he hadn't noticed in the mess hall. Edeir attributed it to the fact that they weren't particularly interesting rather than the fact that the time spent out on deck had left him feeling ill. Between the two named Banri and Toru, the other brown haired one seemed irritatingly polite, although he couldn't quite get a read on the black haired one yet. As for the white haired one… The one named Aster…

He hated the fact he had to share oxygen with him. He reeked incompetence, making comments about the weather and cheese, trying to seem like a happy little idiot. To make things even more annoying, he had absolutely no survival instincts! Why would a weakling go and stir up conflict with Piggy? Did he secretly yearn for death? Edeir hoped he did. What this Aster represented was exactly what Edeir despised most in this world: a useless pawn.

Edeir crossed his arms across his chest, ready to enjoy the show when a boy wearing glasses that he hadn't noticed earlier stepped forward to Aster's defense. He remembered that he'd been part of the group to go help that girl that'd been getting bullied. Damned good Samaritan.

Well, he'd never been one to stray from the limelight. It was time to partake in the menial conflict afoot.

The blond pushed away from the wall and breezed over to Piggy and Aster. "Now, now, there's no need for this! I'm sure Aster is just a little naïve to the ways of the world." He gave Aster's shoulder a reassuring pat, "We all come to terms with reality eventually. Some of us are just late bloomers is all. But enough about that." Edeir looked at both Aster and Mr. Glasses Man with a look of disappointment, "What you both said to our large friend here was really quite rude. And two against one? That's entirely unfair. I think we should all apologize," Edeir slung one arm around Aster's shoulder and the other around Piggy's, "don't you think so?"

@DurkPut @EmperorsChosen @_boysgroup
[/fieldbox]

• Nice Execution!
[fieldbox= Ryuu, #e34234, solid]
Ryuu_Ico.jpg

!!!SNEEZE!!!

"Excuse me..."

Covering his mouth, Ryuu cracked open a light conversation with the two guys he met on the mess hall earlier,
"It seems there are people talking about us, mister Hayato, mister Takashi"
He smiled slightly and shifted his tone to a more playful manner, trying to brush off the unpleasant atmosphere of the cell with a small giggle,
"... perhaps it was one of the ladies from before? It seems that mister Hayato here hit it off quite well with the samurai lady"

Slowly turning his head and rolling his eyes to analyze his immediate surrounding, Ryuu noticed more familiar faces apart from Takashi and Hayato. There is this fat guy who is in friendly terms with Hayato for one, and the weird trio who caused chaos on the mess hall earlier today.
Throwing a plate across the mess hall and managed to piss off a lot more people than Sudo the bully, that was an impressive work. It was a small girl who did that very feat, but these three certainly took part in that shenanigans, must have advised her to do such a horrible thing even.
I mean, how can such a lovely little angel perform such a horrendous act that obliterated so much food and sow so much chaos?

"... but it sure is fancy for us to meet here again"

Yeah, what are the chances of.....

Wait!

Why is Ryuu behind the bars again?
Wasn't he supposed to be in his private room?
Why is he here with the rest of these lowlife scums in a cramped cell?
He could have enjoyed the rest of this ferry trip sleeping soundly on a fluffy bed, dipping in a hot tub, maybe having a little date with that hot bridge bunny, and all of that jazz, but no, he just need to sleep together with 9 other guys doesn't he? Of all things in the world.
9 guys who probably didn't even shower for days, in a cell where his most loathed lingering body odor of boys is concentrated together with dried semen and other filthy smell.

"Hi, my name is Ryuu. Join me in this exciting adventure to sleep near human manure with a bunch of criminal boys and possibly participate in a literal circlejerk or two. Oh did I mention I love the smell of sweat and piss? Mmmm!"
Yeah, that would be great, wouldn't it, Ryuu? Way to go.

"This arrangement enables us to continue our discussion from the mess hall, a very nice gesture from whoever designed this coincidence I think"

..... but who am I kidding, of course, it is to further establish and solidify his connections.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Coop up in your comfort zone and you will achieve pretty much nothing.
Ryuu could not possibly let this chance slip away, he would be left to an awfully late start once the ferry reached its destination, where people already formed their own cliques.
He went to join the rest of the boys in the cell after flashing a hand signal to the jailer and whispering his intentions. Whether or not he specifically asked the head warden to place him with his newfound companions remains unknown, but at least the jailers heads would not roll since Ryuu himself was the one who wanted to proceed with this stupid plan.

But then again, is establishing a bond with these people really worth the trouble? On one hand, sure, your connections can only help you up to this ferry trip, I understand that Hisakawa is going to be a different beast. On the other hand, is this really worth your good night sleep on that king size TEMPUR and your private breakfast? Traded with cold concrete and this ungodly sharp pungent body odor trying to overwhelm your nose?

'What'd you say you little bitch?!'

From a discussion about weather. to cheese, to dick cheese, to an argument of genitals, and now we have a brawl ready to erupt. Banri, Toru, and Aster, as the latter blurted out their names, seem to attract all kinds of fanfare. I do admit however, that was some top quality banter right there. But now, seeing the riot these people have devolved into, I bet you find this plan of yours to be such a good idea eh, Ryuu?
Even better, Takashi here jumped in and fanned the flames. Pretty sure that fat guy is going to explode soon, might want to act on it now.

"I'm sure mister Aster here didn't mean....."

"Now, now, there's no need for this! I'm sure Aster is just a little naïve to the ways of the world."

Awww, he cut to the good part. This pretty blond boy here seems to be better than you at playing the peacemaker, eh Ryuu? Look at him going all buddy-buddy with the fatty.

"....."

Something strange, Ryuu? Is his face familiar to you? You wincing like that trying to recall your information bank huh, seen this guy somewhere before? Or maybe you started to swing that way?

"....."

Say something dammit! Don't just stare at him, you'll get mistaken for a faggot for real! I was joking man, joking!

"I think we should all apologize, don't you think so?"

"This person is correct. L-let us not resort to basic instincts here and settle down"

You wanker you, you actually wanted to say you enjoyed that Aster and Takashi banter right? Don't lie now, everyone can see you holding back on your laughter.

"..... and I believe we have not heard of your name yet, mister blond?"

Remember what mom said, introduce yourself first before asking someone else's name, and put on your best smile, and a firm handshake, and maintain that eye contact.

"My apologies, how rude of me to ask of someone's name without introducing myself. My name is Ryuuichi. I would like to offer you a handshake, but it seems that yours are currently occupied with mister Aster and our large friend here"

@Illin
@EmperorsChosen
@Hatsunation
@prisonbros

[/fieldbox]

Aki_Ico.jpg

Luckily for him, once the fluffy fellow heard what Takashi had said about him he quickly lost interest in wee little Aster. The bully stomped towards Takashi and grabbed him by his shirt, 'So I have something I need to improve about myself… you want to fucking say what it is four eyes?' He could have helped Takashi, maybe say something witty to just keep balancing the aggressive human's attention between them or do the heroic thing and try to jump in and save the day but to put it plainly he was a coward. Aster was too busy shaking in his own shoes over what could have happened to think about helping another. As long as he wasn't a target he was happy.

Instead he shamefully turned his head so he couldn't see Takashi even in his peripheral vision and looked at the human boy that had his arm around him. 'Uh, thanks….' Aster responded before trying to push his arm off as politely as possible. He might have helped him but he was way too close for comfort and considering the sort of environment he was in he would have been very happy avoiding any sort of contact with his cellmates. 'Apologizing seems like a good idea but I think what's-his-name is busy now…'

Man, he felt really bad leaving that human with the glasses out to dry but he didn't want to get involved again. Aster just had to ignore him and forget he even existed; it was for the better if he wanted to survive another day. Now another human was talking to him, it was the perfect distraction! 'How'd you know my name? Wait you probably overheard me talking to Hayato.' Aster asked, already feeling less on edge with each word. 'Well it's nice to meet'cha Ryuu! I'd say the same to you too but I don't know your name- hey you have two coloured eyes too! We're practically brothers!' He gave a big grin to the blond, not knowing that in his previous internal thoughts he had decided he hated him to death.

'You guys should meet my friends too, they're pretty cool guys! There's Fuka too and but she's not here since she's a girl… that'd be really awkward if she was!' He joked. What was the female human up to, he wondered. Was she throwing plates at all the humans in the cell mercilessly? The thought amused him but also terrified him a bit. They might be girls but they were hardened criminals too so he doubted they'd put up with her antics for long. Although he barely knew her if he found out she was shanked to death he'd be rather heartbroken… had she really grown on him so much? Absence must really make the heart grow fonder.

...Hopefully Takashi would be ok.

@Rithas @ERode @Illin @Love @Hatsunation @_boysgroup
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rinne, #9999ff, solid]
xPIpW.jpg

Rinne learned the names of the people that got into the trouble of saving the small white haired person from being bullied. Starting from the victim themself, Ai. Nanashi, the one that goes in first. Hayato, the stupid masochist that offered himself to be the punching bag. Laura, the white haired girl that smashed the metallic tray to one of the bullies. Kazuko, the cryptic talk-a-lot and kind of scary weeb. Kuni, Ryuu, the people that helped Ai instead of confronting the bullies. And there's Takashi, the foxy eyed guy who seems a bit fishy.

Then she also learned about a gipsy girl that probably seems to be able to foresee a future. Rinne have seen the green haired girl most of the time, but she haven't bothered to talk with her. The fact that she could foresee the future made Rinne have quite a bit of interest on seeing her and ask for a fortune telling.

Now, Rinne is inside one of the female cells along with the girls that confronted the bullies and also some others that she's not familiar with. Listening to the conversations the other girls had, it seemed that the gipsy girl was in the cell across of them. Rinne just kept it to herself for now. When Ai asked everyone to keep what happened here a secret, Rinne shrugged and said "It's not like we're... Like Kuni said, in Vegas or anything. But if ya like it better as a secret, don't worry I won't tell a single soul."

Then a brown haired girl, who Rinne just noticed before the schedule changed to a lockup period. As a girl that randomly caused some chaos, touching Rinne's head without asking. Hearing she mentioned blueberry along with a number, she was quite surprised with that. Is this girl mental or something? Rinne thought to herself.

And when the girl was about to touch Kazuko but retracted herself. Rinne walks towards the brown haired girl. Showing a surprised yet displeased emotion. "Oi oi..." Rinne groaned as she placed her hand on the brown haired girl shoulder. "The hell was that supposed to mean?" Rinne said, demanding explanation on what the brown haired girl just did.

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@Karyra
@Luma
@RedArmyShogun
@_TeamGirl

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Toru, #abdda7 , solid]

Toru_Ico.jpg

"That's not old cheese. That's fucking dried up semen. Christ, Asuta, what drugs did they put you on?"

His mouth curled upwards, "Huh.." Perhaps it was, which at that point one could only admire the dedication to one's act.

Aster didn't take the apparent revelation very well. Taking the tactic of freaking the fuck out. Toru would of have tried to calm him down, but he thought it was best for his fellow cellmate to tire himself out for the trip. It would be better in the long run.

The fat man didn't seem as patient however. And once again, spoke whatever was on his mind. And, to Toru's slight suprise, Aster seemed to shoot a quip right back. He wouldn't of thought his new friend would have it in him. But he had only know the person for a hour or two.

The only thing this had caused was for the situation to escalate. Toru simply clasped his hands together, as if praying.

Another spoke out, a spectacled male who look a little shifty. Not that Toru would judge that on him of course, but the man was certainly not helping the situation with jeering the bully. It seemed he had now gotten the attention of the porpoise.

A loud one joined the fray as well. Confident, and quite comfortable with physical contact. Toru looked up, hoping Hisakawa had a large outdoors area. Like the blonde one, a young man called Ryuu also advocated for peace. It came to Toru that this cell certainly wasn't lacking characters.

"I'm sure Fuka would fit into any situation." As in, equally badly into every possible one. But he was certain she would improve socially. He had that belief about everyone. "Afterall, we can all behave ourselves right?" Toru let his hands fall to his legs. "Any actual damage to one another would be a much grievous thing." His eyes rolled over to Aster, who had concidentally gone quiet as soon as the bully had turned their attention. "And failure to prevent that as well."

"So..." He looked around the cell. "If anyone was to act violent or agressive. And refuse to back down from their unacceptable behaviour. Then group action must be taken, I suppose." A gentle smile crept across his face. "Correct?"

@AllTheladsI'mtotiredtotagrightnooowww[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.