Hisakawa: NEXT (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Banri, #6A5ACD, solid]
Banari_Ico.jpg

[ November 7th, Afternoon / Hisakawa institution, The School, Classroom 2K]

He'll apologize to Kagami afterwards.

But Banri never was interested in being a wolf. Never had a real desire to live like a fanged beast, chewing apart all others in a path that would no doubt lead to a bad end. He had no regrets. He would do everything again that would lead him to this prison island.

But he wasn't going to repeat that. He had no need to. As the speeches began and the drama began, the raven haired youth simply nodded noncommitally and slipped away. The world that Kagami sought wasn't the same world that he sought.

And he needed a smoke anyways.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kazuko, #b30059, solid]

4twUFPS.jpg

[November 7th, Afternoon / Hisakawa institution, The School Classroom 2k]

Listening to the rather lengthy back and forth, mostly on Kagami's side, she was surprised to see him and Ai in the same place, it seemed her theory in that regard was horribly wrong, however the question of Wolf or Sheep rather amused her. Anyone that had seen her eyes or the scars would have the answer rather easily and being in this place had taught her much.. Even now the Disunity spread, it was not in the school it was not a simple matter of changing heads, but the very spirit of the people.

Laughing to herself in a strangely normal fashion. "Hahaha! I am neither, I am one who has now realized... Though maybe I am Samurai.. Kayami, in such disorder can we really...work together? Can we accomplish anything? Can we protect each other from the actions of another? I think Ai is correct, we as a class should not use the Iris Filter."

Having lied earlier however, her activities on the phone, coupled with Kagami's information provided a valuable correction to her failed thought process. Getting up to her feet, Kazuko bows, not stating her intentions in either regard.

"Kagami-san, Wolves must wander about to find what it is that they seek.. For now I must do the same, but I have a feeling we shall meet again to have this talk.. Seeing what happened here today I know what I must do.. If only the Kami are with me.." Closing her eyes the young girl heads swift from the room after giving a bow. He should have known better trying to get them to co-operate with
promises alone..

[/fieldbox]
@Ehb

[fieldbox= Rinne, #9999ff, solid]
xPIpW.jpg

[ November 7th, Afternoon / Hisakawa institution, Classroom 2K]

"Wolves? Sheeps? Geez what would I say to that..." Rinne said as she stood up. "You see, the thing is. While I don't doubt that utilizing this Iris Filter thing can give advantage..." Crossing her arms as she walked towards the door. "I don't believe using it will turn me into a wolf and not using it will turn me into a sheep."

Opening the door, she looked back at Kagami and Ai respectively. "Sorry shorty, I'm neither, but I'll tell you this much, I'd rather figure out how this thing work myself." Rinne then left the classroom

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kuni, pink, solid]
Kuni_Ico.jpg

"I haven't even gotten permission to use the camera from people at all. Every time I do I get shot down pretty hard. I suppose that it's because of this Iris Filter stuff, huh."

Kuni had really just wished for pictures of her time here. It would have been a nice memento. A good memory amidst the bad. However, she was just that. A normal girl amidst criminals. So she'd make some more good memories as best you can.

"But if I learn how it works, then maybe I can convince more people to take pictures with me, so I'm willing to listen, Kagami-chan."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Toru, #addba7, solid]

Toru_Ico.jpg

"Iris filters. Oh, Kagami, it works most of the time. But sometimes your need to complicate things can go a little too far." Toru tilted his head. "They will do more harm then good, I assure you that. Not that we would be sheep in danger. Seeing as some people would relate you to be the shepard, you would still guide us away from the wolves. Right?"

Her breath was warm on his skin.

But her blood was warmer.

Sorry.

Still breathing.

Sorry.

This could have been avoided.

Just sorry.

She was alive. And he could hear the sirens getting closer.

Say sorry.

The call continued under the couch.

His bloodied hand caressed her cheek,

"Why didn't you just say sorry to me?"

"Honestly, I think we would all enjoy a calm time here in our current residence."

Just three years....just.....36 months.....

It's a numbers game.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ryuu, #e34234, solid]
Ryuu_Ico.jpg

[ November 6th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, The Row]

"Today we will be holding a small memorial for our friend Mai who... has left the world last night..."

"..... Ah...?"

Don't look at the manager stupidly with that smile, you idiot, you heard it.
Every other cafe worker who's assembled here heard it.
That cook, that janitor, that clerk, these other part-timers...
Oh wait... they knew of this matter beforehand.

"We're very sorry, Ryuu-san, we tried to keep this information from you...

Too bad, you're the only one who didn't know about this.
Not sure about Banri and Kuni, but everyone has kept you out of the loop for this one.

"We know that you are very close with Mai, but sooner or later you would learn about it anyway..."

That girl who likes to cling to you is now no more Ryuu, none.
And it happened just last night, the night when you decided for some reasons, you held off on attending the cafe.
When they messaged you "There's a scuffle, don't come", you could have went there.
You could have seen what went wrong with your own eyes.
You could have saved her life, Ryuu.
But instead, what did you do? You avoided such conflict altogether! HAHAHAH!

"As of this morning, the perpetrator has been arrested by the Butai..."

So how does it feel now living a pathetic life of a victim?
That your friend was murdered? A member of your so-called "cafe family"?
This is the reality, you people are natural freaks, criminals of the highest degree.
Your so-called highschool life is nothing more than an illusion, Ryuu!
You will never be able to escape your past!
You don't deserve this life! You belong in the deep dungeons below!

"....."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! YESSSS...!
Those empty eyes! That expressionless look!
You can't hear anything he said now, can you?!
Give in, Ryuu!!!
We have vengeance to deliver! Let's get wild now!

[November 7th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Classroom 2k]

"..... any of you..... 'Superpower'.....?"

"Iris Filters.....?"

"..... sheep waiting to be..... slaughtered..... time....."

As Ryuu opened his eyelids, three figures just happened to trade their arguments back and forth.
He turned his head around, it is the classroom 2K. All of his friends are here.
Kagami seems to be presenting something about the unique 'powers' each of the students possessed, Kuu being his second.
Meanwhile, Ai was in the middle of presenting a counterargument of sorts.

"..... What...?"
A few blinks and a slight pinch on his cheeks confirmed that he is certainly not dreaming,
".... Yesterday was..."
It ended abruptly for Ryuu. With a pen spinning on his fingers, he tried to remember the details after the cafe meeting.
2. 3. 4. 5 pen spins around his thumb. Still nothing.
".... Nnnggh..."
He braced down on his table, seemingly sleeping, while covering his forehead.
His usual calm demeanor suddenly changed. Winces and cringes rapidly decorating his pretty face as he delved deeper... and deeper...

"And now..... What is going to happen to you?"

"I-I'm not sure... I shudder on the thought of it... My life is already on the hands of the Butai..... This meeting with you is already a miracle..."

"Yes, I was quite surprised when they granted my visit request... 5 minutes they said... With someone who is freshly detained..."

"Heh, I think they treated it as fulfilling a death row inmate last wish!"

"Ara ara... Come now, surely they must have mistak....."

"I did it, Ryuu-san! I killed her...! There's no excuse! It was me!"

"....."

"....."

"..... but you were such a lovely couple..."

"I was afraid... She was so close to graduating and I'm just a lowly guard... Living in this prison island without her... It's going to be hell on Earth! That's why...! That's why...!"

"....."

"Hah! Why did I do it again? I-I don't know... I don't know!!! We were walking home together and until the last minute she had a smile on her face as she... as she touched my cheeks...! Why?! I didn't know what got into me! Why?!"

"....."

"Heh, there was a saying that Hisakawa is the home to a cruel god, that everything here is caused by his whimsical actions... Perhaps I have become one of his victims too..."

"Perhaps so....."

"....."

"....."

"And that's the bell, visiting time is over, Ryuu-san, and I think this would be our last meeting ever..."

"Ara ara... Such a pessimist as always! Sooner or later we will meet again and share stories!"

"Heh, how can you casually spout such a morbid line with a smile like that?"

"'tis just a line that has been passed around in my former workplace!"

"....."

"....."

"Can you please hold on to this...?"

"This is..... a necklace? 'Mai'? Is this her necklace then?"

"Mai was... Mai was... She... Whenever she told stories about you and her cafe friends, she always had this dazzling smile..."

"I see..."

"Please! Please keep her in your memories always!"

His eyes slowly opening, Ryuu changed his sitting position, now sitting upright with his back on the seatrest.
He searched the inside of his blazer, his hands quickly ruffling the inside pockets.
And there it is, a heart shaped necklace on his palm. M-A-I, were the letters engraved into the heart.
The grimace on his face is no more, replaced with a hearty smile as per his signature.

"Everyone... tell me. Are you wolves or are you sheep?"

Again, Kagami's question demanded the attention of the room.
Bits and pieces of Kagami's and Ai's arguments are slowly forming inside Ryuu's mind.
Iris Filters... cameras... superpowers...
More and more of his friends have voiced out their opinions.
Ryuu raised his hand briskly while still maintaining his trademark smile,

"I'm sorry Kagamin, but I have to side with miss Ai on this one... Once we use that 'filter', it will no longer be the same..."
As he continued, his tone and expression started to become more somber,
"I just want a normal highschool life... Karaoke with class 2J, shopping with the girls from 2F, dinner with you guys, and....."
He tightened his grip and the heart-shaped necklace is now engulfed in his fist.
"While I understand the need to defend ourselves from potential threats, I do not think that resorting to 'filers' is the answer..."[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kagami, cyan, solid]
Kagami_Ico.jpg

[ November 7th, Afternoon / Hisakawa institution, The School, Classroom 2K]

There was a sort of defeated silence about Kagami as the students voiced their opinions, and their choice.

'I Choose Not to.'

Simple as that.

The only person who seemed to be halfway interested in finding out was Kuni. But even then, it felt more like she was entertaining Kagami's request for an answer than anything else.

And all others were indifferent.

In this room. The people chose to move forward without the Iris Filters, or the answer that Kagami possessed.

Breathing in, Kagami looked to those who remained in the classroom.

"So you've all made your collective decision."
"I understand, Sheep it is then."

Kuuyari to the side, could be seen easing her eyelids.
It was as if a great weight had been lifted.

Then all the pices of the chessboard are invalidated.
Kagami had no moves here.

The self proclaimed fortune teller turned to Kagami, wearing what seemed to be a serene expression.

"So it's 'Game Over' then? Class president?"

"Yes. It's Game over."

"Game Over? What could you possibly mean by that... Kagami-san?"

Ai, still a little dazed at how much her side of support was, looked at the two wearing an expression of confusion.

"It means... Every student in this class for themselves, it would seem."

Elsewhere, far from classroom 2k.
A girl with blue hair let out a tired sigh.
She rested her head in her arms, and lulled herself to sleep, even through the alarming sounds occurring outside.

If it is dysfunctional, repair it.
If it is broken, destroy it.

- Sempai, Hisakawa Student Council Committee Lead and Head of the Thirteen Kai.

Hisakawa - NEXT

[/fieldbox]

Hisakawa: NEXT Ending Guide
-By DuelingM4s1r M15un0h4r42016-

Hisakawa NEXT is an game where you take control of a student and lead them through their years a isolated and unforgiving environment. 'Hisakawa Institution' Exists to re-educate those who have lived wrongful lives, and give them a chance to see the good that laws and socials norms are things to be respected by putting them into an environment where basically all of those expectations are thrown out the wind.

I've made this ending guide generally based on what I found while picking apart the game's programming. It's a little incomplete but I thought it would be fun trying to write a 'guide' to a game I never actually played. Note that this covers endings that are primarily aimed for by the simulation software. In truth, there are a whole plethora of endings that run as dynamic events as opposed to the linear event tree based on the chosen character. However, it's worth noting that the endings listing here do seem to be the primary ones due to the progression seen in coding, as well as due to those storylines being fully voiced.

Basically, that means there's a whole lot of different ways you can fudge up the game! So follow these paths in order to unlock a character's vanity items, voice test, and those all important ending CG's, and the fabled 'secret greenhouses' awarded to those with perfect scores!

Since there isn't a save feature, if things don't work out, you'll have to Hard Reset the playthrough by forcibly ending your character to bring you back to the main menu screen, so be careful and plan out your moves ahead of time! Don't worry though, unlike the last game, the world does get reset to a default base each time, so there's no worry of things carrying over aside from vanity costume titles!

The guide generally shows the main 'flags' that decide how the character's story ends, and what you generally need to do in order to properly trigger them, as well as some interesting things i noticed while looking things over.

Banri

@ERode
Picking this player gives you the delinquent look. While you can play along those lines, his true path actually portrays him as being really misunderstood. Curiously enough, Bari's route is used as the base address when calculating all other events in the game. In other words, the events of the game's dynamic scenario are built off a script that is used as his story progression base. In general, Banri lives a very average life. Though this might make sense since a lot of his scenario seems recycled from the really old E3 Demo.

Banri's Character Stats are generally mediocre. However, he has a rather high luck stat. This encourages you to play rather tamely when using him.

Flags:

Pass Remove the birdsh*t curse.
To do this, Have Banri gain a 'friend' affinity with Kuuyari. Since she is a 'control factor' she can remove curses such the seagull's love for pooping on our poor delinquent!

Pass Get a pack of cigarettes every time the Row opens up.
A bit of an annoying objective, you have to simulate Banri's addiction to cigerettes by being able to buy them every day. Work a steady job and include the pack of cigs in his budget and you should do fine!

Pass Work steadily in the café as a desserts chef.
Banri needs to have a high enough affinity to Ryuu and maintain a good work ethic at the former's cafe' in order for this to succeed.

Fail Move on from his past regrets.
Depending on the 'soul partner' you choose for him. Banri may end up moving on and forgetting about what he did in his past. You need to stop that by dating a character who will guilt trip him whenever it's brought up. Kuuyari's a good choice for this.

Pass Study daily until he can pass the exam.
Really easy. Just attend morning classes and he'll be able to graduate by the end of third year.

Pass Live uneventfully and peacefully, serving as a bastion of normality for those he is acquainted with.
In order to achieve this, you have to have Banri react 'restrained' in every situation. However, actions that go towards the 'soul partner' he ends up successfully pairing don't count, ON THE BASIS that he's able to end up with that selected partner. So make sure you fall in love wisely!

Title Collection:
Banari_Ico.jpg

Common Delinquent: A Title for the guy you would feel uncomfortable being alone with in a bus stop at night.
Walking Target (Curse): A curse that makes a character be hit by bird droppings at least once per In Character Day. Specifically Seagulls.
Bruh: A title for a dude who just wants to get through life without any trouble, maynn.

Kazuko
@RedArmyShogun
Kazuko's route can be hard to wrap one's head around, so it's recommended to player her route later on after being familiar with the Hisakawa Institution. Played from her eyes, you'll be involved in intrigue, conflict, and bribery while she uses everything at her disposal to make it to the top at the school. Requiring fighting skill as well as diplomatic skill and the ability to negotiate, Kazuko's route is one of the hardest to complete in the game by it's canon standards.

Kazuko possesses excellent stats at the onset of the game. Though her lower luck can make achiveing her ambitions difficult since the RNG will throw all sorts of things at her to make it hard, so work dilligently!

Flags:

Fail use funding to grow stronger, either in luck or s rank str
While you can use money to improve Kazuko's stats, choose not to, and instead opt to use followers.

Pass form pact with the green haired girl
One of the first important allies Kazuko would need to make is Kuuyari. Her clairvoyance ends up being a very useful tool. Since Kuu likes money, Kauzko would need to have a beefy budget to keep the green hair satisfied.

Pass form pact with members of the Butai that dislike starcheek to replace her
This is straightforward, simply complete the questline that starts when Kazuko is approached by Butai Member Rob. You will have to duel Kira for that spot however.

Fail climb top to the Butai ranks
Have Kazuko refuse meeting with Sempai after completing Rob's questline. This prevents her from advancing the butai storyline and gaining any of those ranks.

Fail invest additional funding to gain more connections among the higher postings
Kazuko can bribe upper postings such as Butai officers (not the Kai), however, her canon path seems to be relying on the various underdogs of the campus so don't actually try bribing them!

Fail clamp down on rival factions to secure order
Kazuko needs to aggro against all other factions and defeat them through open warfare. That means, annihilate them. Kazuko's canon route has a high kill count.

Pass contain her more disruptive classmates and other negative influences on campus
Requires eliminating or detaining the 'problem children' from the list given by Rob after becoming a Kai.

Pass attempt steelhanded rule over the other major factions that she was allied with
After defeating the rival factions, Kazuko needs to assert her dominance by defeating the leaders of her allies to show her supremacy. These duels are almost always at her disadvantage so come prepared!

Fail Co-opt remaining S-ranks into new organization, be it a shadowy organization or direct, chiefly the three main GM pc's
Kazuko is only allowed to recruit Kuuyari as one of her allies, while keeping Forta and Kagami out. This is due to the other two raising morale dillemas if included that change Kazuko's story progression entirely.

Pass Convinced of new found ideals, makes efforts to implement them and gain support among the facility and guards of the school
The hardest part her route is handling the chaos of the power vacuum after the Butai and Sempai are ousted. If Kazuko manages to regain regular control over the student body this flag is flipped and an event is triggered.

Fail secure test results after leaving a system in place
Kazuko has the option to - assuming one has followed this route - to cheat using gathered information from her network. One needs to opt for the honest way of taking the test, one must simply opt to have to not take it or just outright let her fail by filling in random answers. Note: there is hilarious dialogue of Kazuko's allies being shocked by their leader's test results being so poor if Kazuko gets below 15%.

Fail secure the guards looking the other way with an additional escape route should test fail
Kazuko contemplates escaping the island. Have her fight that notion to accept being on the island forever.

Pass Should both of the above fail secures pardon to become the Warden of the Island
If all the above is met, one of Kazuko's last character choices is whether to pursue becoming a warden. Choose 'become a warden' to get her true ending.

EDIT: Due to a bug in this route, this last flag is partially based on RNG. This is due to the warden ending being decided on a 'vote' by relevant characters who survive through to this point. Since these characters CAN become friends with people who Kazuko kills in the story, this can negatively affect their choice in having her become warden. I modified the address where the last flag's value is stored to see the ending in this case.

Title Collection:
Kazuko_Ico.jpg

Weeboo: Anyone who actually knows the meaning of this word would know that it's missing a letter. Additionally calling this person as such is incorrect. But some upperclassmen, amused by their antics, started calling her this. Much to her misfortune, its even caught on with some of their own classmates.
Public Discourse: A title for someone who tore down the system. What'll become of the school now?

Rinne

@LowDefinition
Rinne is a fun character to play. Her story seed is meant to generate a really shounen-esque story. Rinne is a character whose ending does not require one to leave the school and graduate as a goal, but rather graduation exists as the ending itself. A speed through of this ending would have Rinne being a dumb muscle-head at the start, barrel through the Vigilante Board Missions, and throw it all away in the last month of the game with junk food and having Rinne Sleep for 3 hours in between studying like a maniac.

Rinne has incredibly mediocore stats at the start of the game. This means you'll have to choose what part of her to develop when the game starts. She has really good luck, however, which is beneficial to getting her to do things she otherwise is incapable of.

Flags:

Fail Get her boobs back
Towards the start of the Game, she is cured by a character to have her normal bust turned into pads that fall out every day. For whatever reason, Rinne has to remain flat chested to achieve and good ending. Maybe her boobs are just bad luck altogether?

Pass Figure out how Iris Filter works
If you already know how to use the Iris filter from a previous play through, just use Rinne's at least once and use the information against someone in any given situation.

Pass Create a vigilante faction
Fullfill the 'Justice' Class contracts at the bulletin board using Rinne. After defeating the 'Tribal' Faction, any character that assisted in that endeavor up to that point becomes part of this new vigilante faction. Rinne can summon them at will and they'll attack anyone hostile to her. I keep a save just to I can rampage around school with her!

Pass Overthrow Kira (and be the next Kira)
In order to achieve this, challenge the Butai Character Kira and challenge them to a duel. You'll automatically take her spot if you defeat her. But you have to defeat this character specifically to set the correct flag.

Fail Find out what Kagami's actual gender is
Kagami is required to be aggro against Rinne in order to get Rinne's true ending. Rinne specifically needs to 'try to discover Kagami's gender' as a particular way to get them mad at her.

Fail Get in better shape
This is measured right before Rinne leaves Hisakawa. This can be hard since she's inherintly a fighting character. I'd recommend having her go for a Saitama Regimen for the fist few months and barrel through the Vigilante Quests to get those flags. Then you can have her eat a mountain of junk food the day before graduation in order to meet the flag.

Pass Bang someone
This is pretty straightforward. Whether Rinne gets pregnant as a result does not affect the flag.

Title Collection:

Lynette_Ico.jpg

Aspiring Heroine: A title for a young woman who seeks justice. Protecting the weak and downtrodden seems to be a good start. Whimsical Spellsword (Costume): A uniform worn by a certain Blade Union Officer. Makes you feel like redemption is truly possible.
Silicon Inside (Curse): A curse Kuuyari inflicted upon Rinne. Every day, the padding in Rinne's shirt that makes her go up several cup sizes falls out of place. A reminder that they're fake. But Wait! This isn't the way it was!? What happened!?
She Did What!?: A title for a girl who broke expectations. Causing measures of amazement and also blushing in equal measures.

Kuni

@Karyra
She has a personal skill that gives her an aura that increases her charisma and charm stats when she's around people. Her general ending has her live a really tame sort of life. However, the fun with Kuni is when you start doing things outside of her character. For example, she can use her charm to turn people against each other. It's also really fun to have her go into a relationship with somone and have her act Yandere and obsessive. The reactions from the other characters when they see this is absolutely priceless.

Kuni's character has excellent luck and intuition at the start of the game. Note that this is independent of her personal skill mentioned previously. This encourages you to take persuasive actions when interacting with people.

Flags:

Pass
Befriend more of the previously negative people on her list
This is easy though a bit tedious. You need to have her be a social butterfly and talk to those people. They turn around pretty quickly. Your biggest obstacle to this will be Toru, who secretly dislikes Kuni. The only reasonable way to solve this would be to get into a relationship with him. The best shortcut for this is to sneak the liqor that Fatuta gives you during new years into his drink and initiate a tryst that'll force him into a relationship afterward. After sorting things out with him, be sure to have him 'disappear' using Kuni's 'Damsel Exploit' detailed elsewhere before two months pass in their relationship.

Fail Perfect her cooking at the cafe
Though one of Kuni's objectives is to become a baker after graduation, during the course of her stay in Hisakawa you need to have her be really bad at cooking. You also have to be really bad and still not get fired. This can generally be done by having Kuni have highest seniority in the cafe ousting the other workers through persuasion or by having them get killed off. Fun Fact: did you know that there's special dialogue for each named coworker if she murders them in the kitchen?

Pass Survive Hiskawa and graduate
Pretty simple, have her study. You can have her go into a relationship with an intelligent character. You do have to break her anime habits however. A nice thing about Kuni is that her significant other will be likely to sacrifice themselves in the event that she's targeted for murder. This trait of hers is famously known as the 'damsel exploit' which makes her quite resilient even in an antagonistic play-through. Do note that she'll probably get traumatized though, so you might want to use some 'special medicine' to keep her stress down long enough for her to find someone else to use as a meat shield!

Pass: Become a Baker post-graduation
After you have Kuni become a part of the cooking staff at the cafe (Which will require removing her superiors in that position in the cafe), have her primarily do baked goods.

Fail: Fall in love
Prevent Kuni from being in a romantic relationship for an excess of 2 months. The developer intent for this seemed to make it so that the Canon Kuni would stand up on her own strength and live out her wishes to get along with everyone. Which is inconvenient since she has a really high acceptance rate when you have her confess to someone. If you want to ditch a boyfriend, have her get into a life threatening situation and have the boyfriend die for her sake. Easy~!

Fail: Become famous
This forces you to keep her irrelevant and down the low. Meaning that her persuasion acts need to be more manipulative and subtle. In other words, if you want to use her speech to convince someone to rob a shop on the row, you have to do it in a way that won't have it get traced back to her if the thief gets caught.

Pass: Successfully visit her friend's grave once a year
Just set a calendar date for this. This flag ignores the fist 3 years so you have to have Kuni graduate at a normal rate in order not to fail this as you need to actually visit it at least once before ending your playthrough!

Title Collection:
Kuni_Ico.jpg

Unlikely Otaku: A Title for a young woman who seems to take the messages in Comic Books a bit too seriously. Her knowledge puts even some of the nerdier inmates to shame.
Bathhouse Fairy (Costume): The soothing Saionji Hot Springs in Ishikawa Prefecture doesn't allow for swimsuits in the baths. So the next best option is wrapping oneself with a towel.

Nice Girl: A title for a girl who lived out her life in simplicity after serving her sentence for her crimes.
'Nice' Girl (Costume): (An Unamed Variant of the Above Costume. Kuni wears a very particular expression for the rest of the game after she kills someone for the first time. Cannot be equipped manually.)

Toru

@Rithas
He's a nice guy that starts off with a sort of club that the player is encouraged to expand as the story progresses. However, while his character starts off as looking like someone whose really nice, the truth is that some of his true ending objectives paint him as a manipulative and cruel person. I was surprised at how cruel the developers were trying to make him become by his progression script.

Toru has excellent stats but lower luck. He can generally do a whole lot, but he dosen't have as big of a story built into him as Kazuko (with her comparable stats) does.

Flags:

Fail MAKE THAT GARDEN MORE FABULOUS' ("Where the f!@$ did he find the sunflowers?")
Despite his character supposedly liking the surface garden a whole lot, you have to have him fail spectacularly at it. This dosen't just mean ignoring it but he has to quite literally fail at gardening weeds. An easy way to do this is to have him pour gasoline on the plants and set them alight, or have him try to water the plants with saltwater. You get some golden comments from bystanders about how stupid he's being.

Pass BE THE NICEST GUY AROOOOOUND And help around as much as possible. Happiness for everyone!
This requires you to choose primarily kind answers when faces with dillemas, as well as achieving friend status with everyone in class. When you need to do something that sort of requires you to be mean, always opt for a passive agressive approach.

Pass Find a way to get Kuuyari completely under #your debt. (Bankrupt her or shit). Use her as a tool to safely predict what is the winning side in any dispute. Threaten to throw another cup of tea at her face if she smiles at him one more time.
This one is super complicated. There are two main methods:

The First One: Since Kuu-chan is a Control Factor you need to enlist the assistance of another on campus Control Factor in order to bypass her precognition. The easiest way to befriend another Control Factor is to follow Kazuko's missions which'll naturally lead you to one. Charm her and she'll assist you in overthrowing Kuuyari - that chance is very RNG, and has to coincide in a moment when Kuuyari breaks Control Factor protocols at Kagami's behest.

The Second One: is to try to go through Kuu's romantic route. This line will generate a moment when Toru saves her life, leaving her indebted to him. You have to be a measure sincere about it however, as she'll quickly catch on if you have secondary intentions.

Pass Socially Isolate Kuni from the rest the class aside from you due to someone being friends with everyone is pretty weird.. Of course, you're still her greatest friend…...
The easiest way to do this is to go the romantic route. However, this puts Toru in a lot of danger through the course of their relationship, as she seems to attract some sort of bad omens towards herself that he'll be obliged to protect her from. The second way is to have Toru be her friend while systematically destroying all of Kuni's relationships with other people. Combined with the previous flag, Toru's true route requires making some difficult decisions. Most peolple will opt to having Kuu's powers as opposed to being burdened by the trouble that seems to follow Kuni - since this flag is set by having Kuni be in negative relationships with all her original aquaintinces save for Toru at the start of the game, you can have her have a 'fatal accident' in order to lock this flag in place..

Fail Find booty a plunder in the depths. (Who keeps leaving swords down here?)
You have to have Toru go down a single level and run all the way back to the surface screaming like a little girl in order to achieve this.

Fail Develop the Physical Improvement Group (It's not a cult I swear.) into a serious collective group. By slowly spreading what they do and gaining more members. Preventing 'the class' as being recognized as a single group.
Toru needs to perform an inspiring speech at every club meeting. The algorithm for grading those speeches is poor, and in reality Toru can pass the check by reading a different entry from a dictionary every day as long as it's passionate enough.

Pass Punch Rinne in her stupid rinne face. Everyday. For the rest of timmeee itselllllf (Hey, low dared me to.)
You will preferably want to do this early in the game. Since Rinne naturally buffs as the story goes along, leading to a high chance that Toru will simply get rekt by a grill. There's actually an in-game achivement by having Toru Scream out 'Excelsior!' when you do it.

Toru_Ico.jpg

Out-of-Context Hipster: A Title for a young man seeking harmony and peace between themselves and the outside world. Even when they're technically incarcerated.
Redeemed Historia (Costume): A button up jacket and spiky hairstyle of a young man who crossed time itself in order to save a girl. His tie seems to be in terrible shape, however.
Smooth Talker, Bad Gardener: A title for a young man who was so inept at gardening that he failed to cultivate weeds.

Ryuu

@Love
Poor guy. He really just wants things to be fine overcome the thorns being displayed by Tsundere Kagami. Ryuu's true route however is one of Doctor Jykkal and Mr Hyde. Ryuu has an interesting mechanic where his consciousness actually speaks to you as you perform your actions, urging you do do terrible things. Making you sort of experience dementia in a game.

Ryuu generally has mediocre stats save for a somewhat okay Physical rating. He also stats off with control of the cafe many of the 2k Classmates work or visit. He also has a personal skill that seems to attract female NPCs to him, this particular attribute is humorously called 'chick magnet' in the coding.

Flags:

Fail Make Kagami dere towards him
In general, this means having 'Kagamin' kick him in the nards at least twice. You can also troll your own character by having him easily mistake Kagamin for Ai-chan and letting the hilarity ensue.

Pass Spend the remainder of his life to take care of everyone in the facility
Presuming all other flags are not 'set down' you can have Ryuu jump off of a cliff or the like and get his ending or have him go berserk, or go the dark lord route. The game also recognizes eliminating all characters on the island as 'taking care of them'.

Fail Ensure that everyone on the island can live normally without fear
This requires Ryuu to either go berserk or successfully trigger Kuni's Yandere tendencies and direct it to the prisoner population.

Fail Transform the island into a tourist attraction
This is a sort of wording check. Ryuu needs drive the chaos level of the island up to the wall and say something along the lines off 'This is the PERFECT vacation destination' while in an 'unsound' state of mind.

Title Collection:
Ryuu_Ico.jpg

Show Magician: A title for someone who dazzles the stage with dazzling tricks that boggle the mind. They do it with such confidence that it seems easy for them.
Combat Bartender (Costume): The normal outfit of one of the instructors at Tabatha National Army Academy. They also run a cafe located in town to make ends meet.
Magician of Chaos: A title for a man who watched the world burn at his own hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.